Donald trump is an evil per-

>donald trump is an evil per-

isn't this like the 5+ time you've posted this?

Sage

Ha gay

How is this Television & Film?

Why are Sup Forums weenies such cucks for Donald Trump?

To me it sounds like she's saying this is a bad thing

>Sarah Palin bringing Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to meet Don

How fast did the nascucks cum

>cuck with daddy issues
Every fucking time.

Wasn't his father also an economic tyrant?

>Muh daddy

still a shitty kikeloving idiot

His father will always be 100 times the man Donald will ever be. A true man who built everything from ground up.

He knows it too. His whole persona is trying to be a better man than his father, hoping no one grabs at his insecurities

Was his dad president of the US? Check mate, faggot.

Don Jr built his empire with a small loan of a million dollars back in the 70s and another 20 mil a little later. Don Jr is truly a self made man as well.

After all you leftists did to lie and excuse Obama and Hillary's corruption, just shut the fuck up.

Concepts of evil and good are for children. Just because he has dimension doesn't make him not a piece of shit.

>implying you can't be evil and love your dad

What a stupid fucking thread

LMAO Unironically comparing Obama to Trump.

Humor isn't dead!

Wtf, I'm a leftist faggot like you now?!

Well that sure makes up for his hatred of minorities and the poor

Self made means not asking daddy for an allowance for his failed future endeavors.

That orange retard is going to get us nuked

>with a small loan of a million dollars
>self made man
kek

>TWO PEOPLE FUCKED AND MADE HIM! HE'S JUST LIKE ME!

That didn't answer the question

>his hatred of minorities and the poor

>good and evil
>right and left

The world must appear so simple to you.

Why are liberals so hateful?

People weren't complete fucking retards back in his day. They elected real politicians and he was smart enough to know his place was in business. He didn't need to feed his ego. He left politics to the politicians. His son on the other hand came in at the perfect time. When people are more retarded than ever and voting republican even though they're poor and voting against their interests because some orange ape isn't afraid to spout off black and white generalizations with astonishing senility much like their grandpa who "speaks his mind".

Since when have leftists defended Obama and Clinton? Do you not know the difference between centrists and leftists?

>a small loan of a million dollars back in the 70s and another 20 mil a little later
>a small loan

>not his mother

fucking misogynist

Nice umbrella fallacy

And how, exactly, would voting for Hillary have been in the best interest of the poor and working class?

t. fag that's never been to Sup Forums

And yet, his interpretation was pretty spot on.

I never said Hillary was a saint but she wouldn't have turned US politics into a meme. We are literally a fucking joke now because of this clown. But Hillary wouldn't have (tried to) repeal Obamacare for one. She would have funded programs that stimulate clean energy jobs for ex coal miners that probably don't pay as much but even with trump taking away those regulations coal mining is never going to be what it once was and will probably go away naturally since natural gas is cheaper and way more effective. Solar is taking off too my man with or without trump

fuck off filthy immigrant

weve been literally a downward spiraling joke to the entire world for the last fucking 16 years, if you were old enough to watch this you would understand.

t. star wars 7 tourist

kill yourself

nice pick from occupy democrats, antifa scum

Is this considered an answer in the USA?
I knew you guys have terrible education standards but wow.

You're definitely right. At least the last 4 presidents we've had were respected. People thought George W. was a laughing stock but now the same people who were talking the most shit on him appreciate him more than they used to now that we have trump in office. We sank exponentially to a new low with this faggot.

She's stressing how important Donald trumps father is to him. I read it as an admirable thing.

>Criticize Trump
>But her e-mails!

You guys just crack me up. Never stop being a living meme, America.

>meant to be better than libcucks
>it's okay to be retarded because they were
>fanboying a politician
>fanboying anything

I never mentioned her e-mails, doofus.

daddy issues

>if you don't believe the same things as me you're a shill

Why are Sup Forums cucks so delusional/paranoid?