To the shills here

I have a challenge for you

She's a woman

She has a vagina, what are you, a sexist, racist, transphobi bigot? It's your duty, for tolerance and to fight sexism,, to vote for her, not based on her policies, but her axe wound.

Do it noaw.

Don't vote for Trump, vote Johnson. Trump lost my vote when he picked that Cuckservative Pence as his VP.

How could I forget its current year?

Republican presidencies have historically been shit. The proof of this is the fact that conservatives have to use Reagan of all people as their """""good""""" president.

My life improved the most under Clinton's and Obama's presidency. I dont give a fuck if Hillary is unlikable, as long as she sticks to what the Democrats have been doing.

>not reading the picture
Typical leaf

>As long as she sticks to what the Democrats have been doing

Get out.

She has experience.

She was the first lady, a senator, and Secretary of State.

She cares about all Americans, not just the rich white males.

Bill Clinton was a great president, and Hillary influenced his presidency.

She preaches tolerance and will make the world a better place.

She has worked across the aisle before, and will continue to do so as president.

She will appoint open-minded and modern Supreme Court Justices.

#ImWithHer

She is a woman...

What are you sexist or something?

We're not doing your work for you Trump campaign shill.

>pro-open borders faggot Fairy Johnson

Sorry for the opposing opinion in your safe space.

>My vote
>A fucking leaf

Her cunt smells awful.

Hilary is essentially a continuation of the Obama administration. While Fox news will constantly talk about "the failures of the Obama administration" there really are not any. There are a lot of successes.

Prior to the Obama administration we had the economy in shambles as America was going down the tubes. Unemployment was skyrocketing and the country was bleeding out. Getting a job was hell for recent graduates and it looked like there was basically no future in the wake of the Bush administration. The Dow was at 6,500.

Now towards the end of the administration, job seekers are better off than ever. The Dow is at 18,000+. Small improvements towards universal healthcare were made. Clinton will be a continuation of that.

There are also other reasons and these are not loony things.

1) The Democrats now offer more Civil Liberties than the Republicans. The Republicans talk all this nonsense about Freedom while trying to regulate every facet of social life.

2) The Republicans have betrayed their entire platform and cannot be allowed to govern. Fiscal restraint, limited governance, and consistent rule of law is what the party used to stand for-- during the Bush Administration, that all changed. We had a balanced budget and then tax cuts were issued that had no positive economic impact. Every plan they enacted was unfunded because they wanted to increase expenses without increasing taxes-- that does not work. All war efforts were unfunded, Medicare Part D was unfunded-- basically their whole schtick of being financially responsible ended.

3) The Republicans do not have any agenda. They are reactionaries. The Democrats make a move and Republicans can only say no, without bringing any proposals themselves to the table. They are avoiding responsibility and have abdicated their role.

4) Discourse. Republicans have degraded discourse through turning every conversation into hysteria. They have so divorced their electorate from reality that logic does not work.

Your cunt smells awful.

In short, if you are an adult, you will pick Hilary Clinton. If you want policy changes, you will leave the dying GOP and strive to pull the Democratic party more towards the center-- because the only way Republicans win is by Swiftboating and that is not going to work.

After Hillary wins, we will have 8 more years of Democratic control and a Republican establishment that has an enormous fucking problem:

All of their voters are dying and have retarded policy positions and care more about who puts what in their butt, or whether dumb sluts can get abortions, or whether it's okay for some random stranger to smoke pot than the policies that actually matter.

But they cannot abandon those stupid positions because there are enough dying voters to keep at least a good amount of Republicans in power before they die. There is serious political capital to be gained by just paying lip service and making impossible policy proposals.

You go with Hillary because she is the only real candidate. The Republican party has so much shit to sort out and only a landslide defeat will shock them into being a legitimate political party rather than a bunch of hypocritical racist naysayers.

Come on OP it's 2016!!!

>Hilary is essentially a continuation of the Obama administration
That's enough reason to vote for anyone but her.

this should be the other way around, this is way too easy

Your cunt smells awful.

Because she bought this election using money donated to her by George Soros and foreign governments like Saudi Arabia.

You don't want her to be out all that money, do you? Why, the Clintons will be broke if she doesn't get elected! Well, aside from their big New York house and private jets and the hundreds of millions of dollars in the Clinton Foundation. But besides all that, they'll be broke!

C L I N T O N
FOUNDATION

"You cant just sweep this under the rug" -Commissioner Gordon

Because Saying

"Make America Great Again", is like saying
>Remember when Sup Forums was good?

