Did you know /ourguy/ Chris Stuckman, who has 900k subs on youtube(400k more than RLM), does not have a Patreon...

did you know /ourguy/ Chris Stuckman, who has 900k subs on youtube(400k more than RLM), does not have a Patreon. did you guys know that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9_9MTyicICo?t=4m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Wz26MMSDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chris is based as fuck. Only nu/tv/ hates him.

Good. No one on Youtube should be funded.

amazing how far you can get with mediocrity if you're persistent and have a total lack of shame

I did not know that. Thanks for informing me, I have a lot to think about now

hi mike

He also published a book

In what right mind could anyone think that intro was ever a good idea?

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

the way the camera moves up perfectly in sync with his body in that karate move is kino as fuck

Cuckmann will peak, stagnate and fade into obscurity like all semi-big youtube names with formulaic content. RLM will have the same number of butthurt autist fanboys until they die.

which makes for a pretty good paper weight.

this thing used to be pretty accurate
but now its just a mish mash of random bait

Seriously, why a Signs tattoo, of all films in the world?

The absolute madman!

Okay? That doesn't make his shallow "reviews" not suck.

>has 900k subs on youtube(400k more than RLM)
Are you honestly trying to say that popularity=quality?

>those flabby arms
If you have the luxury of not having to work a 9-5 why not get /fit/?

Did he intentionally get the ugliest tattoo possible?

>there are more normies with shit taste out there

No shit, sherlock. Let's look at some other stuff:

>Fast and Furious is now the most profitable francise of all time, whilst arthouse cinema remains in its little niche
>Shooters like COD and HALO are bigger than a turn based RTS
>Justin Bieber sells more records than your favourite band ever will

It's not that fucking surprising, is it?

>caring about videogames and justin bieber
confirmed for le edgy 17 year old shitposting on Sup Forums
go live your teenage years while you can and leave this site to the people who are doomed to behere forever

I don't know why you don't think those two things are considered irrelevant when they make so much money off normies.

Also, I was born in 89 and I am married, but you knowbetter, right, you turbo-autist?

As you all know I'm a big fan of Chris. Growing up I used to watch him all the time.

>Shooters like COD and HALO are bigger than a turn based RTS

Stardew Valley sold more than Call of Duty on Steam.

Please tell me this isn't real.

he just gets paid money to shill shit

>Turn based RTS
What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/9_9MTyicICo?t=4m37s

Where's that link about Chris having legit autism after meeting up with that movie reviewer?

Lost the link and forgot the name.

there's something very strange going on in the Stuckman household.

you see, I watched his review of the Fate of the Furious:
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Wz26MMSDQ

and for the review he decided to do something different and review the movie while driving his wife's car. why his wife's car and not his car? does he not have his own car? he doesn't mention anything about his car. there's no other car in their garage. which makes me wonder... is Chris Stuckman a neet? because you need a car to go to work. is he just relying on his wife for everything while he just sits in his room reviewing and watching movies all day? his wife used to look young and cute, but in the Fate of the Furious review video, she has aged by a LOT.

what do you guys think about this?

it could also be possible that he does have a regular day job, but his wife takes him to his place of employment and also comes around to fetch him when the work day is done. however that would be embarrassing.