Teacher 51 was caught on camera performing oral sex on 17yo student in a parking lot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3700020/Teacher-51-caught-camera-performing-oral-sex-17-year-old-student-parking-lot.html

>Mayfield - a teacher at Moore High School in Oklahoma - was also seen kissing and hugging the boy, who also attends the school, as they drove and took the metro around the city, investigators said.

Niiice

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/oklahoma/districts/moore/moore-high-school-16122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pre op or post op?

That's just what okie women look like

nice.

>51
no

>that jaw
Yeah whatever you say

faggot

It's called sexual education.
It's 2016, ask weedman.

why didn't this happen to me

Nice.

Nice

Have you BEEN to Oklahoma before? there's a reason nobody's ever talked about "Oklahoman women".

Nice.

I've never seen the words "forcible sodomy" written so eloquently. A+ handwriting.

What's the 17 year old look like?

...you win

nice

this.

SKYLAR YOU BITCH

No 17 year old guy would mind getting head from a semi-attractive woman, so why the fuck is she getting arrested? Seriously, fix your fucking country.

NICE

>51 year old woman without her own designated fucking source

These women exist entirely to teach teenage males about the birds and the bees. Just purge ones who catch STDs, because that means they were fucking outside their inexperienced dating pool.

the boy is a 15 year old african-american

WHERE WERE ALL THESE SEXED UP TEACHERS WHEN I WAS LITTLE!?

I'm pretty sure the big deal here is the student-teacher aspect of the relation

They were there. You just weren't their type.

All she has to do is try the Mohammad play and claim she didn't know fucking a child is illegal. It's worked tens of thousands of times already for the muds.

It's the guardian relationship over the child, including manipulation and shit.

Having sex with students other than you.

They were with Chad, and not you

She is from the state of OK

Where this sort of thing should be OK

Why the fuck isnt it?

I would have died to fuck my 8th grade teacher. And my sophomore math teach.

mummy

Came here to post this

Because everyone here thinks that every 17 year old high school kids dream isn't to be blown by his semi-attractive middle-aged teacher. Blows my mind desu it's kind of like male teachers that are chastised for fucking their students.

I remember in junior high art class (elective, gay as fuck) I overheard one of the girls at the table behind me talking about how they'd want to throw the art teacher on the table and rape him lol dude was attractive.

Makes no logical sense to me in all cases.

nice

Something something rape age of consent teacher role taking advantage of young mind... If she were a man on a girl though how quickly would they be put on the sex offender list?

nice

Niiice

Niccccce

Black

So is the video available to the public? I don't believe it.

>had an inappropriate relationship

Degenerate underage faggots go back to Sup Forums

If my female teachers promised to suck my dick after each good grade I probably wouldn't have had such a mediocre report card.
I remember wanting to bang most of my teachers, especially the French one who had a massive ass and a nice rack.

Nice

You forgot to mention the current season

No shit. The point is making sure women get punished for shit that would lead to public demands of castration and execution if the genders were reversed.

You guys saying nice and meaning it do realize Southpark was passive aggressively making people aware of the double standard, right?

nice

Nice

Who the fuck cares

Slutty girls fucked teachers in my HS all the time and none of them ever got arrested so again: who the fuck cares

>be walking across parking in a mall
>senior in college
>see my big round ass/tiny waist 7th grade walking to the mall
>she recognizes me and makes small talk
>wants my number because she wants me to come and "give a talk" to her students about getting a STEM degree like me
>politely decline
Every time I see stories like this I get filled with regret because I'm pretty sure she wanted to fuck...

>boo hoo all our women need three hours of waxing before you can tell them apart from the men

Wait South Park passive-aggressily asserting a point in such a way that makes going against the point looks ridiculous?

Stop the presses guys, my sideways leafless counterpart has just unlocked a great truth of the universe

does that say "forcible sodomy"

does that mean she forced him to put it in her butt?

>muh double standards

A man's value doesn't drop after each sex partner, but a woman's does in this society. There is no double standard because you are comparing two entirely different things.

Besides, banging a 17 year old girl shouldn't be illegal in the first place anyway.

