What are some movies and shows where the nice guy actually wins? You know, the opposite of real life

What are some movies and shows where the nice guy actually wins? You know, the opposite of real life.

>DUDE I'M FAT, STINK LIKE SHIT, LIVE WITH MY PARENTS WITH NO JOB AND HAVE AN ATROCIOUS PERSONALITY, WHY WON'T GIRLS DATE ME?????????

Please stay on topic or you'll be reported for shitposting.

The nice guy is actually just an asshole that hides their poor attitude with cheesy shit like flowers to a girl that might have no interest in them as they can smell the falseness within their soul 2bh

Every single self-proclaimed "nice guy" I've ever met was an insufferable cunt.

>The nice guy is actually just an asshole

Noticed a lot of this going around in sjw sites lately.

Well I'm bored, how were they cunts, do tell. Specifics please.

>that spacing
>admits to visiting 'sjw sites'
You don't belong here.

Nice usually means passive and/or needy in this situation. Women like men who are assertive, confident and independent. You just see them as jerks because you're afraid of strength, competence and authority, when you really should admire and aspire to emulate strong men.

holy shit, Sup Forums has actually become reddit.

Yeah, I do. And yeah, I visit, sjw sites, I have, to know, what they, are talking, about.

And, well, I'm still waiting, for those examples, of awful, nice guys.

Thanks, Dr. Phil. Got any television shows and films to recommend?

You have to go back

Trying to save face? The whole nice guys meme is a reddit thing. Goes well with a fedora and a love of video games.

t. only seriously started browsing Sup Forums because of r9k and 'rare pepes' in 2014 and in his newfag ignorance thinks the whole site should be like that

>idiots on Sup Forums think they are the 'nice guy' irl
>they get home and unleash their inner Nazi, whining about kikes and niggers and racemixing
>they think girls irl don't catch a whiff of this disturbing behaviour in the form of creepiness

Anyone else notice that only ugly guys ever refer to them self as "nice guy"

Sopranos, I guess.

>The whole nice guys meme is a reddit thing.

I thought it was OKcupid.

die

>t. someone who uses the t. meme without memeing

I've never ever seen a Sup Forums think he's a nice guy

Your in for a world of hurt if you have this much naive liberal faith in human goodness. Especially when it comes to female sexuality.

>t.

Hello, Reddit!

>nice guy
misogynist autist jerking off to anime and spawning neo-Nazi propaganda on the Internet

There's a bunch of retards ITT defending the idea of the 'nice guy'

Tell me about yourself. What happened to you? Who turned you down? How "nice" are you?

OP btfo

All those "nice guys" who are actually assholes and super hostile towards women for not dating them didn't become that way in a vacuum. A few people are just inherently dicks, but the majority of folks out there just behave in response to how they are treated.

Every single self designated 'nice guy' I have met have been self centered jackasses that lack any resemblance of self awareness.
Better yourself, don't act entitled and be humble and you will soon see that people don't find you unpleasant to be around anymore.

Confidence dude.

Is the "nice guy" a term for someone with no self-respect and no sense of self-worth who spends months creeping around girls while being too afraid to actually call them out on a date?
I'll tell you what, if a nice guy wins and gets the girl, he still has to act like a jerk when he's out in public with said girl, just to ward off all the other contenders and for a female to feel secure. Trust me, I learned this the hard way.

>dat capitalisation and over-punctuation

t. 30 y/o who never completed a formal education program

I want to see something different, like nice guys winning. Or incest.

project a lil harder

None of them defend the idea of being a nice guy, wtf are you smoking. They're just arguing if it's reddit or not, which ironicly is an argument won by the person who spends the most time on reddit.

They're redditors who need to go back. Channers never call alphas jerks, they call them Chads.

literally /r/niceguys

go shit up reddit with your garbage opinions

Sure was. Almost 40 posts and not a single tv show or movie.

enjoy being forever alone, pussy

chad & stacy is a shit-tier r9k meme for teenagers

>there are people in this thread who think there is something wrong with being nice to women

you are the true nice guys friendos.

Heh, ok Stanley

>a Finnish Sup Forums meme is apparently the high mark of reddit humor
"Right".

saatanan ulkomaalaiset rassistit vie meidän köyhön kansan kaikki meimeit
räääääääää

Don't you understand? If you're nice to a woman you are secretly a sexist who want to rape them and chain them to the kitchen.

