Who was in the wrong here

who was in the wrong here

youtube.com/watch?v=_1pJ8SF7QQY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fact that all those news outlets actually address infowars makes them lose even more credibility

everyone knows that infowars is DUDEHOLOGRAPHICALIENSLMAO with a sprinkling of anti globalism

its entertainment for people that find communism/collectivism/globalism abhorrent

that MSM has a concerted effort to make this schlock 'seriously bad' shows how fucked they are and what complete propagandists and liars they are because by doing this they are literally acknowledging they are all infowars tier because they see it as competition.

Even if Alex Jones isn't right all the time he puts the passion in people soul's for freedom. That's what people like Colbert are so terrified of.
For so long the left like Colbert has got away with this non chalant act while poisoning your mind. When they see someone like Alex with a fire in his belly rallying the troops they fucking quiver in their boots.

Don't get between Colbert and his pizza.

Though he could be a hot dog guy.

pretty accurate 2bh

What the fuck

Why are liberals filled with so much hate and anger?

This.

Colbert comes off like a real asshole, going after some dude who is fighting to keep his kids.

You think you're hot shit, dontchya?

Samantha Bee attacked a dude with brain cancer just because of his haircut.

Liberals are insane.

>those crocodile tears
Alex Jones didn't care about the kids when he started spreading conspiracy theories about the Sandy Hook massacre.

Besides, I really don't think his children deserve to be raised by a schizophreniac. They should have a normal, sane father.

The fact that InfoWars is now mainstream shows how fucking ridiculous our society has become. It used to be considered so batshit insane and fringe that it wasn't even acknowledged.

1.Alex is not doing an act
2.He is spreading disinformation : mixing truths with lies
3. The old TV media is trying to discredit him out of principle and to get more viewers for themselves
4.There are far worse single parents out there and the state allows them to keep their kids. Can he raise kids: yes. Does he have the time/availability:NO.
5.He won't get the custody and will have to pay based on his previous earnings but his audience+ advertisers will go down so he'll take a huge hit.

They're sore losers.

bashing msm is the safest opinion there is

>Infowars is great! I-it's entertainment, not news!
>Fucking daily show is just jewey fake news bullshit. Hiding behind "I'm just a comedian".

what did Sup Forums mean by this?

>trump goes on infowars and literally calls AJ to ask for advice
>WTF why is infowars mainstream now
Really makes u think

never watched either show, but it seems like they're doing a service to infowars by doing a piece on him

Exactly that friendo.

Pretty much. The fact that every news source suddenly attacks him during this custody battle only further proves that they all follow the same agenda from the same higher ups that see this shit as an opportunity to take Alex down. If anything it shows Alex has a much larger influence than they want the public to think. As he says, there is a monopoly on mainstream media. It's why they are trying to take Youtube down, it's why they try to take Jones down.

You forgot
>one time over a year ago

The old media media doesn't have principles.

>The fact that every news source suddenly attacks him during this custody battle only further proves that they all follow the same agenda from the same higher ups that see this shit as an opportunity to take Alex down.

Yeah, it's not like it's an interesting news story or anything. Clearly it's a globalist conspiracy.

Daily reminder that all leftists are human garbage.

kek he still calls him, infowars is mainstream now and trump is responsible. don't get upset when people acknowledge its existence

Except Jones is a fucking looney who goes on about how we should have "free speech" and "rights" like those things have any bearing in 2017. Didn't you know he literally got a gunman to shoot up comet pizza on behalf of the retarded pizzagaters? The sooner BASED mainstream media takes this guy out the better.

This

It's funny how he pretends that his show is another Colbert Report as a defense.

Don't you have a circlejerk on r/politcs about the "fascist" drumpf to get back to?

People WILL fall for this bait

Yeah according to Alex Trump still calls him all the time although we never see or hear about what takes place during these calls. Funny how you are so quick to believe him over something like that.

Not any argument. :3

why is that funny?

viewers of both that take either as 'news' are seen as complete retards by most people

one is purporting to be 'real' talking about holographic planes flying into WTC
the other is purporting to be 'just a comedy show' that does nothing but propagandize liberal agenda

so who is being more disingenuous

really makes you think

You got that proof for Peegate yet, reddit? Why isn't Trump impeached yet, and where is the evidence for the collusion that the NYT told us was worse for America than Pearl Harbor?

Why the fuck are five fucking Sup Forums threads on the front page?

Carter Page next week.

This, tbqh.

>so who is being more disingenuous

Infowars. Next question, cuck.

presidential conversations are classified info

>he puts the passion in people soul's for freedom.

Are you really that brainwashed? Propaganda like that of Jones contributed to the american people developing a slave mentality that eventually overpowered their sense of self preservation and had them vote for Trump.

MAGA faggt

Are you retarded, or is this bait?

No, it's just that right-wingers don't get satire. They took Alex Jones seriously even though he's only another liberal comedian.

Don't bother, they're bluepilled beyond belief.

Yep, just another (((coincidence)))...

So why doesn't Alex just have trump on the show retard? Oh maybe because Trump and Alex Jones don't have regular discussions on policy. Jesus I love the guy and watch infowars on a regular basis but at least I see it for what it is.

Yeah, but do you think he talks to Roger Stone as often as he says he does?

The difference is trump actually believes it.

because Trump doesn't want to do interviews on Infowars right now, obviously

Maybe we'll see him do one next year

I don't doubt Trump has called him up once or twice

Haha, le Sup Forums parentheses! Sup Reddit?

