How was it rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums users are actually this autistic
I need to get away from this place.

because it was clearly unwanted

this social autism is why youll never get a gf user

She regretted it afterwards, you rape apologist.

It wasn't. What they showed might have been a rape to start, but then she got comfortable and let his dick happen.

Do girls usually cry and try to escape when you're having sex with them?

Because I'm pretty sure she cried and tried to escape.

Is this the show about the whore killing herself because reasons?

Male person didn't give her official sex reqest form and she didn't fill in third page - agreement on sexual intercourse

why didnt she say no

>cry
Some. There's an experience some of them feel with sex.

>escape
Hardly. She didn't try to escape any more than a same in an old film that wants their kiss or any girl that bullies you because they're too childish to just say they want you.

No one's stopping you

A girl cried after I had sex with her and I "stopped" her (in a playful manner). She teld me after she wasn't in the mood and felt really uncomfortable but I explained her I thought she was into it and she accepted she didn't said anything because she wasn't sure. I'm not autistic and neither is she, but if you actually had a sex life you would know how complicated things can get. The thing is to find a women who isn't a complete bitch woth issues so you can first talk about it instead of yelling RAPE.

>being this socially inept.

fuck she's so cute
>those lips
>those eyes
>that short hair

You're socially inept if you've no idea that a lot of girls play like they don't want it, retard. Have you ever kissed a girl that *didn't* just feel bad for you pathetically asking?

>a lot of girls play like they don't want it
Are you a virgin?

It's like your understanding of sex comes entirely from movies where they just cut to the fucking.

I'm a 30-year-old father of two. If you have to ask, you're pathetic.

I agree with him. A lot of girls play hard to get. Though I don't think this was portrayed in the series.

>a lot of girls play like they don't want it

So you're a rapist then. I knew it had to be one or the other.

Let me go tell my wife so she can laugh at me for having no balls. Be right back.

I weep for your children.

Back. She said she understands then tried shoving her finger up my ass and told me she had no idea I was a sissy. Now we're gonna go fuck with the time I have left on break. Thanks for the opening line. Smell ya later homo.

You're one cringy and sad faggot

Especially at a young age. Like 80% of virginitys are lost when the girl is a bit hesitant still. It's human nature.

>asking to kiss somebody

kek

Nice fanfic.

>thinking you can rape a linebacker like this
cannot stop laughing

Not to mention she has literally played this game throughout the show.

>Gets the counsellor to pursue her accusation with all of the absurd prerequisites
>won't promise her that it will work out
>OMG im leaving I dont want to be here!!!!!
>waits outside for him to come chase after her

I mean this shit is not normal or realistic, but it IS in line with this character's behavior.

>I mean this shit is not normal or realistic
How many 17 year old girls do you interact with regularly?

we're not all pedos like you

I'm 25 and I can remember what it was like.

That is drama queen behavior.

>It seems we have become.....13 Reasons Why™
Who writes this shit?

Yes, Hannah is a flawed person, that was a pretty important part of the narrative. Are you slow?

>desire to rape depleted

wew

Don't know where you're even trying to go with this m8. What is the point you are making here?

That her behavior is pretty fucking spot on for a mentally ill teenager. Not sure how anyone could claim that it's unrealistic.

Believe I said it was not normal behavior. That is unrealistic is only in so far as most wouldn't behave this way, and those who are aberation from the norm don't do it themselves that much either.

The real point was to support the idea that hannah fake running away and then capitulating when she is stopped being indicative of her having got what she wanted based on her character's behavior. The aside about it not being normal (so be careful with girls IRL) is an aside.

>be Hannah
>biggest self-pitying cunt in high school even though she has a perfectly happy upbringing and is well liked by everyone
>constantly grasping at straws to find fuel for her personal "tragedy" and eventual drama queen suicide
>walk in on dude Bryce raping her friend Jessica
>feel totally butt-blasted that now even Jessica has a sadder life than her and doesn't even know about it
>go to Bryce's party and linger around in his hot tub wearing a bikini
>he finally takes the bait and fucks her
>starfish and do bare minimum to resist him without risking actually causing him to stop because then she doesn't have a sad story
>YES!! now i finally have a more tragic story than that bitch Jessica!! time to pull the biggest john green bullshit ever and record a bunch of fucking cassette tapes guilt-tripping everyone who's ever looked at me sideways, then an hero in my bathtub where my loving parents will find me and be horrifically traumatized!!!

btw you compared her to 17 year old girls, not mentally ill 17 year old girls. So you set up this contradictory framework to begin with.

You fucking bitchnigger.

This

When you got hit by your step dad, did you say no before he punched you?

Did you say no after he punched you?

Your fault then.

You guys just don't get it, you're not supposed to sympathize with her, you're supposed to learn that there are people like her out in the world and you should stay far away from them.

poor comparison

I'm not sure what her problem was, she went around looking for the worst things and life and acted shocked when she found them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

I knew a chick once who was exactly like that, she'd go around rolling in the worst circles to get fucked by the scummiest people she could find and then acted surprised and victimized herself whenever something predictable happened, like attempted rape. I wonder if she killed herself by now.

Good taste in movies though, recommended me Sauna and Synecdoche, New York.