P-perkele?

"Nice guy" is a code-word for "guy who emotionally manipulative and cares about nothing other than sex, but is too scared to actually ask upfront about it and instead tries to setup situations where it's inevitable". Beta orbiters who are constantly plotting like a cartoon Villian on how they'll lure the girl into sex.

Girls can smell it from a mile away, and detest it more than Chad's who say "come back to my place and fuck" because dealing with them is usually easy. But dealing with a "nice guy" requires being rude to someone who hasn't actually done anything super visibly worthy of attacking, and usually has some connection to a social group, so it gets messy. Plus they don't go away, Chad will go back into the club and kiss 6 more girls. "Nice guy" will attempt to make up relations over and over.

I'm not saying geniunely good guys always end up in happy relationships. But woman can see through the bullshit, you are half as subtle as you think you are.

>Bitching about neo nazis on Sup Forums

>he thinks avoiding being a 'nice guy' literally means not being nice
Meme more friendo

Nice guys only have themselves to blame. Plenty of nice girls around, but they all want the bitches.

Underrated post

>if you have a gf you must be an asshole!

fuck, i'm posting this on /r9k/ right now

Link me, will ya? Want to witness the shitstorm too.

/thread

>girls think no one will fuck them

oh normies...

>donating blood as an example of goodness
Donating blood is a scam and if you're so stupid that you do it just because you think it's a good deed you're retarded

Make sure to tell them to just be themselves

yeah right
I'm unironically a "nice guy", that is I try to be friendly with everyone, but have no intention of pursuing any girls simply because I stopped giving a shit maybe 5 years ago.
Depression is hell of a drug. You just stop wanting and caring.

Why do you think donating blood is a scam user?

epic trole

The problem with nice guys isn't the fact that they're secretly evil or hate women. The problem is that they're just boring people who put women on a pedal stool by worshiping them. Don't be a terrible person to get a woman's affection, but don't bow to their every will. Just treat them like any other human being.

>donating blood is a scam

Really makes you think

Everything is a scam and most things are Jewish tricks

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

>Wow nice guys sure have it bad
Then
>Wow nice guys are secretly evil assholes
Then
>Wow nice guys sure have it bad

This is the natural progress of thinking

>he gives his bodily fluids away

good gods man you are being tricked!

Is this actually something he wrote?

OP BTFO

>I'm unironically a "nice guy", that is I try to be friendly with everyone,
You are narcisstic fuck. I don't believe that geniunely friendly people think about themselves and actually think that they're are unironicaly nice. Jeez, be honest with yourself for once

Go MGTOW. If you don't know what that is Turd Flinging monkey is a good start on youtube.

Misogynerds btfo

This

Also every woman that ever got raped deserved it

Reminder that girls can be robots lonely too :)

Truthfully, it would be the other way around.

>Just treat them like any other human being.
And how is that? Ignoring them?

Yeah. It's one of the more hilarious reads out there.

Get on /r9k/ now and tell them to show the extracts of Elliott spraying orange juice on couples too.

This. Just another deceptive asshole 'nice guy'. He'd probably even rape someone if he had the chance

Yeah. This one is too

How many people here are even like the guy on the right?

I'm so horny right now I'd look her in those dead eyes and tell her I love her, as I fucked her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>Fucks popular chad
>Angry he didnt stick around forever

Meanwhile for men
>Wow I sure hope somebody will talk to me today

tyger the gook god

I know mega chads who would unironically fuck this girl in a heartbeat and then fuck a 10 the next day.

ITT Things that never happened.

Not that guy, but in my country the Red Cross, which has a legal monopoly on blood trade, which otherwise is illegal, makes huge profits selling that blood to the hospitals. Blood donor doesn't get any money, but Red Cross still prices it for about a thousand dollars per litre.

>Wow I sure hope somebody will talk to me today
What a passive bitch you are

Being friendly, but not worshiping them. Don't be afraid to crack a joke at their expense or call them out when they're wrong.

>Jerk is white
>implying

>all these "nice guys" hating "nice guys"
Pathetic. I wish I could see the pasty neckbearded mugs behind those computer screen.