A lot of things he covers are just news stories but there is for sure bullshit in there from time to time. It's slimy for the media to all gang up on him and try and sway public opinion right when his trail for custody is going on. It's america so the woman will get the kids and 43,000 dollars a fucking month. HAHAHA cheers mate get married so you can lose half your money and she can take the kids move on marry someone else and take half of their money. Must be nice never having to work for anything.

Yes unfortunately, because roger is on the show all the time and he is also a sleazeball piece of shit and I wish Alex never had anything to do with him

I am filled with so much love and empathy for my fellow man; that's why I chose to stay on Sup Forums, a place of immense kindness and understanding

Its a man in a custody battle and they are all jumping on him. It all seems very oppoturnistic and people seem to forget that they are meddling with real lives here.

Alex Jones is a crazy nut but this makes me root for him.

I AM FILLED WITH LOVE
I AM A MAN
I AM A HUMAN
I LOVE THE CONSTITUTION
I LOVE THE REPUBLIC
I LOVE TO EAT STEAKS
HILLARY CLINTON HATES YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN

>Sandy Hook trutherism
Those weren't real people? He deserves to rot in hell for what he did.

Show me one piece of evidence suggesting Sandy Hook was real

>implying that you're not a raider from /leftypol/ or r/politics

Did they jump on Alex Jones when he was doing that?

No? Why now? Because he is in a weak position. If that is fine with you because they are doing it to someone you don't like fair enough.

Show one of piece of evidence that Alex Jones is a human being capable of empathy and deserving compassion.

that one time he ripped apart his shirt and ran around the studio yelling, probably had a good laugh with the crew about it later :3

infowars do not work for military industrial complex unlike colbert

they do not instigate wars and aid in dissolution of european culture

i like Alex Jones.

He supports Trump

>Did they jump on Alex Jones when he was doing that?
Yes, they also jumped on him for the whole Pizzagate nonsense.

He'd be doing the same to them. Remember when he accused the owner of a pizza parlor of either running or renting his restaurant out to a child sex ring?

this is hilarious to me. next theyre going to seriously be talking about the no jumper podcast and joe rogan experience

Wouldn't even let the man raise a gold fish.

Did you actually watch his logic rather than concern trolling disgust simply at him asking questions? Why do so many people who "died" at Sandy Hook show up "dead" at events like the Boston bombing? Could they be crisis actors?

Why is the MSM -- namely Colbert -- taking a conspiracy-theorist seriously enough to badger him constantly?

If they had a thought in their head, they'd know that it only makes people who follow Jones stick to him more because they'll think, "Why does the media keep attacking Jones, of all people? Maybe he's on to something!"

Because Jones has become fairly well known and therefore makes for a subject matter that would attract viewers.

Ummm try again sweetie, it's a conspiracy.

>infowars do not work for military industrial complex unlike colbert

Yeah, Colbert seems super into conflicts with Syria and NK. He definitely isn't critisizing military action everyday of his show or anything.

Except for the fact that info Wars has broken news before. Just because Alex makes you pee pee in your panties, doesn't mean that it's propaganda. He's the only one who criticized Bush AND Obama, whereas the Colbert's of the world just ballwash anybody with a D after thier name.

No I don't remember that because it never happened. Do you have a link to prove me wrong?

I didn't think it was possible to find a lower-hanging fruit than DRUMPF but yep, there it is

>He's the only one who criticized Bush AND Obama
Imagine actually believing this

Normally papers put corporate press releases into their own words, this is just lazy

Do you have any examples to prove me wrong?

Jones didn't propagate pizzagate, he actively suggested it was fake and being used by the media to discredit conspiracy theorists, like Y2K

>imagine belonging to a political party that is this desperate to be culturally relevant

He's wrong about that, but if we're comparing him with more mainstream pundits, then Alex Jones definitely stands out in this regard. CNN and MSNBC were both extremely quiet over Obama's foreign policy being indistinguishable from Bush's, while Fox was similarly quiet over Bush's various gaffs but extremely critical of Obama.

Comedians like Colbert, Stewart, and Oliver are the same way, except all of them are extremely partisan in favor of the Democrats. I can't think of any actual criticisms any of them had for Obama. Jones, on the other hand, was out there ranting and raving just as fervently over both administrations. He just seemed to have gained more notoriety over the past few years.

>is a liberal believes they didn't suck obamas cock for 8 years episode.

Alex himself noted this when Hillary Clinton called him out in her infamously retarded "alt-right" speech

He said they normally call him "the radio guy from Texas" because they don't want people checking him out

Roger Stone did nothing wrong.

Why do burgers consider this show news?

I watch American news sometimes and they often show SNL's skits before they go to the set, sometimes even having them as news items, it's fucking weird

Dude, the head writer of SNL said that he refused to make jokes about Obama because "he's a perfect human specimen, chiseled to perfection like some sort of obsidian rock". Literally the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Because American liberals are obsessed with politics. They literally teach thier kids to be transgender just to piss off normal people.

this
It's all fake news.
All of it.

But it's always specifically SNL, they never show any other comedy show making fun of Trump

>look into this
>it's true
>also apparently there was an episode glorifying Obama around the time of his leaving office
I wish I could say this was worse than I thought, but given what I know about the endless Trump skits, I really can't.

obviously the liberal brainwashing show pretending comedy show is more disingenuous

epistemology 101 you pleb

even if every fact Alex Jones reported wasn't real, people would still follow him just because of his philosophy. When he drops the political shit talk and starts yelling about the freedom of humanity and all that shit, it's hype as fuck

t. Cenk

>ICYMI

As if that were possible.

>tfw the globalists are trying to shut you down because you're too woke
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

> American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""222

>unironically giving Alex Jones attention on MSM

is he that relevant now?