Why are there such few skillful or intelligent black players?

Seriously

All of the players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, Kroos, Modric, Busquets, Scholes, Alonso, Silva, KDB, Ozil, etc. are all white

why is there so much autistic pol posting today
who gives a fuck if there's no "intelligent" black players
players like Kante, Umtiti, Sane, etc. all exist but you shitheads just label them as exceptions or irrelevant players that are carried
sage

Damn Victoria still looks fine as hell

>Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo, Modric, Busquets, Alonso, Silva, Ozil
not white

>le no career faec

Sup Forums was a mistake

the fact that you consider Kante and Umtiti the black equivalent of Xavi, Pirlo, or Busquets says it all

Makelele, Vieira, hell Fernandinho is playing really damn good this season, and it pisses me off that Pirlo is still considered some sort of deity when he isn't even a top 10 midfielder of his generation

Well there has been some I think, like Seedorf for example.

Seedorf la

all of those players relied heavily on physical attributes, whereas Pirlo could be one of the best players in the world without even running

Umtiti is a great CB, far better than Ramos who avoids red cards because he's in Madrid
No idea why you use him when he's not a midfielder either but Fernandinho has been world class under Pep

>Ozil is white

le 56% face indeed

>Pirlo
>one of the best players in the world ever
*leans trilby*
Apart from getting carried in the WC he's done fuck all but look pretty and act classy. He gets away with a pass here or there against Italian nobodies but never shows up in the CL.

Not him but you're a moron, especially when he's far superior than ozil. 2012 euros he was a maestro and the team full of maestros beat them in the final but he spanked the bongs

Brown boi detected.

>Seedorf
>Henry
>Eto'o
Also did you really just put Ozil in this? He's been exposed multiple times.

those are great black players, but I think what OP is really asking, at least as I understand, why are there no, or at least proportionally very few, black players that are skillful, have great vision, great passing, controlling the tempo, that are basically "maestros" of the game, like the ones OP mentioned

Fernandinho is simply not that kind of a player, neither were vieira or seedorf
Not to say they aren't great, they are, but they simply are no black "maestro" players and the question is why?

We know why. What's the point of having these threads every fucking day fellating yourselves when you're losers compared to those nigs?
I'm tired of this shit every day

Not at all, but you essentially proved the point in my initial post that you just write them off for x reason and claim a fraud like Pirlo is better for y reason.

well I don't know, why?

ha you're turning into a cuck

ain't no nigga.

>who is ronaldinho, zé roberto, emerson, seedorf, gullit, okocha, makelele, essien, viera, boateng

>why is there so much autistic pol posting today
their social media heroes are being btfo today and being exposed as whiny little snowflakes, so they have to redirect their rage elsewhere

check and evidently mate

>Kante
not a playmaker
>Sane
just an upgraded Sterling

>Fernandinho
not a playmaker

seriously, even if you look at mid- and lower table teams all relevant playmakers (midfielders that can actually pass decently and creatively) are mostly white:
Mooy, Ritchie, Shelvey, Groß, Lanzini, siggurdson, Adrien Silva and there are probably few more i forgot about

the only blacks are Ducoure and Lemina, i guess?

none of those are """""""maestros""""""" of the """""""""""""""""""""""game""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" so they don't count or whatever
>okocha
kek

why what happened?

Sup Forums has ruined me. I haven't watched nikelodeon since 2002 and yet I know who she is.

and btw, this is the first time I've seen a thread like this
but I'm genuinely curious why is it like that so please tell me what do you think why?

I'm also curious why isn't there a single great player from china or india, you would think that out of almost 3 billion people there would be at least one talented lad who defied all odds and made it

Ronaldinho was an assist master, pleb

if we are to assume that scholes and alonso are playmakers then all of the above are as well

Back to Sup Forums