Idris Elba is a fantastic actor

Stop whining.

>yo get Denzel on the phone, I got a perfect role for him

>he's too busy and expensive

>Naw senpai, I got just the guy..

he really is

Sup Forumsacks are just mad about black people being cast in fucking fantasy movies

He seems like a gentleman and a scholar who cures AIDS by raping babies

>fantastic
lol no, he does a decent job in average films

Sincerely would rather see Chandler Riggs play Roland than some overweight peanut-head nigger like Idris Elbow.

Riggs is too young to play Roland.

Why do Redditors love Idris Elba so fucking much?

because he's a nigger

Yeah that's how bad Idris Elba is in this role. Even a child would be preferable.

Idris Elba

>people complain about an asian character being portrayed by a white person
DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE UPSET. SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ASIAN. STOP #WHITEWASHING #OSCARSSOWHITE
>people complain about a white character being portrayed by a black person
lol you're just a racist stormbabby!

He was great in The Wire and The Office but I don't remember seeing him in much films, other than Pacific Rimjob and Gaymetheus, which both sucked. Is Luther any good?

I've got nothing against the actor. I just know with all my heart that Dark Tower movie is going to suck.

>The name's Bond...

The movie looks terrible. I'm more hyped for IT.

Maybe these are different people.

Maybe some people genuinely don't give a shit if the actor is good.

I liked Travis Fimmel for the role for the longest time. But Elba got it. I spent like 3 seconds reasoning out what two lines they'd have to change and shrugged it off because he's a great actor

>I have forgotten the face of my father

Becomes a laugh line.

WE

honestly this

He cannot for the life of him express sadness. He just screams "No!"

Ever seen him do a scene like Matthew McChaunceys "Years of messages" scene from Interstellar? Or Tom Hanks' "Thats not my blood" scene from Captain Phillips? Because he has virtually no range.

You have to go back.

these obese white cucks on here literally get triggered by the sight of a handsome black man with a big black cock. there's your answer OP.

Luther is legit great. Especially the first season.

Roland is white. Just read the damn books. Giving him a race lift for the shitty movie adaptation won't change that.

he looks like a little bitch when he isn't all dirty.

U mad white boi? His cock is longer than your leg

Idris Elba

That might be true
but though Meryl Streep is an excelent actress I would not approve of her casting as Iron Man

He is a fantastic actor, and I'm a big fan.

But Roland is a white blue-eyed caucasian male who looks little like a younger Clint Eastwood. He isn't black. I dont even think Mid-World had Africa, so its even sillier. Roland was born and grew up in a pseudo-medieval village that was one hundred percent white.

Anyway, I won't watch it. Im anti-racism. Anti-racechanging established characters.

Good for you, staring at cocks all day long.

Besides fucking up Odetta's relationship to Roland I don't give a FUCK about Elba playing Roland. What burns my biscuits is they're cutting out everything that made the story interesting

Leaked emails have proven what fucktards Sony Pictures are

Name one movie he doesnt play rough tough guy , for all shit that rocks do he can do both fun stuff and action stuff,this nigger though is barely does action shit