Really makes you think

really makes you think....

Nobody cares about the Syrians. They started the war and now we will finish it.

It's not a mistake.

The kikes are bombing syria to turn it into a shit hole.

Once we have control over it, they will just take it from us for free.

They target civilians on purpose to make sure syrians get the message.

Daily Reminder: Anyone in favor of America's current foreign policy is literally a jew or a jewslave.

>MUSLIMS ARE EVIL!!
>W-w-what do you mean why are we not attacking Saudi Arabia??

Ok whatever then it's not a mistake, it's a war.

What now

lol, yes, it literally is like that. The US armed forces never actively target civilians. They go above and beyond to spare innocent lives. Unfortunately the enemy doesn't give a shit about rules of engagement and routinely uses civilians as human shields. Again, the US military goes above and beyond to protect them, but there's only so much you can do.

Hey asshole, who's in charge of the US military again?

Oh that's right, your beloved Obama, hmmmm

really makes you fucking think, hmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm

Terrorism is violence committed by a non-state actor.

The US is very much a state, therefore it cannot commit terrorism.

It's really very simple, but I wouldn't expect libtards to understand.

This is exactly like the new definition of racism which means niggers can't be racist. State terrorism is by far the most common form of terrorism and America is constantly involved in it.

yeah really makes me think why dont just use cluster bombs like the russians thats much more effective

artem eto ti cyka

because FUCK YOU, muslims!

DIE IN A FIRE, FAGGOTS!

But a muslim DID do it.

No, the definition is racism is quite clear. Just because niggers and liberal media choose to ignore that definition doesn't change what it means.

States can't commit terrorism. You're thinking of state sponsored terrorism or state sponsored insurgencies.

Terrorism can only be committed by non-state actors, regardless of their affiliation.

An explosion in Syria means its Tuesday, thats why nobody cares, its just a daily occurence.

>when a Muslim did it by mistake
yeah they just fell into the explosive vest

The definition of terrorism is easier than that of racism. It's literally just scaring people to get what you want. That's it. There's nothing more to it than that.

>States can't commit terrorism.
I swear to Christ, I wish I could fucking murder every single government operative and paid shill who ever posted on Sup Forums. You fucking annoying cancer have totally destroyed this place.

wow, did dems already forget the Bush years?

who am I kidding, most of their voters were either too young to remember or still in Mexico back then.

Moslems can make mistakes too, then it's not terrorism
Breddy simble :DDDD

shit lad i googled it
"noun: terrorism

the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

Unofficial and unauthorized makes it sound pretty disconnected from the government to me

also
>when USA applies death penalty is justice but when Turkey does (threatens to reintroduce) is extremism
>when USA owns hundreds of nuclear missiles and has the highest investments on warfare material is self defence but when Russia/Iran/N.Korea does is being an aggressive dictatorship
>when USA put its dick in everyone else's business and has troops on foreign clay is peace-keeping but when China/Russia does it's unjustified aggression

mark the pattern

>Hurrr everything is terrorism

When you blindly label everything as terrorism it turns it into a buzzword and makes it useless.

>Intentions don't matter
If the US wanted, they have the power to glass the middle east and holocaust the fuck out of every muslim they see, but they don't want to do that, they want to eliminate terrorism there and help rebuild their society after, like WWII Japan. If Muslims had the power, they WOULD completely destroy the West and kill each and every infidel. That's the moral difference.

Maybe the middle east should develop better defense technologies then. Not our fault they cant defent their countries properly. We will take what is ours.

#SyrianLivesMatter?
>n'ah, then we don't get free shit either

They remember, but convince themselves that Bush doesn't count because they hated him

it's more like cleaning up than a mistake.

Because the muslims who do that say they do it on purpose, so that rules out its an accident.

yeah sure the terrorist briing AK and accidently pull the trigger by accident

these people came to trinidad and now we have a huge drug problem with them at the top, even controlling government officials, fuck Syria, keep bombing ameri-senpais

Tbqh they have nothing to lose since muslims unconditionally hate them, so for them, "hearts & minds" warfare isn't even a little practical.

>comparing unfortunate collateral damage to religious suicide attacks MEANT to kill innocents/civilians to inspire fear in the non-believers

wew

Intent.

One is literally an accident.
One is literally a guy sprinting into a crowd with a bomb whilst screaming "Allahu Ackbar"

What does it mean when Syrians kill other Syrians?

>yfw it was a Muslim soldier piloting the drone

kek your dum

Don't blame the country or the US military, blame the commander-in-chief -- King Nig.

What did they expect by staying in a country at war?

underrated

dumbass

When a Jew does it its SELFDEFENSE and the victims are the TERRORISTS BACKED BY IRAN just because until proven innocent

>ded mudslimes
>thinks we give a fugg

And there's nothing ukraine do about it

>muslims mistakenly suicide bombing