Lay down your weapons, Zinedine

Lay down your weapons, Zinedine

He will go to our NT this summer, after we won the WC and Fernando Santos replaces Zidane at Real

Why didn't Benfica just pay him?

He was arrogant enough to believe he could undo the choaking curse of Sporting, and realized he couldn't beat the choaking curse of Bela Guttman

He will surely go to our NT someday and we stand a big chance at the WC but that's all.
Not memeing

He's not worth it. Do you know his wage?

coentrao got old quick

I hope Jose Mourinho gets a chance to coach the NT.

More unlikely. What you need to understand is that managing a NT and a club is very very different. Scolari was a decent NT manager for all it's worth and he's zero tactically

FÁBIO, MY SON!

He will, but not now. We got tons of time before he coaches us

bad days vs. gud days

Scolari also had the best Portuguese squad of all time.

It's still amazing the best they could do was a Euro final. I'll never forget.

damn

>Scolari also had the best Portuguese squad of all time
Debatable, debatable... many of them were brainlets, but really gifted

you know why they could only manage a euro final? because that golden generation was OLD AS FUCK. that was their last chance. the only thing that got them into that final was ronaldo.

also this. brainlets like le blooter man maniche.

True. By the time Euro 04 came up, Figo had lost a lot of explosiveness. Deco was underrated and I never cared much for Maniche. He did a lot of stupid fucking shit.

I'm just glad to be out of the shadow realm where Postiga, Hugo Almeida, and Nani were consistently starting.

their best player was costinha

REMINDER that pic related would have been almost Figo-tier (don't forget he was an idiot that had a son by age 16 and always insisted on a feud with Paulinho Santos) if he hadn't spent his prime years keeping that shit Benfica was in the late 90s out of the 8th place

>son by age 16

does his son play now? he is probably shit like zahovic's son though

He was a huge legend for Benfica that never amounted much internationally. Kind of a shame.

Yes, he plays in Osmanlıspor, Turkey, after spending some years in Rio Ave

He also had a son by age 20. JVP is already a grandpa

And yet he won most of his trophies in Sporting by helping Jardel carrying the team

hahahaha

He will be a great-granpa before he's 60