Why is Moore, Oklahoma always in the news?

>Besides, banging a 17 year old girl shouldn't be illegal in the first place anyway.

But it isn't, am I right?

Nice.

12-16 year old girls are a lot easier to fool and have lower expectations, I'd fuck one if the age of consent was lower

what if your daughter, a grown woman, was caught diddling a young boy instead of a man her own age?

I used to be all about the younger teens but now that i'm past 25 I see 18 year olds in the same light

puberty must bring an evolutionary desire to just plow something about half a decade younger than you

I dunno, rape fixes most problems.

Nice dubs, but that is technically statutory rape and whether it was consensual or not is irrelevent in a court of law

I prosecute these frequently in court, the law is the law.

So where's the video?

>tfw you NEVER had a sexual affair with one of your female teachers

fuck you faggots I'd gladly take a blowjob from her

Niiiiice

Gonna need more than just waxing

Fuck you.

I was referring to AoC laws in our countries

would you proud of your daughter sucking off a child 40 years younger than her?

I'm 26 and just picked up a part time gig delivering pizza. Had to deliver pizza to the local high school girls volleyball team. 16 year old girls are still hot desu.

>tfw you have to fight the urge to openly oggle all that jailbait ass

It hurts to know I missed that boat and will most likely never bang a 16 year old girl again.

>Forcible Sodomy

That doesn't sound like oral to me

Niiice

The inevitable question whenever such a case happens.

Was the boy black?

>sexuality of a girl = sexuality of a boy

>when you deliver a pizza to a milf
>when she offers her daughter to you
>when you tell her that you're actually in your 20s
>"Oh, well, then I guess we both will have to share you..."

Girls develop earlier than boys, thus, they hit their sexual drive earlier in life. Girls are proud of snagging a grown man. Have you ever read Lolita?

Ok so how do you guys do the dick through a pizza box thing without burning your dick on the pizza? Always wondered how that works.

Once again Oklahoma is proven a shithole
t. Texas

>damn near full image
>no sauce to be found
I expected better of you, iqdb

>Moore High School in Oklahoma
maybe
Yeah, my point is a young girl can't rape/traumatize a old man

My teacher said she had a dream about me and I was with kissing a blonde or some shit and then she asked if I liked blondes but she said "you don't like blondes right"

She used to ask me about my favorite music and other shit

>I was in the 8th grade
>mfw I could've banged a solid 8 in the 8th fucking grade now I fuck with 5-6s

>old enough to sit behind the wheel of a 2-ton hunk of metal and volatile fluids and introduce enough kinetic energy into it to kill yourself and anyone unfortunate enough to be around you.
>Not old enough to decide who you can and can't fuck.
Shit's kinda retarded.

>tfw all my teachers were either whales or closeted dykes

Fuck the south.

I'd probably call her a "cradle robber" at all the family gatherings then put her in a headlock and give her a noogie afterwards so everyone knows its just jokes

In many state's its legal, unless its with a teacher. Then you're abusing a position of power and its jail time.

So you agree that having sex with a young boy traumatizes them?

no because

Are these women attracted to teenage boys? I mean, if she just wanted to suck a dick in a parking lot, all she'd have to do is put an ad on Craigslist

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/oklahoma/districts/moore/moore-high-school-16122

Then what are you trying to say? You literally have not brought up an argument.

Yeah, I don't get that shit either. If you flat out threaten (or even imply) that their decision might affect their grade, then I understand why the teacher in question needs to spend a bit of time in the pen.
Otherwise? It's fucking arbitrary and vindictive. You're coming between two functioning adults, all out of a fear of what MIGHT fucking happen.

To illustrate my point, there's no law against, say, being friends with your teacher, or belonging to some sort of club or religious organization that your teacher belongs to, even though in both situations, you can have a similar scenario where the teacher uses your grade to get something out of the relationship or coerce you into remaining within it.

>Moore High School

Holy shit my cousin goes there! Brb calling her

>A teacher is set to appear in court charged with performing oral sex on a 17-year-old student
nice
>was also seen kissing and hugging the boy
thats where i draw the line

Men and females aren't equal