Honest question for the political leftists

Seriously, this has bothered me for a long time, I'm hoping one of you can actually provide an answer for this that isn't pure shit -

Leftists are NEVER happy. Seriously, never. The more they get their way, the angrier and more disgruntled they get. I mean, there was less rage from leftists when blacks were segregated, fags spit on, and foreigners openly mocked.

Now that liberalism has trashed the USA and most of Europe, and the leftists have gotten ALMOST everything they've asked for shy of complete destruction, WHY WOULD WE GIVE YOU ANY MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT WHEN IT'S NEVER ENOUGH AND YOU CAN'T BE APPEASED?!?

Seriously. You're gotten 95% of what you've demanded for the past century, have flipped many nations upside down in the process, and still, you cry about "If we could JUST get one more thing done for (insert pitied underclass here), we'd have utopia!"

Makes me think every one of you is brain damaged, unless you can explain the logic why it's never enough.

Footnote - this isn't meant to route to Jew talk of the "master plan", it's about the non-Jew atheist liberals who seem to think that creating false equality somehow makes the world better.

Other urls found in this thread:

amnation.com/vfr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wrote like almost a book about this. The answer is that it's extremely complicated and embedded in centuries of history and requires a lot of philosophical and psychological speculation to understand.

What I have come to believe is that sometime around the Renaissance or the ENnlightenment Western culture flipped from its initial creative religious phase to its later critical deconstructive phase. It has esseentially just attacked itself for centuries, overthrowing all its institutions and replacing them with strange morphed ones.

The progressive religion, because it is a religion, is based on essentially self-hatred, with desperate confused attempts to create new religious stirrings and practical world forms.

Oswald Spengler is very prescient on this stuff but he can't explain modernity to us unfortunately because he died.

I don't want to start rambling but another important bit is the cult of the Subject, which is kind of like every individual needing to be their own Jesus. This is an unsatisfying existential state and it shows in the progressive mindset.

It's hard to take you seriously when the right throws a national shitfit over bathroom policy, but okay

Continous betterment is something you don't understand why..?

Your claims are retarded.
>muh almost destruction of my white privilege
>muh you aren't happy claim

You should publish that shiz

Okay, so we're starting with:

1. "What I believe to be true for the greater good of society and the world MUST be true because I believe it, even if evidence proves otherwise!", and

2. "You right-wing assholes get mad about stuff, so therefore, we should get everything we want because of that", and

3. "Fucking white privilege....you deserve to be miserable at the expense of my whims."

Thankfully, a non-Chinese leaf came in and tried to shed some light, but moreso, I'd like to hear why leftists who are here right now honestly still believe in their failed supplantation of false equality humanism is going to be the "fix" for the world when it continually proves itself to be incorrect.

I'm looking at you, Germoney. The fact that you can not break down laughing when you say "continuous betterment" is amazing to me, considering what's going on in your own homeland. Which can only mean you still feel some sort of weird "must make up for Hitler!!!" guilt, or, you're not a German-born national.

Keep 'em coming, lads.

>Oswald Spengler

While it was an interesting read, he was trapped inside the germanic vision.

Leftist here, its the same for you, and you made this thread about how unhappy leftists are, clearly you are not happy

Literally no one was talking about bathrooms until YOU RETARDS brought it up and started crying about it.

You keep making retarded claims and seem to be a racist imbecile. Do you understand this?

The only ppl who started crying about it were hick-ish conservatives with dumb reactionary views as far as I remember.

Lol no. No one said anything about it until mentally ill retards wanted to go piss in the opposite bathroom.

>I'm speshull and have a 7" cock but wore a dress today, you're a bigot if you don't let me stand and piss with your 14 year old daughter

i'm not sure that we're not putting the cart before the horse here.

yes, leftists are miserable, but is leftism making them miserable or is misery making them leftists?

considering that leftism is essentially the sacrificing of the strong in the name of the weak - kill the happy for the sake of the sad - i'd tend to think that it's actually depression, abuse, or chemical imbalance, that when not dealt with head on leads to the seeding of leftism in minds.

