Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38
youtube.com/watch?v=rtbct2jzLBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity

The lack of

Islam

Judaism

Yes, the lack of teaching people to turn the other cheek and spread their assholes wide led to this.
You can blame atheists all you want, but they turn away from the church and turn into even bigger faggot christians than christians are. Screaming for open borders and welfare and to end all wars.

American domination of the continent after WWII. The entire continent owing the US for the Marshall plan.

NATO's existence after 1991

And Jewish academics not being purged.

Gypsies

Go away, JIDF

Pretty much everything

Germany still exists

yeah, i'm a jew trying to get you to give up your jewish religion that makes every fucking idiot in america support israel for no reason whatsoever other than "jews are our friends". Really smart of me

You sound very angry. Why does Christianity make you so angry?

A kike middle eastern religion invades Europe and kills off any tradition and history Europeans had to their ancestors and replaces it with cuckoldry. Excuse me for being mad at the kikes on pol

Maybe you should listen to what real Christians (NOT Evangelicals) believe

youtube.com/watch?v=_jXGkWV7O38

So you would describe our entire knowledge of European history, culture, art and music as "cuckoldry?" Why is this? Are you a frustrated racial mutt?

It's ok, celebrate the death of Christianity among white people. We will return to our native traditions someday.

I think you're missing my point. Europe was never christian

...but it was and still is, being stronger in the more uncucked countries and weaker in the cucked ones.

European culture only developed when we began to move back towards "pagan" ideas during the Renaissance (literally "rebirth" as it was a rebirth of European ideas) before that we were sandnigger level.

>"entire knowledge"

Yeah..when christianity told its followers in Europe to stop bathing because water is unclean..oh well that only led to the bubonic plague.

It's not like several hundred of years prior we had built the Roman Empire without your jewish religion

learn, leaf. Don't sit there and tell me that the church led to europe's power when they literally killed people who didn't fit into the church narrative. See : Gallileo

So how does the fact that the Catholic church carried on the legacy of Greek philosophy sit with you then?

Or do you think the Enlightenment/1848/1789 etc. were good things, on top of knowing nothing about the Middle Ages?

>r/atheism memes

Seriously?

Our blood is "pagan" Christianity was forced on us and still is in an attempt to destroy our people.

>Greeks
>Christianity

are you listening to yourself? You want to prove how great Christianity was so you have to bring up an example of carrying on Pagan philosophers?

My people (the French) accepted Christianity willingly. Yours as well. The Anglo-Saxon kings invited missionaries to Britain because they wanted to hear about this fascinating new religion, and they loved it. The Anglo-Saxon pagan religion was very king-focused, so the people followed the king's lead

Crimea is the wrong colour

You're too dumb to be worth it, I'm only responding to the Australian

How does the fact that Marxism carried on the legacy of Christianity and in fact made itself the ultimate form of pure Christianity: everyone is equal before a higher power whose ass we kiss while it only restricts us.

Marxism is very much opposed to Christianity. It's purely materialist and places the State above everything else. There's a difference between being spiritually equal (Christianity) and being materially equal (Marxism/modern leftism)

Missionaries that then did ISIS tier shit to Europeans for kings that converted for political favor with Rome. Thanks jesus!

World War II and the swing of the pendulum.

Maybe I overestimated you

Not really, Christianity puts god above all else, which creates an unhealthy and dependent follower mentality, that did not exist in pre-Christian Europe.

great argument

Likewise, you act like a typical Semite.
>Islam is the religion of peace!!!
>Christianity is the religion of peace!!!
Same shit really.

You sound like you don't understand both Christianity and pre-Christian Europe

the pseud is real

Communist Russia sought to end religion because it was a threat to the state's power.

Traditional christianity establishes a commune where everyone is 'equal' and deserves a 'fair share' sounds like the beginnings of marxism to me

>he posted it again

Nice thread hijack JIDF

Not an argument

Strawmans and misinformation aren't arguments either

The soviet union

>JIDF
Coming from a Semitic Canadian.

Nothing went wrong, this happens every 500 years in Europe.

The next purge will weed out the strong and the weak and Europe will once more reign supreme.

Christianity is hardly practiced by Europeans today. You think they openly accepted it when it shoved down their throats hundreds of years ago? If it wasn't made into law, and molded to fit pagan traditions, and even have holidays on the same day, no one would ever have called themselves Christian. You defend an ideology that has nothing to do with your blood. You defend a philosophy that was shoved onto you by foreigners and your ruling elite and you think you're championing your heritage. Europe never was, and never will be, Christian.

>everyone who hasn't transitioned from being en edgy atheist to LARPing as a pagan who exclusively attacks Christianity is a semite

I was baptised Orthodox as a child and raised with that. I realized I was destroying my self on a spiritual level by believing in that. I understand both better than you probably do.

Does whether a philosophy is true or not even enter your consideration (that's what won Europeans over)?

>no you

Sick burn XDDDD

>Exclusively attacks Christianity
I attack Islam too, more in fact. Here we're not talking about Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtbct2jzLBU

Except that your comic is a fallacy and Christianity being integral to western civ is historical fact

>he pays for HMA VPN
cuck

But you are an atheist who moved on once nobody got bothered anymore by his atheist memes anymore. You'll move on again after people start ignoring the shit you're spouting now.

I don't understand this map. Explain it to me faggots. Why are we red?

