How does anyone sit through and finish TOS with this disgusting, effeminate...

How does anyone sit through and finish TOS with this disgusting, effeminate, repulsive faggot appearing on screen throughout?

>being this triggered

You belong on Reddit

didnt he get his little asian dick jerked off when he was 14 by an 18 year old fag at summer camp?

I'm not sure how to direct reply to posts but that character is heterosexual

Jesus, user! It's just an asian!

Its the fact that he is a disgusting homosexual that bothers me

That character is heterosexual though. Also he's very neat, not disgusting at all

Why are your feelings so easily hurt? How do you leave the house on a day to day basis without snapping?

>he's very neat
He is also an effeminate man which is disgusting, I'm forced to look at this faggot when he talks
How come you can't see how much of a faggot he is just by looking him, he looks like an aged tranny dressed as a man

more like how does anyone sit through and finish TOS from season 2 onward with every other planet being a carbon copy of an ancient earth culture for no good reason or dude ancient aliums lmao

The character is heterosexual though

And you being a disgusting individual is pretty upsetting to me

>if the character is white then I must ignore the fact the actor is black
He is a flaming faggot, look at him its horrifying

You're really, really upset over something that has zero effect on your shitty life

How does anyone sit through star trek at all?

>she doesn't watch Trek on her iPad Pro while on the elliptical

Are you saying star trek is a shit show that everyone says is enjoyable or are you saying females can't enjoy the show?

I'm actually critiquing sedentary lifestyles and gender has nothing to do with my post.

Oh I understand, you're saying a lot of sedentary and obese people can sit through this

>disgusting, effeminate, repulsive faggot appearing on screen
Do you have a glossy monitor?

>mfw he went from a chill guy who posted shitty puns to a full blown SJW

fuck straight white males

you need to work through your issues mate, that's not a healthy way to live

kek

Would you rather he be a heterosexual, fucking women with that creepy stare and overemphasized voice?

That character is a heterosexual though.

A bit problematic to be completely honest

>every other planet being a carbon copy of an ancient earth culture
those are the best episodes
fuck off pleb

>creepy stare and overemphasized voice
Exactly why he disgusts me, the character is heterosexual but he is a faggot

Hey user, I just want to let you know that there's no shame in popping a boner when looking at other men now. We live in a new era where it's okay to be Takei.

what's up guys

All things considered, the character of Sulu was a heterosexual in TOS.

Sulu wasn't gay, no one was more pissed off than Takei when they made Sulu gay in the new film... then SJWs accused him of being homophobic... i just don't know anymore.

>then SJWs accused him of being homophobic
Proof of this?

Not that guy, but I remember Takei mildly shitting on last nu-Trek movie because they made Sulu gay just because he, the actor who originally portrayed him, is gay IRL, in a sort of a homage move.
Then I recall later he backed off from those statements, probably when he realized the check didn't bounce.