Westerners allow their daughters to dress like this in an early age

>westerners allow their daughters to dress like this in an early age
>they have "child beauty contests"
>a westerner girl who's still a virgin at the age of 15 is considered a freak and outsider
>a typical 23 year old western girl has had at least 20 partners (both male and female)
>somehow islam is degenerate and pedo

/thread

Disgusting mudslime inbred shitskin go rape a goat you giant ugly faggot

Americans have the freedom to dress however we want. It is YOUR job not to be a rapist.

Dude my penis can only get so erect.
They should wear a niqab so I can think about Allah again and not be pestered by worldly desires

It's because of the Jews.

Europeans and Muslims need to team up to finish them off once and for all.

Fuck off Mehmet

>All these degenerates thinking it's normal for women to have sex with strangers at age 14

kill yourselves.

This

OP seems to be the real faggot here

>Muhammed married Aisha when she was six
>He waited to have sex with her until she was nine

>somehow islam is degenerate and pedo
Well glad we are on the same page. I suppose the main difference between the west and Islam is that a western man who works towards fucking children is ostracized from society while a muslim who works towards fucking children just a victim of how the child dressed.

We hold ourselves to a much higher standard than you, because we are better. We expect our men to have enough control to not fuck the daughters of other men. Looky looky but no fikki fikki.

now post the full photo

The true redpill.

Not only are you a pedo, but a gigantic faggot

I hope islam will free the west from the cancer of women's rights.

Thank you identifying this problem, Achmed. But if I had to choose this degeneracy or a world surrounded by the signs, symbols, "science", "technology", and the people of the world's shittiest religion, I'll take the white slags any day. The West is degenerate as shit these days, but we will find out we through it. We always have. And the trash that is Islam has no place in the finding of a solution. Other than, of course, the occasional red pilling of whites, mudslimes perform by carrying out their animalistic tendencies.

op is right though

Whatever you say Ahmed

>2nd from left

Muh fuckin dick, sweet jesus

Post ratings.

pedo freak why do you have this image saved

reporting you to mama merkel

Of course, how else will they attract a fit, handsome black man to give them children?

>>girl who's still a virgin at the age of 15 is considered a freak and outsider
tell me western neighbours that isnt true

>preserve European culture by replacing it
Krauts are actually this retarded.

>christian heaven consists of being in osmosis with god, no more needs, only bliss.
>islam heavn consists in a fuckfest with virgins and beautiful boy "servants" where you can stuff your fat belly with food

>somehow islam isn't a degenerate religion

But muh male biology

>and the latina one is the only one who looks normal

she likes to please feetfags

8.3 and 8.5, your higest rankings, are guy faces with girls hair

you know this, right?

almost true.....

1. 7/10
2. 8.5/10
3. 7/10
4. 6/10
5. 8.5/10

I would never allow my daughter to wear anything that makes her look like a slut. And I certainly will enforce the values of modesty into her head, because if you look like a slut, you're going to be treated like a slut.

and i like to please latinas so maybe this can work out

>west has simulated pedophiliac media
>arabs literally rape young boys, marry child brides and worship a pedophile

BTW Teenage sex and drug abuse is falling, not rising, in the west.

I think that's a strap, not a tattoo. Sometimes tops like these have optional shoulder straps for women who aren't 15 year olds with perky tits. Sometimes dresses and tops also have tiny straps so the clothes can be put on a hanger. Tattoos are usually lower on the ribs. But fuck, whatever, fap away I guess.

pretty sure that's a strap placed inside the 'shirt' for easy hanging on a hanger.

Still, rating stands.

1 Cute innocent 2 looks like a strung out coke whore. 3 Looks kind of mental. 4 looks like Ann Coulter. 5 is stuck up gold digger

Islam comes with millions of ragingly horny brown men immigrating to take those new convert girls.

Western muslims invite unlimited brown immigration

Also it means you will all have to be circumcised now

1. 8
2. 8
3. 6.5
4. 8
5. 8

>mfw cannot tell the difference between a strap and a tattoo

Tells you right away how often I go out.

