What didn't you agree with Adolf Hitler?

what didn't you agree with Adolf Hitler?

for me it's the fact that he praises the religion of Islam. Do you think he would still praise Islam if he saw what it's doing to Europe today?

No. He was a weab and a sandwigger.

I'd praise the Arab's religion if I needed their oil

bump

If his anger was directed towards the Islamic sandniggers, I would have been neo-nazi years ago.

all I want is an all white society with no jews and no muslims

His anger was ultimately directed inwardly, Goebbels was the same, I think Stalin was too but that's kind of a non-sequitur. The issues he saw in the world were real but his obsession with purity clearly stemmed from a self-hatred buried deep within him and probably unexamined.

I think the whole jewish conspiracy is nonsense as well but that's never a productive conversation here..

some jews aren't bad desu but all in all same man, such a dream becomes more distant with each passing day
I agree, his hatred for the Jewish people seemed completely overexaggerated and totally misplaced. He did blame the economically deprived state of Germany on the Jewish people, which doesn't make too much sense desu. I wish he didn't go all genocide because his nationalistic message would have been heard the world wide and probably would have spread to the rest of the world.

Enough said lmfao

>the evil islam meme
Yes goyim the mooslims, kill the mooslims.

Can't really blame a self proclaimed dictator to fancy a neigh totalitarian religion. For you it's the one common denominator among the people you ostracize, hence you don't take kind to it, for him it was a basis for a strong social construct.

What i didn't agree with one Hitler where his dealings with the jewish. For how smart Nazi Germany was they really managed to drop the ball on that.

such angry and passionate speaking

>not being able to see a full video version of it

I think mussolini is right in this image.

tough shit faggot

Hitler in his wildest dreams couldn't be as badass as Lettow-Vorbeck.

Germany recovering from WW1 AND WW2 is a testament to their people and culture, Hitler was a very unfortunate anomaly.

You have to understand, user, in the 1930s there were no Muslims in Europe. They kept to the middle east and never bothered us. We didn't give a fuck about them, and if they weren't in Europe today, Sup Forums would probably call them based. The only reason we hate Islam in the modern day is that they are invading us and forcing their culture upon us. If they were just in the middle east, we wouldn't give a fuck.

He wanted to kill us or make us into slaves - simple as that

my cock

Of course a fucking mongrel bastard half nigger would agree with that.

Yeah he basically ruined what was actually a great idea. The fascist 'country as state' idea with the people all coming together to act as one organism is such a better idea than than the Communist or Democratic ideals. But it's heresy in the West now.

>The fascist 'country as state' idea with the people all coming together to act as one organism is such a better idea than than the Communist or Democratic ideals

It's objectively better on a national level. But you can't globalize with earth with it.

it's so sad:(
He had such a great opportunity, imagine a truly nationalistic Europe. It gives me a boner thinking about it.

>Can't really blame a self proclaimed dictator to fancy a neigh totalitarian religion. For you it's the one common denominator among the people you ostracize, hence you don't take kind to it, for him it was a basis for a strong social construct.

Very good summation of his like for Islam. He could care less about the religion aspect of it, he liked the cultural control (cultural strength/aggression) of it.