BUF: Bills expected to let FA CB E.J. Gaines walk
BUF: Ex-Colts CB Vontae Davis signs on with Bills
DAL: Report: Goodell not planning to fine J. Jones
WAS: Report: Vikings 'in very heavy' on QB Cousins

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/extra-mustard/2014/03/12/ea-sports-madden-features-nfl-remove
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jimmy

Post the one where he blocks for his running back or whatever, that was kino tbch.

For me, it's MaCall Manor, the Rams cheerleader.

M E M E
E
M
E

P L A Y
L
A
Y

Q U E E F S
U
E
E
F
S

L O S T
O
S
T

No, I wasn't saying that in a disparaging way, and I'm not a chiefs fan.

Mfw the Niners get Jarvis Landry

cousins to minnesota basically confirmed
what happens to the teams who missed

>grow up in NJ, near Philly, as an Eagles fan
>undrafted out of college, signs with the Eagles
>works his way onto the roster, battling 5 other RBs for snaps
>ends the season with the second most snaps among his position-mates
>over 100 total yards and a TD in the team's first ever Super Bowl win

This is the best story from the past season, right?

Rams will win a playoffs game

nah he a fag

Jets sign Bridgewater and draft a QB
Denver drafts a QB
Arizona trades for Foles or gets Case
Buffalo signs Bradford

SOON

Le 56% face

Donnie Bag of Bones Jones retired

What is the point of this meme?

burrs

Ask Hisperic, he created it.

Literally who?

Is the Vikings trade for Cousins a good thing? I feel like he won’t even make it to the NFC championship

Some say his sweatpants are still on the field

>Bears franchise tagging Fuller
Not sure how I feel. On one hand would be nice to be able to dump him if he stinks up the place but I feel he might just pull an alshon.

I wasn't done with the last thread yet

If repeating digits, Tom Brady blows out his knee in week 7 next season

Cousins is a middling QB which makes him 1000X better than Keenum.

He's a healthy Sam Bradford, not sure if he'll be worth all that money though...

Why do some black women straighten their hair to make it look more euro-centric? Natural curly black hair looks so much more attractive in my opinion.

Cousins = guaranteed super bowl appearance next year for vikes

this whole couins thing is petty drama.
kirk, dan and bruce should have sat down at a table, shout at one another, hug it out, and cut the check. now we have musical chairs.
the vikings have 3 decent QBs who know the system and team. sign two. let one walk.
the vikes will suck next year. kirk's success is due to the redskins developing him. but kirk got his feelings hurt somewhere along the way and now he'll be kevin kolb 2: vikings boogaloo.
and the skins get alex smith, which will be donovan mcnabb 2. redskins never learn.

>Peters gonna be shuttin niggas down while Aaron Donald and Richard Quinn get after the quarterback

r e m i n d e r brady will play until he's 43 crushing all but like 2 QB records

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Are you ready for the Rams to be NFC champions?

Is he going to buy the whole team tickets with his big contract?

Why do some people post irrelevant, non-football related bait in /nfl/? on-topic posting looks so much better in my opinion.

Sup Forums think they're fighting a culture war and believe they're making a difference by BTFO the sjw boogeyman with infographics

>NFL competition committee discussing changing pass interference to a maximum 15 yard penalty

Say goodbye to dragons lads

Because it's the off season and we can only talk about free agency speculation for so long before it gets boring. I'm sure you were the kid in class who would ask questions about why you were given extra recess instead of just being excited about it like everyone else.

>When your elite punter goes out on top

I hope they do. That faggot shit has ruined the game.

Reminder that he was cut by the Seahawks 5(Five) times in one season.

Fucking retarded. The NFL is borderline unwatchable. The only penalty they need to overhaul is holding. EVERY fucking play, holding.

post mocks

>post mocks
You are ugly and fat

absolutely. weird because i'm from NJ and he was even born the exact same month as me. i can't imagine what it's like

>Tfw it’s confirmed that Dez caught it

>combine starts
>/nfl/ is still dead

>combine
It'll be nothing but whether the QBs threw well and constantly repeated 40 times

>eagles win superbowl
>all the pats trips go into their bunker
>/nfl/ dies.

>owl season ends
>pats fans settle down
>into the earth

Get ready for endless 15 yard penalties.
>getting beat past 15 yds? Just tackle the receiver
What they need to do is just make sure it gets called less. The refs have been calling softer and softer PI.

Derriere Devastation

AYYY

AYYYYYY

WHO DIS COMBINE DA BEARS LOOKN GOOD FOR FAMM

DA BEARS IS DA BOMB

all i want is jimmy
you gon hit a 5 streak
we can calln it jimmy

put it down on jimmy
put it down on jimmy

Thank you based iggies

>Brady's own dad says his son is buttblasted about losing to the Filthadelphia Eggos

JUST

>lions franchise tag ziggy ansah

I'm ok with this

Why doesn't this happen in college

I wish Cooks didn't get killed later because this deserved to be a highlight

>I wish the Pats had their top receiver
So you're a patriots fan?

kekekekke

Is Cooks even conscious yet?

Roflmao xD

put me in le screencap xD

>>>/reddit/

Not being able to detect sarcasm is a sign of autism user

>Bulge-Kun is pro Lootcrate because regulations are dumb, but Anti gun because they need to be regulated
Why does he have to be an Eagles fan?

I wonder what dastardly behavior Jerry is going to pull now that Goodell has tried to humiliate him again.