We need a Wolf in the white house a dirty, lying, evil, WOLF!

I stand to gain a lot from Hillary winning, but I want to see Trump win just as a Fuck You to politicians and PC liberals. I'm willing to sacrifice personal gain for my beliefs (e.g. vengeance).

Gibs arent sustainable though
Fucking parasites

No there are 1 million clinton shills are its just that you may be one of the most retarded

Except America actually used to be good. Libcucks just ruin everything, including civilization

>His vote
>Some fucking colgate

wtf, I hate trump now

Im shillin for hillin

>a sexist, racist, transphobi bigot?

Hey OP said no mentioning Trump

>My life improved
low-life scum

Do you assume that based on her appearance? Pretty sexist tbqh, voting jill stein

when was the US good?
American Revolution
Pre-Civil WAR
WW1
WW2
after WW2

a country that bases their greatness in time around WAR

FREE COLLEGE
FREE HEALTHCARE
FREE EVERYTHING

BEING DEPENDENT ON THE GOVERNMENT IS SO GOOD

B-b-but I'm an independent womyn

My life improved the most under W, just saying

>A fucking Aquafresh

I'd much rather have free college and free healthcare over dead troops in needless wars. If you believe otherwise you're retarded.

my sides

America was great from '96-'01

>leaf
I didn't want to believe all leaves were like this. I wanted to give you leaves the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, your low quality posts in every thread are too much to ignore. Leaf shitposting is too widespread for me or anyone else to take any post from your country seriously ever again.

You mean wars that democrats supported and continue to keep troops in because they dont' want to fully leave?

Like how Hillary was instrumental in the Libya overthrow? Yeah dems are totally not war mongers, only republicans.

That's doing the opposite of what OP asked for.

>She has experience.
Irrelevant, we dont need her "experience" as a globalist shill, we need someone with smarts

>She was the first lady, a senator, and Secretary of State.
See above

>She cares about all Americans, not just the rich white males.
I require proofs

>Bill Clinton was a great president, and Hillary influenced his presidency.
Irrelevant, we are not talking about either Bill or Trump here.

>She preaches tolerance and will make the world a better place.
Tolerance for chimpouts and general niggery ? No thanks.

>She has worked across the aisle before, and will continue to do so as president.
See above again

>She will appoint open-minded and modern Supreme Court Justices.
Wat ? Not an argument.

>Bill Clinton was a great president, and Hillary influenced his presidency
>HillaryCare

Under CLINTON
Check and Mate!
10/10

Get out of my country you commie bastard
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
USA USA USA USA USA USA

COUNTER EXAMPLE: reps tried to pass bill to combat zika.
Obummer vetoed

Read Clinton emails over the years of her being sec of state and how all of her predictions turned out to be wrong, how her actions formed ISIS, and how those that now claim she is GREAT thought of her in 2008.

Great b8 m8 I rate 8/8

Democrats are better for poor people. I'm poor.

Literally none of this other nonsense matters.

If you think Republicans are good for poor people, you are beyond blue pilled and hopeless.

Tech bubble, one could argue Clinton sowed the seeds to Sept 11 and the housing crisis but w/e. History is written by the victors.

Me and my wife make 178k a year combined
we wanted to like trump
we hate tax hikes (fuck bernie)
but
in the end
Civil rights matter
>except for Muslims

>a country that bases their greatness in time around WAR
But that is how you know a country was great, by looking at their military achivements.

Hillary has campaigned against wall street.
She has said she'll fight the big banks.
When asked about why she took $675,000 for a 20 minute speech to Goldman Sachs, her response was:
>"because that's what they offered"
She's already been bought and paid for.
If she were to be president, and someone offered her $5 million to look the other way, what do you think she would do?

She's a woman you sexist bigot and it's 2016!!!

Hillary is what the elite in the US wants you to vote. So just go along with your masters wishes and mindlessly vote for her. Your country is broken anyway. There is no future for the US so just don't make things more difficult. Thanks

Convince me *not* to vote for her without mentions crimes for which she has never been arrested, indicted, charged or convicted

>She will appoint open-minded and modern Supreme Court Justices
SCOTUS isn't about feelings. Its ONLY mandate is the law.

Ohhhh God i wanna punch that face!!

Easy. She is a serial liar:
>I'm named after Sir Edmund Hillary, who climbed Everest when I was six
>I landed in Bosnia under extreme sniper fire
>I'm the most transparent politician in the modern age

She has proven links (through campaign contributions) to globalist George Soros who wants to destroy western civilization and to foreign governments

This is just the tip of the iceberg

Do you even know what you are talking about?

