What a bunch of pretentious garbage this flick is

What a bunch of pretentious garbage this flick is

OP didn't cut them up like regular chickens.

You must be 25+ years to understand the movie. Go back to rick and morty

what's there to understand? It's literally just bunch of random scenes put together in a way to make the viewer feel as unpleasant as possible

Is this movie not good? I was gonna watch it for Jack Nance.

It's not pretentious if it erases your head

>It's literally just bunch of random scenes put together in a way to make the viewer feel as unpleasant as possible
What's wrong with that? You want twists and villains and shit or what?

That's the point, fuckface.

It accomplishes its goal. If you listen to an industrial soundscape album you get the same feelings. It's not a netflix and chill movie

>I didn't understand

There are a number of overarching themes present in the film. I think the most prominent of those being that of parenthood and growing up and taking responsibilities as part of being an adult, or rather the fears associated with it.

it's a bad dream you can choose not to have

And how sex can destroy you.
What I don't get is the cheeky lady

David Lynch is literally one of the least pretentious filmmakers in the industry, his work isn't "pretending" to be anything else than what it is.

Rewatch Eraserhead when you become a father ( if that happens ever)

its about the fear or becoming a parent, amongst other things. it will grow on you.

You've got your good thing and I've got mine.

Holy fuck, this so much.

Kek

It's a great movie. Lynch kino all the way.

only parents can really get it.

it resonated with me because i watched my mom caring for her elderly mother with dementia who got to the point where she didn't recognize her daughter and would hit her and yell at her unknowingly, so that seems kind of close to me to the experience of having a horrible cow-child.

Cheekbitch is his escape. She helped get him through justifying letting the child go. That's why it's creepy, but kind of adorable as she squashes gigantic sperm. It's the place he had to go to in order to find some way not to be crazy after the child's death.

you should check out A Seperation for maximum dementia kino

and maybe It's such a beautiful day

lol, i actually just started A Separation and had to take a break after a half hour because it was too hardcore. good rec.

Also despite his meme status, Louis Theroux has a pretty heavy documentary about Dementia full of feels.

Every time I watched this I just become depressed. Is that the point, or is there something I'm missing?

Well you certainly ain't supposed to be happy after watching

What a bunch of underage shitposting this post is

It is clearly not random. Just because it is not relevant to your interests it doesn't mean that other people can't find it meaningful. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You say that like it makes it bad

this film fucked me up for about a week, i really was not ready for this kino

It's about fatherhood and all worries associated.

That is literally it.

I still want to know what prop was used to make the baby. The man himself claimed it could be made entirely with household materials.