Anyone who's a Jew can become an Israeli

> Anyone who's a Jew can become an Israeli
> Zionist/prominent Jews throughout the world are flooding rest of world with Muslims
> Muslims are the true enemy of Jews, making rest of the world unsafe for Jews
> All practicing and/or ethnic Jews move to Israel due to being unsafe in rest of the world
> All of a sudden you have a completely united Jewish Israel with only "unwanted" Jews on the outside
> A state which would be united in faith, tradition and ethnicity (more or less)

Just a thought... What do you guys think?

> Some articles regarding the matter
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jews-are-leaving-france-in-record-numbers-amid-rising-anti-semitism-and-fears-of-more-isis-inspired-a6832391.html
news.vice.com/article/why-record-numbers-of-ukrainian-jews-are-fleeing-to-israel
edition.cnn.com/2016/01/22/middleeast/france-israel-jews-immigration/

>Zionist/prominent Jews throughout the world are flooding rest of world with Muslims

Nice meme. Blame your own countrymen for your shit situation, Sweden.

>Just a thought... What do you guys think?

>Elects a retarded liberal
>Liberal floods country with shitskins
>ITS TEH JOOS
Well meme'd

It's mostly larping, but denying all the "coincidences" completely is a bit naïve.

Ofcourse getting a fuckton of Muslims into your country and then giving them special treatment and letting them do as they please is going to make jews flee that country. They won't stay and fight because the rest of the population isn't to intent to do so themselves.

So essentially you're agreeing with him.
You're absolutely right. Who do you think was behind the first domino to fall, Iraq, and the subsequent Arab Spring. Why do you think (((they're))) so desperate to keep the EU together?

I agree with the outcome, not how we got here.
Europe is its own worst ally, if you fuckers would just stop blaming others for your own retarded mistakes you'd maybe get somewhere, enjoy being enriched while I chill in Tel-Aviv with qt European girls.

Syrians, Libyans, and Iraqis wouldn't be flocking here if you're leaders hadn't destabilized the region for your own benefit. You burn a rats nest the rats seek a new home.

Sure, we helped it along because we are a non-confrontational and complacent culture as it has been very beneficial for us before nationality and borders started to fade away.

And the fool provides it.

>i'm not an autist, promise

How do you even prove you're a jew?

Maybe your brethren could quit twisting our arms.

Maybe you fucks should fuck out of European and American politics. Maybe you should treat your neighbors with respect.

>
briss certificate

If you walk into a wall with a hard-on and you break your nose first - you're a Jew.

A more plausible conspiracy theory is that a select group of Jews--Soros et al--is flooding the West with Muslim refugees to build resentment against Muslims and thereby strengthening Israel's relationships with the West.

Jews will destroy themselves, all the lefties cucks are going to be going there, calling for open borders like they are now. Once the extermination of lefty Jews are done by the right Jews, then we will know that the worldwide cleansing of liberals has commenced. God speed right jews

Daily reminder that those are just liberal faggots who call themselves jewish because they hate being called white.

Why are you even in this thread?

I've definitely had this same inkling. I have to wonder if it ties into the whole Greater Israel plan, like they want to get to the point where the West is so fucking done with muslims that they purge them all and start a full-blown crusade against the Islamic World which would result in large swaths of ungoverned land with dwindling populations being killed off ripe for the taking by Israel. Basically, they're pushing all these Muslims on us so they can rouse us into doing their dirty work, which if this is the possible scenario in mind will leave millions dead on all sides the world over just so Israel can have more clay. I'm gonna guess that the wars in the Middle East over the past 30-odd years were kind of a primer to this whole plan.

Jews are legitimately fucking insane, but they're definitely better at chess than most. Granted, I don't know how much longer they'll be able to keep this up, since the goyim are starting to slowly figure shit out and they only reveal themselves more every time they double down on their old psych warfare techniques.