shows we ALL

I've never watched 1 episode senpai

not a fan

kys
who tf is the guy on the far left?

The eponymous Commendatori

joe pesci's lil bro, shoshine pesci

oh I didn't recognize him from that angle

what else has he ever done besides the GOAT? anything of note?

I guess just that movie Not Fade Away which i still haven't seen

sopranos and goodfellas playing get the fuck in here

>H-he's ok... R-right guys? Right?

what is this

That's the Komodo 3000

This, except I watched a couple.

I really don't understand why people are attracted to this show. Bunch of overweight Italian Americans acting gangster, doing stupid shit, and pretending like they are grown up.

What the fuck is the appeal to this?

trying too hard

I watched 1 desu. It's literally a soap opera with fat guys.

Crime was always Silvio's first and greatest love, but he had a second, secret passion - music. After recovering from his coma in 2007, Dante shocked the world by renouncing his criminal lifestyle, and went on to an illustrious career as a rhythm guitarist and character actor.

That's the appeal.

Makes sense. Soap operas tend to go on for countless seasons too and have a bunch of delusional fans.

Not even. It makes me less disgusted then all those cop dramas on tv, but I still find it a mental drain to even think about watching it.

It's because it's literally too deep for you. You're probably sat there, smirking to yourself, thinking everybody that likes the show has been bamboozled into liking it by their own pretentiousness and hubris. You probably think you're too smart to be taken in by such chicanery, and that everybody that loves it is either a deluded snob or a lowbrow memer.

Actually, the Sopranos wears its heart on its sleeve. If you've watched a couple of episodes and you haven't been able to pick up on any of the themes yet, it's because - and I'm sorry to be so blunt - it's because you're too stupid and shallow to pick up even the most basic subtext. I mean that. You've watched the show, and remained blind and deaf to the warmth, humanity, cynicism, verisimilitude, and deft characterisation. You've somehow contrived to be ignorant of the show's depiction of America in crisis, and the crisis of manhood in America. I don't understand how, but can only assume you've approached it with such a barren frame of references, you're actually immune to narrative.

You'll like Breaking Bad better, and you'll have more fun talking about it on reddit.

Actually, going in knowing there is 8-9 seasons, makes it the much more difficult to get into it. The first couple of episodes didn't endear me to any of the characters and the plot seemed to predictable to waste that much time of my life with it. I could care less what you fan boys think.

That's good to hear. I was scared for a bit there