Niglette Shoots Elderly Korean Couple in St. Louis, MO Suburb

>stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/girl-surrenders-in-double-shooting-at-bellefontaine-neighbors-beauty-supply/article_a3416b25-b9bb-588e-a05b-2a410a81602d.html

BELLEFONTAINE NEIGHBORS • A 13-year-old girl suspected of shooting and critically wounding a couple in their 70s during a beauty supply store robbery surrendered to police on Wednesday, police say.

Bellefontaine Neighbors Police Chief Jeremy Ihler said the girl showed up at the St. Louis County Police Department's North County precinct. Ihler said he was told that the girl's family took her to the station.

She was wanted in connection with Tuesday afternoon's double shooting at Kings Beauty Supply, 10073 Lewis and Clark Boulevard in Bellefontaine Neighbors.

>The teen had shot the parents of the owner of King's Beauty Supply in Bellefontaine Neighbors on Tuesday after she and another juvenile had been booted from the store earlier in the day for stealing

Now tell me again: Which demographic group in the US has made a greater contribution to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4B0IsOWEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Two shit skins dead and another headed up the river.

>A 13-year-old girl suspected of shooting and critically wounding a couple in their 70s during a beauty supply store robbery surrendered to police on Wednesday
>surrendered to police
the females are smarter than the males when it comes to blacks it seems like. not by much though.

Need mo money for dem hair producks

It's time we ask ourselves whether it's really worth it to us to keep blacks around.

he jus a boi he dint du nuffin

Owner is Asian.
Girls were stealing hair extensions.

>Earlier in the day, the girl and another juvenile went to the business and stole some items, believed to be hair extensions

How can anybody not be a racist in 2016?

>Two shit skins dead

Reading comprehension, motherfucker: Do you understand it?

>Korean-owned beauty supply store
>Elderly couple shot
>In critical condition: STILL ALIVE

And as a sign of family harmony /sarc:

"Police worked overnight to try to find her. They went to her last known address, where her mother lives, and no one answered. But a neighbor told police the mother had sent the daughter to live with the girl's father for the summer, saying she was fed up with the girl's behavior.

The girl turned herself in late Wednesday morning alongside three aunts and her father. She was in the custody of juvenile authorities."

>Hating Koreans
Come on, I understand and hate niggers, but Asians can be based.

No, they aren't based. They are racial intruders who need to leave. Fucking parasites.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4B0IsOWEE

>13-year-old girl
This is 8th grade level. You know full well armed robbery is against the law at this point (even if you aren't in the 8th grade.)

The parents should serve time as well.

>Kings Beauty

WE

>KANGZ Beauty

Just getting her noble African birthright, baka

The mistake was to create a business that caters to animals

>kings beauty
KANGZ

Asians are smarter than you and do better than you. Stay mad white boy.

Did Yoon cuck you

Get a rope

lmao I would rather have people who contribute to society more than the actual black parasites we have here today.

We made a consensus a while ago that rooftop Koreans > typical liberal white """people"""

What the fuck was that fat policewomyn trying to do? Get all of them dead?

if niggas and mexicans didn't exist, immigration wouldn't even be an issue for the Western world.

Asians either integrate or they just become invisible. In both cases, their children then integrate perfectly.

Not talking about shit-tier Muslim Asians or Indians tho, they are often scum.

Fucking niggers didn't learn from 1992.

>edgelord5000
koreans are generally more racist than almost anyone else and thats the right way

In effect, her incompetence saved us a lot of $.

>Kansas City
>St Louis

>mfw the nigger horde approaches
>mfw I have no face for this rage
I'm not even from this shitty fucking region, STAY AWAY NIGGERS WRYYYYYYYYY

>asians own restaurants, work in beauty salons, tech agencies
>niggers get welfare
remind me how they are parasites?
did a gook take ya shins in veitnam?

>find the fedoralord who got shot down by Chen