Continue. Please enlighten me about how the "true" philosophy of Europe was born in the Middle East and had to be molded by the Ruling Elite to almost be a copy of paganism to be accepted

Life got too easy. The people got fat and lazy and stopped solving problems as the occured.

Time for a new slate.

Women

You'd be living in mud hut right now If it wasn't for Christianity, show respect

I remember asking YOU a question, fedoraboy

Responding to a question with a question... very Jewish

I was Christian until I realized what I was doing to myself with that shit. The things I criticize Islam for I can criticize Christianity for too.
I'd rather it didn't exist if it's based on Judaism rather than being rooted in OUR culture.

I don't know what you guy are talking about, the jews are our friends. I don't care if the bolsheviks were responsible for killing a few hundred million pe

>"Integral"
Literally responsible for more European death than anything else in history

Face it, your transition from atheism to atheist-in-disguise-as-paganism went so smoothly because the only common thread was hatred of Christianity

Try again

Is that what Varg and Jack Donovan told you as you got sodomised in the forest by them?

HOLY FUCK RARE

You asked me whether a philosophy was 'true' or not came into my consideration. Please elaborate the methods you use to determine whether a philosophy is true or false.

shut up, paganism is better.

that's such a basic bitch understanding of christianity
it's really telling of the fact that you've never actually read the old testament
you know just as well as me that the secularization of a country is fucking parallel with the cuckening of it, it wasn't until the commie jews started to push atheism as something acceptable people started accepting their nations turning brown
I'm not even theistic but you have to be pretty retarded to think that atheism is in any way shape or form the solution to this mess that we're in

You mean the collapse of it? Because after that mainstream Europe was infested with gypsies and butch women

Nice argument.

>The Thirty Years' War was a series of wars in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. It was one of the longest and most destructive conflicts in European history,[16] resulting in millions of casualties.

Initially a war between various Protestant and Catholic states in the fragmented Holy Roman Empire, it gradually developed into a more general conflict involving most of the great powers. These states employed relatively large mercenary armies, and the war became less about religion and more of a continuation of the France–Habsburg rivalry for European political pre-eminence. In the 17th century, religious beliefs and practices were a much larger influence on an average European. In the era, almost everyone was vested on one side of the dispute or another.

The war began when the newly elected Holy Roman Emperor, Ferdinand II, tried to impose religious uniformity on his domains, forcing Roman Catholicism on its peoples. The northern Protestant states, angered by the violation of their rights to choose granted in the Peace of Augsburg, banded together to form the Protestant Union. Ferdinand II was a devout Roman Catholic and relatively intolerant when compared to his predecessor, Rudolf II. His policies were considered heavily pro-Catholic.

No, but I guess you know more about my spirituality more than I do myself.

If it stands up to critical inquiry and is rational. Inb4 some basic bitch mischaracterisations of Christianity

Go back to India

>putting words in my mouth
Point out where I said that we should all be atheist and that will solve the issue in Europe

The Eternal Anglo ofc

Well lets see, we've had Christianity in charge for several hundred years and we're pretty fucking cucked.

How's that for a case study?

And we should have stopped the Proddies instead of going for peace but that's another argument. I know you'd rather sing "Imagine" and have a Europe where nobody wants to fight for anything

As a FUCKING LEAF, I can say I know DUDE WEED LMAO pretty well

Neither is Christianity. We don't need it to be "uncucked"

Germany, the cancer of europe.

You're avoiding my question again, Shlomo. I responded with my standard of judging whether a philosophy is true. Christianity stands up to this in a way that atheism and paganism do not. Now tell me how this is wrong.

t. eternal

No, you fucking leaf. I want a Europe where people are willing to die for the land their ancestors gave them.

That's not happening with "Turn the other Cheek" Cuck-tholisism.

Is pic related how your ancestors would've treated people who invaded your land, raped your daughters, and demanded your resources?

Why should you be willing to die for anything if this life is all we have, like you believe?

Not Christian therefore weed

i dont think any of your ancestor were part of the greco roman civilizations Juan Tyrone BillyBob

>Christianity is true because I have presented no evidence

Please continue.

I know plenty of stoners, it's just the THC frying your grain

>constantly moving the goalposts

I know you probably read to always attack in arguments but I'm still waiting for you to defend justifying a religion even if it's not true

I hope you're baiting, Gallileo was put under house arrest not murdered.

>Answering a question with a question

Thanks Mohammed. Enjoy the time of peace you have left

Can't speak for the American but personally I believe in reincarnation which is probably a healthier view than heaven. If Europe is fucked now, I'll have to deal with in in the next life. I respect nature more than most Christians as I will have to deal with that too in my subsequent lives.

You can't make this up. What are you saying? That Christianity is right because it's true?

I could give a fuck what God you want to pray to. The traditions and teachings of christianity have led us to this state. We have turned the other cheek against foreign hordes again and again and again.

>That's supposed to prove me wrong

1914-1921

He doesn't understand, the church has replaced his brain with a Bible.

>he doesn't have a coherent worldview

Why is reincarnation healthier? You could just as well reincarnate as a very religious Muslim invading Europe, so why shouldn't you sympathise with the Mohammedans a bit more since they may be your people in the future?

And Poo in the Loo and all that.

I get it, you've read the "turn the other cheek" passage out of context. Great. But that's not what Christianity (a 2000-year philosophical tradition) is.

>atheists and westerners think non orthodox and near eastern "Christianity" is actually Christian
lel