She's a slav not a spic you idiot

Islam is a vector for mass-inbreeding

wat? they all look american desu

yes I see these people as freaks but redeemable unlike Islam.

>if you look like a slut, you're going to be treated like a slut.

> t. Ahmed

Seriously, if seeing some female white skin turns you into a rapist you need to fuck off back to Africa/Arabia.

why fight what you're for?

Honestly I thought it was a tattoo at first blush too. Only reason I know different is because I'm an oldfag and was in a serious relationship for a decade, so I've seen it up close.
You learn some weird shit when you live with a woman.

Well dear refugee, you let your sheep run around naked too in Sandniggerstan. So everbody please stick to their own sexual objects

5>3>2>4>1

nice one mate.

Westerners like that and Muslims are both degenerate, each in their own way.

Like Akbars are on here anyway. Too busy praying and fucking goats

Mohammed raped a 6 year old until she was 12 and then killed her.

Muslims have the pedo game in lockdown.

Today I saw a 10 year old girl pole dancing on the subway
If only I was a rapefugee

A Muslims girl who is still a virgin at the age of 10 considered a freak and an outsider where you come from, al-Surii.

d-delet this

Go fuck a goat Ahmed

are you blind or just a Sup Forumstard ?

Christianity is far better for saving Europe, Ahmed.

if only we could put women back in their place AND keep western society
oh wait.. we can!

What is the best way to fuck 15 year olds without getting caught?

My thought is going to the local white trash beach where teenagers go without their parents. Id have some friends beer weed whatever. From there I just try to break the ice with one nearby and fuck. The problem is I think a girl that age would be much more weary of fucking in a car and any hotel/beach house could be traced back to me. Any pro creeps out there who can give me some tips? thanks

don't risk it man, an act like that could ruin your entire life, just because you wanted one good night

>femlets the highest rated
people like you are everything that is wrong with this world

Step 1: Leave Kikemerica.
Step 2: Go to (nearly) any civilized European country.
Step 3: Fuck said 15yr old.

by selling drugs to retarded stoner kids probably the best way

Man, you have to re think that and stick to your age group or at least 18 and over

>breeding prime age teen QT at biological peak is "bad"

wew ladd thats right wait for women finish their 2nd PHD and pop out one IVF baby at age 35 after the cock carousel, that will surely save the white race goy :')

step 1: join sis
step 2: receive house and wife
step 3: claim more wives in battle
step 4: ????

OP's pic

Would like second from left

Thanks

Me on the right

The second from the left has a look on her face that tells me she likes to have her shit fucked up, senpai. She gets all the points.

Just go to south america and rape a girl hours before you catch your plane back to the states.
No one gives a fuck there.

2nd to left girl is arching her back like no tomorrow.

She is learning.

no info for sub saharan africa?

I get a modern day Great Gatsby/American dream vibe from this photo. It would be cool to be that age and hang out with them.

sluts have always been slutting it up everywhere

I don't know where you get this "typical western girl" nonsense from but I've had 4 relatively normal girlfriends who hadn't had a boyfriend previously. All of them from different Western countries.

We are proud of our beautiful women, shitskin. We don't have to cover them up.

>pic related

>not even the teen are safe of sluttiness
we have to go lower

You don't, unless they come looking for it. So I guess that means be around them, and hopeful?

Tfw I am dating 19 y.o. christian virgin girl.

That disgusting specimen is not a real muslim

This

>a typical 23 year old western girl has had at least 20 partners (both male and female)
wut

if you hate white woman so much go find an asian woman. its the closest thing to have a white family

>19
>Christian
>Virgin
>he actually believes her

Enjoy your fairytale worshipping pathological liar

2nd from left activates my boner

middle girl is pretty af and the best of the group

right blondes are too generic for me, but there are v p hot regardless

>Teen
>Feet
I was banned for this

>Enjoy your fairytale worshipping pathological liar
Only sexual experiences she had is with me. She freaks out in social situations. Stay mad fedorafag:^)

Real muslim are not your fucking enemy stupid, your own sick people are your enemy.