For several months Republicans voted against Zika legislation and funding. The legislation package put together and voted on in May would have provided for $1.9B in funds to combat Zika. It was shot down on May 25, 2016.

Cynically, Republicans put forth their counter proposal-- slash large portions of Obamacare, remove unrelated EPA regulations, and then you can have $600M (less than a third of the amount needed) to fight Zika.

So:

1) Again, this is Republicans being reactionaries. This begins with Republicans once again saying no.
2) They then make a bullshit counter-proposal which is basically "we'll only help if we can repeal portions of Obamacare". That is not serious governance. It is hostage taking.

Maybe learn the history of legislation? Or is that too hard for you?

>My name is Donald J Drumpf ... i mean TRUMP!
>I take money from kike billionaire (((sheldon adelson)))
>im worth 10 billion dollars, but no, you cant see my tax returns cuz there are things in there ppl could use against me politically

Any more?

saul alinsky tutored both Obama and Hillary through the years and they are using his playbook Rules for Radicals to take over and destroy this country. Pic related

Also related

>unironically using Drumpf as an argument

Try harder next time

>wreck the economy
>crony capitalism
>gini index rises
>poor are worse off

Umm... no.

I am now #feelingthejohnson

Debunked over a year ago

you've been shilling for Johnson so hard that you don't have the reading comprehension to understand text anymore

this is what Johnson does to poor little leafs

Notice you didnt say it was wrong, fucker

Shes a criminal and is only out to make herself rich and famous. She should be marginalized

recent history shows stronger economies under democrat presidents

She actually did a better job objectively in Libya vs the adventures in Iraq and Syria, ISIS is in all 3 countries but the war isn't nearly as bad as Syria and we didn't get thousands of US soldiers killed like in Iraq

>wikileaks
>searchable Hillary emails
>"Rothschild"
>62 results

>my vote

>debunked
fucking laughable
source faggot

to be fair, a lot of us have dual citizenship and can vote in the states

The American legislative system favors moderate policies. Congress insures policies which are too far right or too far left remain in perpetual limbo. The president has as much power as congress is willing to grant. Therefore, it's favorable to choose the least divisive and controversial candidate to reduce any further chaos or damage, because it ultimately doesn't matter who is elected.

Also her politics (not her personality) shows subtly and realism. You fags hate globalism but with the internet, aircraft carriers, and giant cargo ships existing in the world you have no chance to stop it, you need someone who won't waste the opportunities globalism does offer

Well, its a good thing you cant vote you fucking leaf

Pro tip: YOU CAN'T.

Hope you know french nigger

she has an IQ over 100.

>no failures of Obama presidency
Holy shit, when you're shilling or trolling, don't make it so obvious

>flag
>my vote
Did you forget your proxy

The U.S. was great pre civil war all the way to ww2. After that it started to fall. Although the best of the best times was when we weren't a part of the kike empire.

Only for a short time. Unless you are about to die in 10 years I recommend voting republican as it is more sustainable.

Really you should kill yourself for being a selfish piece of shit. Remember that lives are short but empires and great countries will be remembered for all time. Everybody dies so why would you waste your limited time on earth to be nothing but a pathetic scrounge on society?

I am now a #WhoreForGilmore

Why vote for both?

She is paid for by George Soros. She has changed her opinions based on the people funding her. She is a globalist until. She has no real plans just politician speak. She thinks the wage gap is real. She a she. Putin already dislikes her. She has a horrible foreign track record. She thinks black lives matter.

But where is proofs?

If that faggot responds I bet he uses politifact or something

scrotus

show me the birth certificate

Pence is far more right wing than Johnson

>doesn't matter who
The President doesn't just veto shit that's too extreme, He's the head of the whole Executive Branch, the largest government on earth with >2million civilian members, everything from emergency management to the EPA. He's responsible for trade deals, diplomatic negotiations, immigration, leasing of federal land, implementation of environmental policy, and appoints the top prosecutors that represent the federal gov't.
And that's before you consider he's commander in chief of the military of the most powerful unipolar superpower that has ever existed.
Oh yeah, one mroe thing: this president will probably appoint at least 2 supreme court justices, which more likely than not can shape the interpretation of the law in the entire country for decades to come.

But yeah, ultimately doesn't matter, right? just vote for whomever you feel, no biggy.

She's conned everyone; foreign nations, colleges, the American people. She'll make this nation rich again.

or he'll use the oh so unbiased Snopes