He was, and his philosophical forms remain pretty confused because of that, but his insights into world history are downright astonishing. If you go on wikipedia and look at the list of people he's influenced it's absolutely crazy that is he isn't way more recognized. Well it's because he's unpalatable to Leftists of course but it blows my mind the influence he had.

You read the unabridged version? I don't know what they took out in that newer one but I wouldn't trust it.

Thats the way liberalism/leftism works

it always has to be in conflict with something

it always has to be subdividing groups into smaller and smaller groups that are more and more disparate and more and more oppressed by each other in order for the 'state' to sort things out for them

thats they mechanism by how it works, perpetual class warfare

It's because they don't have fathers. Show me one leftist that has an alpha father in his life. Pro tip, you can't.

You are right now sperging over it full force. It's a stupid idea from a financial pov, but apart from that takes into account all sides so whatever-gender can go to a bathroom in peace. I couldn't give less of a fuck when the state takes into account minorities while telling hateful ppl like yourself with mental problems to basically fuck off.

Yes, I've read the unabridge version, which was surprinsingly poorly translated into french, adding to the confusion.

Sorry, Germoney, I forgot that looking "tolerant" to your neighbor is more important than doing actual good for society. I keep forgetting that Europeans are hung up on always being in lockstep for never saying anything that could ever be deemed to hurt someone's feelings (why else would some of your nations enact laws that prevent people from saying facts that others don't agree with?), I'll try to keep in that in mind before expecting you to not keep coming back to the whole "U R RACIST AMERICAN!!!" stuff.

>he doesn't know it's all just a destabilization program

Naturally, most of us in the center to the right have been less than happy with the result of the things you've inflicted on those of us who knew they'd be disastrous.

But again, why is it you're never happy with getting your way? What is it you THINK you need in order to be happy? I'm genuinely curious, and can't seem to get a coherent answer on this, just lots of deflection.

They try to fill the empty feeling with liberalism and it doesn't work. Just like buying more stuff doesn't work. Just like drugs dont work.

Because they are children, they throw a fit to get their way. Even when they get it they still cry because they need a nap.

Leftist leaders all have God complexes. They create polices that appeal to emotional people with inferiority complexes as a way to raise them up therefore freeing them from their feelings of worthlessness. The leaders are megalomaniacs who will never be happy until they have total control. By using their useful idiot followers it enables them to attain complete power without ever really being questioned.

It's the ultimate sub/dom relationship.

The essence of the left is self loathing which is then projected on to the rest if society. It manifests itself as self destruction

I can imagine, I guess there was little desire in France for a German worldview at that point in history. The americans responded much more positively it seems

>t. red herring

You are one dumb nigger that can't follow logic. Of course I'm Sperging NOW as a reaction to your idiocy

Have you read any Lawrence Auster? Last time I read about this 'cult of the Subject, which is kind of like every individual needing to be their own Jesus' type stuff was on his website.

amnation.com/vfr/

I haven't it looks actually quite interesting, thanks for the rec

A bit overly political for me probably though

Is anyone posting on Sup Forums happy? Forget the L/R spectrum, anyone who turns politics into an obsession or their identity probably isn't happy

I'm generally content, dunno what you mean. Most politically involved people seem disgruntled or unhappy when it comes to politics tho, I don't see to large a difference between groups. Tho I think right wingers seem mor disgruntled in the past 8 years because of Obama. Liberals and leftists usually seem mostly positive. Think of most media personalities. Right wing media is usually confined to Fox. Liberals are represented across a wider section of media. When I think of liberals, I think of people like Fallon or Colbert or something. When I think of conservatives, I think of Hannity or Something. Usually people who are very serious and angry. Not that I think of those people BECAUSE they are that way, but they just jump to mind as the most prominent. The biggest optimistic or good-feeling conservative I think of is Robert Downey Jr, though he rarely ever talks politics anyways.

>he thinks SJW identity politics makes country actually left wing
>he thinks the nation that functions as a giant game of social darwinism with the largest wealth inequality in the developed world is left wing because we started letting gay people get married
>missing the point this fucking hard and falling for divide and conquer