/reddit/

damn yung bay on point. I guess he's the new honorary vikings tripfag now.
be gentle with them yung bay. they are sensitive here.
>MIN: NFL: Bridgewater's status yet to be decided
>MIN: NFL: Bridgewater's status decided to be garbage

si.com/extra-mustard/2014/03/12/ea-sports-madden-features-nfl-remove

>LOL BRO ITS THE NFL'S FAULT WE REMOVED SO MUCH STUFF BRO
>LOL WE CANT SHOW BIG HITS BRO NFL MADE US TAKE EM OUT SORRY
The NFL isn't that involved with the development of Madden and this is absolute horseshit. I guarantee you this is Ian (Former producer, solely responsible for the game being lazy as fuck up until about '13 maybe) spewing this bullshit in an effort to make it seem like the design team doesn't just mail it in every year

The guys who work with the engine and attempt to refine gameplay work their asses off. The guys in charge of the presentation of the game are shitheads who feel like nothing needs to be changed. The "gameplay crew" went out of their way to actually create an online-ready Pro Bowl Skills challenge for the game and the design team was too fucking lazy to create uniforms and work the different helmets into the game.

Also if you were ever curious as to why Denver's ratings remained virtually unchanged this season despite being absolute dogshit on defense, newfag Madden ratings guy is a Broncos fan.

t. former EA Tiburon sound editor

2k when!?

should the eagles pick up malcolm butler?

>“We incorporated accurate attendance for all the teams, and Jacksonville always had these terrible turnouts," says one producer. "The Jags owner got all pissed off when he heard there were empty seats when you played as his team in the game. The team called the NFL and we had to fix it immediately.”

KEK

Nope

I don't want any more big name free agent corners after Asomugha and Maxwell.

Trading for big name corners is usually a bad idea you have to pay the big contract and deal with their likely downturn in production. Deion Sanders and Ty Law are the only exception to this rule I can think of.

Butler is a free agent. Regardless, the Eagles won't sign him.

Teddy Bridgewater is getting let go. thank god that nigger can fuck off back to playing madden in kentucky somewhere they actually are dumb enough to think that piece of shit ever had any talent.

As for everything on the Kirk Cousins front.
Why not? got the money. yeah its overpaying for what youre getting but there's tons worse out there and at least you know what youre getting.
>kirk equals a healthy sam bradford with more tools in the tool belt
if sam is a 6.5 then kirk is a 7.5 or 8 easy. kirk is gonna be the 3rd best QB in the division after rodgers and stafford. but who fucking cares. you dont need a ferrari to make deliveries on your paper route.
its a huge contract to eat for a guy who isnt gonna set the world on fire. but he's more proven than jimmy the wop. gives you three years of solid playoff window. maybe lots more.

>I still want a QB in the first. Rudolph hopefully.

This was also bullshit. This was an intentional slight to the Jaguars because they complained about the uniforms being incorrect or missing parts for multiple years. For instance, the Jaguars were missing a teal outline on their black alternates and numbers on the back of the helmets for many years and the Jaguars' PR people pointed the fact that constant updates were being made to other teams' uniforms to make them accurate but not theirs. Eventually, the complaints got loud enough that the Jaguars told the NFL they felt Madden was disrespecting their brand.

If you look at the amount of detail that has gone into the Jaguars uniforms this year you can tell who won that argument. The Jags uniforms look fucking immaculate in-game this year.

>The Jags uniforms look fucking immaculate in-game this year.
in terms of accuracy I guess. the overall design is still among the worst in the NFL

I mean I’d rather have Tom than Cam in fantasy football too, but I’d rather have Tom QB’ing my team, and I’d be more likely to put money on Tom going far in the playoffs.

Why would they use the cap space they don't have on a washed up overpriced player at a position at which they have no shortage of young talent?

>In one month from tomorrow, it will be March 28th, 2018. Why is that significant? Well, that date marks the four-year anniversary of the day the Philadelphia Eagles decided to release star wide receiver DeSean Jackson back in 2014. It could also be viewed as the beginning of the end of the Chip Kelly era in Philadelphia.

>Speaking of the former Eagles head coach, Jackson didn’t mince words when TMZ asked about him in a recent impromptu interview. “We don’t even talk about that dude,” said Jackson. “He’s a weirdo. He’s a big time weirdo.”

>Jackson joins running back LeSean McCoy, who was also jettisoned out of Philadelphia during the Kelly era, as former Eagles players to speak out against their old head coach this year. “I’ve got a lot of love for Philadelphia, not the little short coach who’s with the kids, where he belongs,” said McCoy back in January.

Do you know what throwing style has the quickest release in Madden? Like Jimmy G plays out if his gourd with like an 82 ovr because his release is so sweet.

reminder that he was the last NFL player on a team with Jerry Rice

Yes that's what I mean. The NFL got in their ass about it and basically said if they can't get it right then the Jaguars reserve the right to opt out of not including their team in the game since it's not an accurate representation of their franchise. It's one of those things where the threat of the Jaguars actually doing that was minimal, but the fact that the possibility existed was enough for the EA big heads to come down and make sure they did them right.

The outline on the Jaguars' old uniforms that was complained about was added well after they had stopped playing in them. That's how hard the message had hit home

Rodgers, which I believe is Slinger 2

Seabass?

Neat. What's the story with belichick and Payton?

what the fuck was his deal

Belichick isn't apart of the NFL's head coach union and therefore doesn't have to provide his likeness in Madden. As for why, I'm not sure. AFAIK Sean Payton is in the game if that's who you're referring to, the one year he wasn't, he was suspended for Bounty Gate

its a face of realization
>Ive traded away all of the superstar talent on my team and acquired a sub par QB just so I can trade them all away to get as many oregon ducks players on my roster as I can
chip kelly was beautiful. I will never forget chips wild ride.
all that effort and wheeling and dealing all for mariota and in the end, it didnt even matter
poor guy

so Brandon Beane? but in HC form

R8 my Raiders mock draft pls