Whoah..64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar

>Whoah..64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adV8-_hgL4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whoa i want you to fuck me in the ass, marty

what THE FUCK did she mean by this?

>no stairway,denied!
what did he mean by this?

cassandra sounds like shes deaf

>If you're gonna spew, spew in this

>fake fender/restored
>real fender, of that model, would be yellowed

>whammy bar.

Shit tier guitar accessory.

She was objectively the better girl.

i never really got what that was supposed to be

>"i prefer a kill switch to a whammy bar"

a fucking

gun rack

>palpatine saying ironic.jpg

It's a smashed paper cup. Have you never used a water cooler before?

I know you post this all the time, but this scene always pissed me off even when I was a young kid before I started playing the guitar. You can just intuitively know that no one says that kind of shit or talks about guitars that way in real life. It's so fucking stupid.

Yup. And I prefer humbuckers to single coil pickups. Eat my shit, feeg.

Yes, and it's the choice of a new generation.

The thing at the time would have been to refer to it as pre-CBS (which is why a '64 is desirable as the takeover occurred in '65) in a very knowing way.

That's a great guitar though. Not as good as a 59' one but still

>Woah. 64 Chevy Impala in classic red with four wheels and an engine.

this kind of things piss you off?
In a whacky, 5000% over the top comedy movie?

no i mean i didnt get the joke there

>64 Fender Stratocaster in classic white with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar.

why mention the features that every single strat has? seems rather redundant.

>bar
Bah*
Get it right.

Enjoy your mathrock.

>"These guys are EX MILITARY they'll smell a spy a mile away"

Yes, because heaven forbid a spy go after military targets

>whammy bar

I don't even own A gun. Let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack?

>not having your pickups wired to be both single coil and/or humbucker

was gonna post this desu

the whammy bar in particular seems an odd thing to include. you can buy one for like 10 bucks and screw it into any stratocaster

Kek

I have an ibanez artist series with a series/parallel switch. it's pretty good, but pales in comparison to an actual strat with single coils

>whoa. A 64 chevy malibu in classic gold with 3 dead aliens in the trunk

What? Except for
>and a whammy bar
that is perfectly normal guitar appreciation talk.

if you are salivating over a vintage 64' strat as a guitar nut the last thing you care about is the whammy bar

you'd talk about how the materials are different or some unique feature that's different from a modern strat

wayne's world is fucking garbage

Sometimes old things are impressive just because they're old you autist

The no stairway joke doesn't work in this film anymore, because Led Zeppelin banned them from using the song, so it got dubbed over with a generic guitar riff. I think it was only the theatrical release that got the actual song.

If this line's stupidity was intentional, it'd fit in with the rest of the film. It could be a parody on those kinds of scenes you see a lot where the characters are talking about video games or whatever and it's all bullshit since the writers only have an entry level understanding of the topic. Anyone understand what I'm talking about?

as a guitarist, this is EXACTLY how those lines come across

Thats the singer for bad brains on the left no?

Except the color does stand out in this case. White Strats are not the norm by any means. The pickup aspect and whammy bar thing is nonsense though.

That's clearly Eddie Murphy you racist

>Waynes World released in 92
>Mission Impossible not released until 4 years later
How?

in no way does that explain calling out the whammy bar bro

it is literally the 2nd most popular color after sunburst

>Doesn't even realize Mission Impossible was a tv show before being rebooted as a movie series.

must be the dandelion affect again xD

This always fucking confused me. What he plays sounds nothing like Stairway to Heaven

>dude its a 94 dell in classic beige with a hard drive and monitor

DUDE DELL LMAO

It honestly sounds closer to Sweet Child O Mine

Nah thats definitely H.R.

Stairway was literally denied.

dummy

you people are fucking idiots, this is pre internet, back when you would give minute details about things you had a passion for because they weren't widely know by those not immersed in the culture or read books on the subject.

the average kid in the late 80s early 90s who frequented guitar shops didn't know dick about most things beyond plugging in and cracking the gain to 10.christ it's not like it's changed all that much, how many shitposts have you seen from people asking what the best pick size is for metal?

whoa an autistic poster on a blue website for mentally ill humans complete with a shitpost and bad opinions.

>not being p90 master race

exposition
ɛkspəˈzJʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
a comprehensive description and explanation of an idea or theory.

John Wayne was a fag

There isn't a single style of playing guitar

Don't think the movie was going for "real life" dude.

>Ribbed for her pleasure... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...........

You don't know shit you faggot.

A Fender Strat with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar is literally the most common electric guitar there is. Literally every n00b has played one and knows what it consists of, and likely has some kind of cheap version of it. All that line shows was how big of a poseur she is, feeling the need to show that she knows shallow details about the most common guitar.

>and a whammy bar
this always got me. those things are like 5 bucks

And they come with every Strat.

>Wow, a young white house cat with eyes, ears and a collar!

I thought it was a really nice touch that garth is wearing the tazer belt for the rest of the movie after this scene.

>whammy bar
What's the point if it's not a Floyd Rose?

Underrated post

That its a tiny place a drunk guy to throw up in?

I thought it was supposed to feel "off". Its a comedy, why does everyone care so much?

Could be that every newbie guitarist tries the classics so badly and daily that the classic riffs are banned in the shop?

Go to any guitar shop and prospective buyers are always laying down familiar riffs that just aren't right.

>A Fender Strat with triple single coil pickups and a whammy bar is literally the most common electric guitar there is.
Flawless pre-CBS Fender strats aren't though, you idiot.

>wow a table with four legs and wood, you can even put a coaster on it

>singer

he's always listed as "throat" famalan

I don't understand though, why couldn't they just play the first 3 or 4 notes of an A minor? Led Zeppelin surely doesn't have a patent on a single chord

>movies where the main character fawns over an ugly chick
>Wayne's World
>Austin Powers 3
Mike Myers made 2 big missteps, but the babes in Austin Powers 1 and 2 make up for it

Page is a massive kike when it comes to his songs. And even with other people's songs

She's not ugly at all, but Wayne's ex-girlfriend was better looking.

>ugly chick

white woman detected

Doesn't matter, it's still the same type of guitar and there's no need to give details of it beyond how old it is.

She's fugly, fuck off you dumb weeb.

I prefer both. Either are good if used skillfully.

youtube.com/watch?v=adV8-_hgL4g

There will always be a blooz lawyer playing that bit from Sultans of Swing, completely unironically.

Nah, just foreign

Not anymore.....

what the fuck are you nerds talking about

THE HELL HE WAS

>I have an ibanez artist series

Me too a late 70's one, had it a good 20 years now

Stratocaster > every other guitar

That is indeed the joke, but its harder to sell it when the riff is nowhere near close to what it should be. Just playing the riff badly as in the original version was funnier than something that just wasn't, because then you can't tell if he's playing badly, just that its not Stairway(and thus has no reason to be denied.)

tele > strat

Am I in /gg/

i never really found this chevy's amusing. my dad gave his to me to maintain but i really found it heavy to steer and hard to maintain. i don't have the heart to say it to him that i really want to sell it though and my wife wants me to get rid of it ;_;

>its like people only do things because they get paid. and thats just sad.

agreed. i just push and pull the neck. shits gonna break someday and it'll be grand

>little.
>yellow.
>different.

i....like.toplay

Did this joke age well?