It was....ok, surely not kino like seven

It was....ok, surely not kino like seven.

>he prefers a gorey-edgefest-while-Fincher's-talent-was-still-maturing instead of his magnum opus

yes call me a pleb, but ruffalos performance was pretty good.

Zodiac > 7

Great movie. Only flaw for me it's that annoying R.D.Junior. I can't stand his face and his mannerism.

Pretty shitty that they never showed who Zodiac was

it was much better than seven you filthy pleb. even though you cant quite compare the two.

What...

they do. It's implied zodic was the last suspect

It was alright.

They didn't even get the killer in the end. That's what bugged me.

I think that's still bugging the police, too.

Call me a pleb, but I think this is one of Fincher's weakest films. I was hyped about it, but in the end never felt any suspense whatsoever

it's actually funny because zoadia wis never the person anyone thought but when they finally revleaed the true killer (spoollers) the whole movie took on a "tonal shift" and became not as much of a thriller perse but more of a hunt 'em down "hoodunnit"

i suggest you rewatch

Someone post the stabby webm

This, it felt like Sex without orgasm

now you know why you don't have a girlfriend

Weak

like your boners

Retard

It was most likely a couple of dudes copycatting each other.

Also, maybe I'm just autistic, but why does the basement scene lose its effectiveness at being creepy whereas the lake scene only grows more terrifying upon repeated viewings?

what was so creepy about the basement scene anyway?

It was a while since I saw this. Was it the creepy guy in the basement that was the killer or was it the fat bald guy?

IIRC it's implied the basement guy was working with Arthur Leigh Allen, writing the Zodiac letters.

graysmith thought he might be the killer, and the way fincher frames the scene implies the dude knows more than he's letting on

It's just downright creepy because of how atmospheric and immersive the film is. It's all pretty civil and normal until you enter a basement and suddenly you're being hit by realisation what this witness guy may be actual killer.

nothing. if you deconstruct the film frame by frame, action by action and purely view the dialogue, there is nothing creepy.

but have you ever gone back to a friend of a friends house and felt uncomfortable? been walking home alone when someone approaches you and you feel like they're a bit "off"? get out of an elevator with someone in a carpark and feel like they're following and watching you?

it might all be irrational, but that paranoia and very real feeling of dread is beautifully captured, the film should be praised for that scene alone if nothing else.

I wish. I am too poor to get high.

Household chemicals my man

I watched it the other week and it pissed me off that literally every other second there is a background sound effect, e.g. a phone ringing, someone coughing or shouting in the next room, a door slamming, a police car driving past the building or a car beeping a horn etc.

You could never hear what anyone was saying clearly

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>le dropped meme

The easiest way to spot a redditor

That looks as if they photoshopped in Downey Jr's face when he became popular again

The movie really drops the ball in the second half. Jake's character should've never taken center stage, he's too boring and every lead he gets blueballs you like a motherfucker when it goes nowhere.

Also the basement scene was gimmicky shit. The lake scene was far superior and no one can prove me wrong.

real life zodiac was multiple people

jenkem desu

Real life isnt nearly as entertaining as a movie.

This. Seven doesn't really hold up. Zodiac is a much better movie in every way.

Well the lake scene actually happened so of course it's more effective. The basement scene felt like it belonged in a different movie.

watch it again in a year

Ted Cruz and his father

Did you have a stroke?

People like to talk about good movies here. You don't need to meme your way into getting /you/'s.

This is a good movie, re re