Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iU2hy0L5lgg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gkhol2Q1og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is DePalma redpilled?

the wall is pretty overrated but it's still really good

im not sure if the wiz is kino

it's arguably a huge mess

but it is very grand and the sets and costumes were cool and weird this movie must have cost a fortune with the large painted backdrops

the saving grace of this 2 hour long shit fest is definitely Ease on Down the Road and prime short haired diana ross

WRONG KID

i feel like the plot of this movie is so brilliant on how it deals with emerging technologies

truly a master piece

>Griffith

Grease
The Blues Brothers
The Song Remains The Same

There you go.

AHAHAHAH GRIFFITH LOOKIN SO FUNNAH@OPFOI#@$)(PJF

Inside llewellyn davies is good.
This is spinal tap is great.
Even if you don't like Metallica, I think some kind of monster is an interesting watch just to see inside the workings of one of the worlds biggest bands making an album as lars and hetfield start to turn on each other, plus you get the whole weird psychologist.

Goodbye Eddie, Special To Me, The Hell Of It, and Somebody Super Like You are great
The rest of the tracks are ok.
Character design on fucking everybody is absolutely perfect as well as the sets.

*raises paw*

Uhh...was this a le jojo reference character, bros?

this is a dark fucking period

LE GRIFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH

>you will never be able to talk about your favorite musical because Sup Forumsedditors can't help spewing their shitty memes
Anyway, why are the "Death Records" logos shopped in so awkwardly in the airport scene? I get that they couldn't show them in the theatrical release because Led Zeppelin threw an hissy fit, but the result is pretty atrocious

Those are fun musicals with great songs, but as movies they can't compare to Phantom of the Paradise

I feel you.
Phantom is my favorite film and everytime a thread happens Berserkfags derail it.
At least this board doesn't hate it which is a positive.

About the Death Records thing
Have you checked the Swan Archives ?
They have pretty in-depth explanations about the whole Swan Song situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=iU2hy0L5lgg

You think this is funny?

yes but ur moms gaping asshole is funnier

Phantomposting has gotten me mildly interested in watching the film, is it any good?

Literally anything is funnier. Seriously, did you laugh at that video?

Almost Famous is kino, and has the greatest musician and Panera Bread spokesperson to ever live in it as well.

It's really good

This movie speaks to me.
I listened to the main Paul Williams songs a lot before actually watching the film. For me the pessimistic tone of the film came across as something more biographical and heart wrenching than what was probably intended.

Stop Making Sense
Little Shop of Horrors

Low budget movie with lots of style and heart and fun performances. At times very funny, at times very stylish, and overall sad and pessimistic as fuck. Then there's the whole Paul Williams self-instert side of it.
There's a lot going on for such a tight little movie. I found myself rewatching parts of it for several days after the first time I watched it.

I was going to watch Jesus Christ Superstar for the first time on Easter, but I forgot. Is it worth watching?

It's alright.
It's not as good as Fiddler on the Roof, and they had the same director.

Thanks lads, I'm gonna try and check it out

Absolutely.
There's really nothing like it out there, even other musicals that resemble this movie are not even really close to what Phantom offers.
You owe it to yourself to watch this movie at least once.
I hope you have fun doing so.

Phantom of the Paradise sequel song
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gkhol2Q1og

Where can I get this mask?

Watching it now, lads, about fifteen minutes in, kind of digging it so far

It's a fantastic and campy shitty movie. Worth a watch.

It's a genuine joy to watch, and it has the benefit of having a phenomenal score

This

It's what La La Land tried to be but failed miserably.

We need more "full album music video" movies