Ride my wrinkly old cock and no slacking

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patton_Brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=h_MxiBqp5d4
youtube.com/watch?v=eh_6qXsOrK4
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ct7raLXvgY
youtube.com/watch?v=MuVA0ikEWKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope he lives to be 110 so that stupid cunt wastes her youth waiting for the cashout

OH DEAR OH DEAR

THICC

This. Another 30 years of getting her cunt filled up with grandpa cum will show her.

This.

>Tfw she would rather fuck old men than fuck you

Literally fake news.
He is jsut some guy that worked on the show, he isn't one of the actual chuckle brothers, theres 2 chuckle brothers and he isn't one of them. Shitty desperate attempt at a headline.

I hope the whore dies before him.

for money or pleasure?

taylor has sex with old men because she likes it

He is one of the chuckle brothers. He would always show up and yell at Barry and Paul when they fucked something up.

Oh dear oh dear

Just for money. If you had an abundance of cash she'd fuck you too.

the chuckle brothers are barry chuckle and paul chuckle

old man in the picture was just le angry authority figure, he was not a chuckle brother

Is he, dare I say, /our chucklebrother/?

No he's the older brother of the Chuckle Brothers and the No Slacking guy has an identical twin

Is Barry the tall one or the other one

>In April 2007, while on holiday on the Greek island of Cephalonia, Paul broke his nose and suffered cuts and bruises when he lost control of his motorcycle after suddenly braking to avoid a goatherd and flock. Instead of helping him, tourists who stopped at the accident shouted the Chuckle Brothers' catchphrase, "To me, to you."[39]

OH DEAR OH DEAR

Yes. Gold diggers don't care if you're old. What else is new?

>implying his brother isn't going to get in on that to me to you action
More like the cuckle brothers

if hes so rich couldnt he get someone attractive?

to me

Happened to someone who had their 90th or 100th? birthday in the news. He was some bigshot crooner in the 50s or 60s. Looks like he marries a young bimbo. Now the bimbo is like 55 and cleaning his diapers and shit.

to you

The Patton Brothers are the older brothers of the Chuckle Brothers (who are all in reality the Elliot brothers).

But the Chuckle Brothers did appear as a four-piece of all four Elliot brothers in the early 80s for a brief period (including a New Faces appearance).

The Patton Brothers and the Chuckle Brothers were all on ChuckleVision together but billed as the two sets of brothers (who are really all brothers) not as the Chuckle Brothers.

Chuckle Brothers canon is what you move up to when Dr Who gets too easy.

would you suck wrinkly old cock for a couple of years for an easy life?

I would consider it desu

kek gold digger bitch BTFO

tbqh it is feasible that he is just a great guy and women love him

Autism: The post

He could do better, whats the point of a golddigger if she isn't hot

Chuckle-chuckle-vision, c-chuckle vision!

please please make this happen!

>taking steps to make it harder for terrorists to attack your country

fucking racist!

>i-i'm sure he'll be dead soon...

hes blind clearly

Fucking fascist it's ok to punch him now!

You now remember that these guys are from Rotherham.

My favourite Barry Chuckle quote is
>Even though you won’t have your underwear on for long I’m looking forward to seeing it and removing it slowly and sexily, you gorgeous little thing.

>Chuckle Brothers canon is what you move up to when Dr Who gets too easy

I hope he made her sign a really strict prenup and divorces the bitch like a year before kicking it

>Citizens who leave to join the enemy shouldn't be able to waltz on back in
Wow, it's 2017 ya fuckin dickhead. Didn't you hear John Oliver tell everyone ISIS isn't the biggest problem in the world now

Good post. Spot on

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patton_Brothers

>he isn't one of the actual chuckle brothers
To you >>>>To me

>tfw banned episode
youtube.com/watch?v=h_MxiBqp5d4

>Sup Forums and loli

What the fuck is that? Is that even a girl?

>husband is so old the gold digger herself became old before he dies

pottery

Mary-Kate Olsen

Better yet
I hope he doesn't leave her shit when he dies after he fucked her countless times with his old and disgusting dick.

>I
oh dear oh dear

Kek I wondered why she had a penis in a glass.

He's too pure

he is the "NO SLACKING" guy, who is actually their older brother.

Fuck off fake fan

>implying she isn't hot

holy shit what the fuck

>26yo
>wastes her youth

and besides she's ugly af, guy could have scored something better

I hope this season of Cucklevision ends with her getting double-teamed by Barry and Paul

To me, to you.

HAHAHAH WHAT

I just found out there were actually 4 brothers and he was one of them

They must be the only old CBBC stars to not have been dragged into Yewtree yet.

screeeching

Yeah. They are pretty cool guys.

was chucklevision exported to pbs

It should be a crime for women with fat arms to wear no sleeved clothes

You could fit her face twice over on that pasty slab of meat bloating off her shoulder

>wastes her youth
>already 26

Catherine Zeta Jones?

Chuckle vidya kino

Fuck.

Chuckle vidya kino
youtube.com/watch?v=eh_6qXsOrK4

>HIT HER HIT HER

The one where they get locked in the supermarket overnight, it was my biggest dream for awhile.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3Ct7raLXvgY

what the fuck why did i just sit down and watch a full episode of chucklevision

She's from the town I was born in lads... Scummiest place on the planet (luckily didn't grow up there)

Rochdale, Hull or Rotheram? Nottingham's pretty shit too, guess I should mention Bradford while I'm at it. I'll stop before I get to Scotland.

She's from Southport. Just inside of Merseyside but for all intents and purposes its Lancashire (even has a Preston postcode). Imagine Blackpool but infinitely worse

>mfw i found out the Chuckle Brothers and the No Slacking Brothers are all actually brothers

Is this Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=MuVA0ikEWKc

starts 1.30

Southport isn't too bad, compared to most towns in West Yorkshire and Lancashire it's a paradise, not saying much though.

Haha it's a shithole mate.... Maybe its distorted by the fact that I'm from Formby but its gone to shit over the last decade or so. Kind of sad but other than the scots who would ever want to go to a british seaside resort in the north west anymore

Can anyone answer the riddle at the end? cant work it out for shit

I have to get the train through Rochdale every day so maybe my standards are a bit warped. I tend to only really look down on a place if it's had a Muslim rapegang.

Why are you so mad?