Is this the greatest contemporary animated comedy?

Is this the greatest contemporary animated comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12807750
youtube.com/watch?v=kJLBHJq9yHM&feature=youtu.be
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj93IG30rrTAhXH1RoKHafoARcQyCkIJzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM&usg=AFQjCNErWGovOxFEFpCHl-wQ5NIuubRgLQ&sig2=8GHo6Fjt7UM6enmg3EOeqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_Existence_of_God).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will you stop fucking spamming this piece of shit show you idiotic sperg

Yes
Haters like this dumb ass gonna hate tho

>he spams Rick and Morty threads every hour of every day
>for free

I think so

t. Justin Roiland

It's not spam you stupid faggots, it's called DISCUSSION

Because you fucks reply. He's doing it so that eventually the mods ban R&M on principle, regardless if it's legit or not.

More like... dickSUCK...*uurrrrrp*sion.

High five me Morty!

Probably the best since Futurama.

>mods on Sup Forums
>banning anything

I have never watched Rick and Morty. Should I?

strawpoll.me/12807750

I will honor the results of this pollif anyone even bothers to vote ;_;

RICK AND MORTY IS FUCKING AWESOME DUDES!

He's doing it because it's funny. Your show is gay and it's funny watching you defend it.

"Your show is gay"

Fuck what a great way to put it, so simple yet effective. Not sarcasm I watched this shit too and it's horrible ADD-tier randum shit.

No

Op here ... day 4 of my quest to get these threads banned ... still no success. People are still saying god isn't real and I'm still mad about it.

You'd be setting a precedent, i'm not sure they'll ever ban R&M. They might ban you though.

Thanks for voting. I'm going to consider the poll closed after I get back from getting some breakfast in about 10 minutes.

>People are still saying god isn't real and I'm still mad about it.

How will Christians ever recover!??!??!?!???!

>M-morty looks behind you! Look who's coming through the portal behind us!
>Oh geez, not this again Rick. I know it's not-
>It's GOD Morty! He's coming in right behind you! Look M-morty! *burp* It's incredible!
>There's no one there Ri-
>OF COURSE NOT MORTY. GOD ISN'T REAL

>3 minutes into the first episode
>there is no God, Summer. You gotta rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later.
You guys weren't fuckin kidding.

I thought they weren't fucking around because of that moment. But then 7 episodes later and it;s still the only instance in which that's happened so far. Haven't watched beyond 8, but... yeah. It's exaggerated.

Not only does Rick genuinely pray to God, but he literally meets Satan.

Why are Christfags triggered by a show they don't even watch?

Grandpa Rick constantly saying Morty is already getting annoying, and I'm only 10 minutes into the first episode.

The voice acting is the best element of the show, you absolutely should stop watching now if you don't like it.

Morty.

I wonder if this joke had been in episode 4 rather than the first 5 minutes of episode 1 if anyone would have even noticed. Funny how a cartoon character says god isn't real once and you get Christian SJW outrage about it for weeks. It's not like cartoon characters haven't said shit like this before.

Yes yes it is

fuck off Ferb

I don't think I've seen anyone defend it.

Its literally 90% people saying "Hey stop spamming the same shit you retarded faggot"

And whoever this is hasn't gotten the message.

Yes, yes it is!

Atheists will all hang.

Roland is 90% of the reason to watch Rick and Morty, rest is Reddit trash.

>episode 3
Jerry's dad is literally getting cucked by a black man. Now I understand why this show is such a hit!

Keep watching, the guy isn't actually black. He's God

>youtube.com/watch?v=kJLBHJq9yHM&feature=youtu.be
>These are the people that rate this show 10/10
>These are the people that make 50% of these thread

>watching Reddit and Memey ever
Tipping my fedora to you my fellow gentlesir

>Poncho naming off terrorist organisations to sell the plague to.
>names Republicans
This show really ticks every liberal SJW checkbox, doesn't it?

It's really really good. haven't watched enough animated comedy to say whether or not it's the greatest tho.

kill yourself

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj93IG30rrTAhXH1RoKHafoARcQyCkIJzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM&usg=AFQjCNErWGovOxFEFpCHl-wQ5NIuubRgLQ&sig2=8GHo6Fjt7UM6enmg3EOeqA

PIIICKLE RIIIICK

Suicide is a sin, reddit

>M-morty! Come quick! I've done it! *buuurp* I've found proof of God's existence! T-take a look Morty, it's a Wikipedia article! It's irrefutable, Morty! (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_Existence_of_God). Hurry and click Morty!

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

What? What's that, Morty? The article doesn't exist, Morty? Check it again, Morty! Nothing?!
But...t-that can't be. That would mean that

GOD DOESN'T EXIST, MORTY. HE'S FAKE. HE'S A MYTH. TAKE A SHIT ON THE BIBLE.

name 1 better show thank rick and morty
you cant

My church's local broadcast.

archer >>> reddit

no that's probably boring
archer doesn't encapsulate the best of this generation like rick and morty does. archer is for old people who like sitcoms and the office and tim allen. rick and morty is a genius synthesis of pop culture, science, technology, and dark sarcastic humor that our real world if filled with.

is it good?

No

is it god?

DOUBLE NO!

yes

but there are some shit episodes and the humor can get derivative and edgy

what's amusing about it is they take scifi tropes and makes fun of them like futurama does, but where the scifi trope normally ends at act 3, they usually explore what would happen if you take the trope 6 acts further if that makes any sense.

No, because it actually exists!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOOOL. SHOULD I WATCH RICK AND MORTY NOW???

Can somebody explain the 'no god' meme? I watched the first two seasons thinking it would be constant. But I counted 1 instance of him going 'there is no god', in the first episode (which is a pilot I think). There was another mention when he prays to God, survives and then flips him off. That's it.

Is it a Sup Forums (read; Reddit) meme? The show isn't anything special, it's a more adult Futurama. It's fine. Some are good, some are God awful.

Furthermore I'm 90% sure that Rick is MOCKING 'SCIENCE ROCKS I'M AN ATHEIST' type people. They do an episode on how Rick doesn't have any meaning and wants to die. It's satire.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with shitposting over it? Why can't we just leave it alone and stop bringing it up? It's it just to shitpost?

Put some underwear on, slut.

GOD

ISN'T

REAL

This kinda shit show makes me happy fedoras lost the culture war a few years back. It's bad enough now, imagine if they weren't ridiculed basically everywhere apart from a few shitholes on Reddit.

yes, but the salt-right will disagree

M..MORTY GOD IS DEAD *burrp* MORTY GOD IS DEAD AND WE.. *burrpp* SHOULD T...TAKE MORE SYRIAN REFUGEES *burrpp*