>hating on Patrice Evra
back to plebbit

But Suarez is /our rat/

WUZ

KANGZ

Zack?

what did they mean by this?

>David Beckham
It all makes sense now, Guy is just using this to hang out with famous footballers.

but he's a massive Chelsea fan isn't he?

>bill wilson

the meme that literally will not die

>this fucking trailer

Oh my god so much cringe

>Led Zeppelin starts playing

What the FUCK IS THIS? HOLY SHIT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

shut up negro de mierda

Are you one of the guys who complained about ghost in the shell too

>check out what else Guy Ritchie has been up to
>Aladdin starring Will Smith as Genie

Ahahahahah oh fuck are you serious

(rumored)

Niggers in knight's armor look so weird, like dogs in a suit.

Prove that King Arthur wasn't black.

I'll wait.

He was English in lived during the 6th century

>Eric Bana going from champagne Australian comedy to champagne Australian films, to champagne American films..... to appearing alongside a negroid in a medieval movie

My guitar gently weeps.

it will never end

You have no proof of that, or that his parents weren't black immigrants.

Dude I'm racist lmao

Dude I see racism everywhere lmao

what a meme cast, glad katie mcgrath is getting work though even if it is in capeshit and flicks

Katie a cute

Yeah, this King Arthur story is really aiming for accuracy. Guy Ritchie has just basically taken a London gangster film cast and put them in a fantasy film.

>this
>movie with a black knight
Why is she forced to degrade herself like this?

a fancy named nigger is still a nigger

Fucking kek.

Jesus Christ. It's real.

Sir Lancenog?

Finished Slasher yesterday. Can confirm

>not watching merlin when it first aired

>be history fag
>google this movie
>he plays Bedivere
>fucking Bedivere of all people
Of fucking course he does. OF FUCKING COURSE.

For those of you who don't know. Bedivere is supposed to be one of the most handsome of the knights of the round table. Not only that, in MOST modern retellings, Bedivere usually takes on the role of Lancelot. i.e. Guinevere's lover (cucks Arthur) mainly because Lancelot doesn't have a whole lot of relevance in Welsh history. Making Bedivere more prominent.
Also know as "Bedivere of Perfect Sinews".

fucking kek, not even subtle

Why did Bedivere have to take on the role of Lancelot? What's wrong with Lancelot?

>What's wrong with Lancelot?
French

No he isn't. Troyes wrote about him first, but most modern scholars can't agree who he is. Some older scholars said he's either Irish or Welsh.

Fuck yeah! I love racist Sup Forums memes too! I'm so insecure that I have to blame my failures on other races and religions, amirite, /po, I mean Sup Forums?

>Black/Asian/Hispanic character played by a white guy
"Who cares? They need to stop complaining. It's just a movie, after all"
>White character played by a black guy
"OMG FUCKIN HISTORICAL ACCURACY SJWS CULTURAL MARXISM"

Shut up nigger

No, you can't prove that you aren't just a computer program designed to spam the internet with stupid, anti-white propaganda.

Stuff about Arthur can be researched.

>David Beckham

he's an actor now?

He was from Armorica, wasn't he? So the Britons that jumped the channel to not have to deal with the Anglo-Saxons.

> mocking an instance of black-staining
> dude ur mad cuz we're better than u xD

When you see a historical race changed, ask yourself: Did they upgrade or downgrade?

>being racist

How do I upvote you, fellow redditor?

Can't remember lad. All I remember is reading this shit years ago. Lancelot is just a guy, it doesn't say when or where he came from. People assume he's based on Welsh or Irish 'heroes'.

>Upgrade or downgrade
I don't understand.

>reddit spacing
>being racist is automatically reddit now

>Second most popular subreddit is dedicated to a Cheeto
Pretty much.

> this delusional

>being racist at all is automatically reddit now

Lol you sure showed Drumpf xD anyway, the only place where niggers are welcome is Sup Forums, so I sugget you fuck off there you dirty mudskin. /o/'s sticky literally has a section warning you "never to buy cars from niggers"

You would know, wouldn't you redditor?

iirc Uther or Ambrosius Aurielanus crossed the sea to his father's court while Vortigern was making trouble.
You're right that he isn't French, though; as they didn't properly exist yet.

**upboated**

front and center

Nigger

How do I give you gold?

Gold? Who'd you steal it from you thieving ape?

Yeah I don't get this logic. It's either you're fine with any actor playing any character or you're not

I can't wait for Donald Trump to deport all non-whites

What are you smoking? It's been only 3 months and the establishment has already put him in line, he's just another yes-man, he literally does the opposite of his campaign promises, it's either that or end up JFKed. Even Russis says their relations are worse now than during Obama era.

>Trump
>deproting all non-whites
>flip flopped on deporting dreamers, flip flopped on labeling china a currency manipulator, travel ban failed twice

lmao yeah right, he's not going to do shit

> literally does the opposite of his campaign promises
> wall beginning construction at the end of this summer

She's a little girl who fucks japanese cunts

So Kushner is going?

American King Arthur vs. Japanese King Arthur: which is weirder?

> wall beginning construction at the end of this summer

Okay then, where is the money coming from? It's not coming from Mexico, and it can't come from the US unless Congress votes on it in a bill, and most congressmen seem to think that spending billions of dollars to build a wall is a retarded idea. Do you have any idea how budgeting in the US government even works?

6th century Englishmen would never acknowledge a negro as their king.

What will happen when trump fails to deliver on the line he has been repeating throughout him running for presidency?
Will everyone just forget about it and say it was figurative?

>say it was figurative?
Yes, they'll say it was a figurative wall of legislature, designed to make it harder for illegals to find work in the country, so they won't be able to stay.

Ideologues anywhere on the political spectrum will rationalize why "their" politicians renege on promises and flip-flop on "firmly held" positions.

Is that the SPD red ranger?

I'll believe it when I see it, brother. Trump is already finished, deal with it, the establishment is simply too strong, not even 100 Trumps can bring down the superpowerful caste that's been in power for almost a whole century now.

Fuck right off. Niggers shouldn't be cast as European knight's.

This is the same as casting an Asian guy as a Southern slave crying about his masta.

>implying a billionaire isn't part of the establishment

Trump is no billionaire

Literally the only reason he won't release his tax returns

He's being very liberal on deporting every other type of illegal. Anyways, DACA preservation was pushed by Bannon, who is the real originator of all these ideas anyway, so the base will be fine with it.

Regardless, he's still rich enough to be part of the "establishment".

> wahh wah white washing
But when its Black Washing of European mythology it's completely fine

Sure like a Kardashian or a Hilton maybe

America literally has over 600 billionaires. Not all of them play golf together to do some plotting.

>look it up, its real
WAAAAAAT

yugioh king arthur

>he actually believes this
No wonder those people stay in power it's due to idiots like you.

>KING?

if you're such a history fag then why do you think king arthur is real you idiot