/nba/ General: Paul Millsap lives edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZDOG223/status/968379991724609539
youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-megu-aoyama-s-nipple-tzm2vjd/answers/new.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-the-most-efficient-scorer-in-nba-history-is-stuck-on-the-bench/
strawpoll.me/15167701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name 1 GM better than sam hinkie

Clippers are better without Paul and Blake

Wizards are better without Wall

This is proof all 3 are team cancer?

MY RAPTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry West

ADD THE FUCKING NEWS, YOU SON OF A WHORE

Unironically Danny Ainge

he's not a GM...

He said GM you spergs

Lmao you mean the dude who gets hanged up on by Magic and Bird and laughed at?

>he reads the news

John WAll for sure, the other two are not true at all. Records mean little it’s about championships and at least with those two you had a glimmer of something even though they were chokers and injury prone. Without you have ZERO hopes or even fantasies of winning it all.

lol

>Being told Larry Bird met with Magic Johnson in El Segundo today as part of his consultant duties for the Pacers
>At one point, Ainge (unaware that Bird was there), called Johnson to which Earvin picked up the phone and said, "Hey Danny, can I call you back? I'm talking with Larry about getting Paul to LA." and hung up.
>Bird apparently thought it was hilarious and according to @LakersReporter | Mike Trudell, both could be heard laughing from the meeting room that overlooks the practice floor

Daily Reminder:

Kareem > MJ > Lebron

This but swap MJ and Lebron

Bird is such a lovable asshole lmao

>lebron might top the all-time scoring list
>worse than kareem or mj

>hits a new milestone as an amazing all-around player
>not the best
not even a lebron stan

Wilt>MJ>Kareem>Oscar Robinson>Magic Johnson>Larry Bird>Hakeem>LeBron

Having LeBron any higher than top 7 is a sure sign of a casual

MJ
KAJ
Magic
Russell
Wilt
Bird
LeBron
Duncan
Kobe
Hakeem or Shaq

Personally I have Duncan and Kobe (just barely) over LeBron still, I don't know why people are so quick to throw away the achievements of the past so they can feel a part of history

>camera focus on paul millsap
>gf starts biting her lips

every fucking time

>Being remotely cucked by Paul Millsap while in another hemisphere

Would the Sixers have defeated the Heat today if they had drafted Donovan Mitchell instead?

kiss cam is homophobic

>seventy shitters lost to wade
some "generational talent" you got there

LeBron is the GOAT. His stats are so far ahead of everyone else, it's embarrassing.

>Regular season
>1st place all-time in VORP - Value Over Replacement Player with (120.58). (16.14) more than next player on the list Michael Jordan (104.44).
>1st place all-time in Box Plus/Minus with (9.19). (1.10) more than the next player on the list Michael Jordan (8.09).
>Only player in NBA history to record at least 30,000 points, 8,000 rebounds, and 8,000 assists.

>Playoffs
>1st place all-time for points scored in a playoffs career with (6,163).
>1st place all-time being a leader in points, rebounds, and assists on (39) occasions.
>1st place all-time for scoring average in game 7s with 33.2 points per game.
>1st place all-time for scoring average in elimination games with 32.8 points per game.
>1st place all-time in Win Shares with (45.81). (6.05) more than the next player on the list Michael Jordan (39.76).
>1st place all-time in Box Plus/Minus with (10.72). (0.60) more than the next player on the list Michael Jordan (10.12).
>1st place all-time in VORP - Value Over Replacement Player with (29.38). (6.53) more than next player on the list Michael Jordan (22.85)
>Only player in NBA history to lead both teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals in a playoff series (2016 NBA Finals vs. Golden State Warriors).
>Only player in NBA history to lead both teams in points, rebounds, assists in a playoff series (twice, 2015 and 2016 NBA Finals vs. Golden State Warriors)
>1st place all-time for triple-doubles with at least 30 points in the NBA Finals with 4.
>1st place all-time for most NBA Finals games with at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assists with 9.
>1st place all-time for triple-doubles in the NBA Finals with 9.
>Only player in NBA history to average a triple double in the NBA Finals.

LeBron so badly demoralized the greatest team of all time that they had to add Kevin Durant just to beat him.

>Kobe

>generational talents don't lose games
lmao bro you lost the plot
go back to jerking off dlo and mitchell u bum

No argument for Shaq over Kobe. There's an argument for Hakeem over Kobe but it's not a very strong one considering Hakeem won his titles in a MJless era while the rest of the 90s were dominated by MJ

Kobe is properly rated, spots 4-10 are all very close while no one is really close to MJ/KAJ/MAgic

Based

>twitter.com/ZDOG223/status/968379991724609539

>jazz fans

is shaq son good?

1- Hakeem fucked shaq in the ass after shaq BEAT michael jordan that same year
2- 3 legit rings + 3 FMVP > 3 shaq rings + two pau babby 30% from the field rings

They hate us cuz they aint us

Patrician opinion
>3 ring stat leader choker of a generation
Okay put him in front of MJ if it makes you feel better
>le nostalgia 90’s sweeper
>muh monster stats in weak league man
Wilt was a physical freak of nature for sure but nowhere near as good overall or with the accolades as Kareem. MJ is just a nostalgia player from the dynasty that majority of writers remember most so he gets the most air time and the most votes for GOAT because that’s all they remember.
>having Lebron that low with a bunch of meme old time players or one dimensional players in front of him
WEW LAD REALLY GETS THE NOGGIN JOGGIN, don’t know why so many people just know the big names and put them in front of Lebron for that reason only
>all these very oddly specific stats (or meme ones) and records to attribute to Lebron that have little to no substance
Lmao, he’s all time great but not the GOAT

Rondo a better defender rebounder and playmaker than Steph. What he do better than Rondo minus scoring?

>- Hakeem fucked shaq in the ass after shaq BEAT michael jordan that same year
Shaq bullied Hakeem for 60% TS and had better numbers in literally every category. He was also only 22 and surrounded by literal nobodies on a team that was just a few years from expansion.

chemistry

I was telling my dad about the accomplishment that lebron had set and the first thing he said to me was that he’s not he’s not impressed because he’s never played against good competition. He said Jordan could’ve easily did that in today’s era and that Jordan would’ve made lebron his son. Telling me that lebron never faced any real competition in the playoffs or finals.

>being too dumb for advanced stats
lebron btfo them in the none meme stats too

please stop posting my twitter thanks

sorry

Wtf I hate LeBron now?

I have the same birthday as millsap

damn lebron look like *that*?

>Wilt
>Bird
Yikes

how do you know

low quality posters have this (you)

high quality poster have this you

Could you imagine mitchell simmons and embiid?
Unf
Put down the monkey soup and use google

People underrating Bird this hard is a crime, "you people" should consider kys

t. Bill Simmons

>wade with 27
>wade gw

all is right with the world

is wade the classiest super star in the league. granted he is not the best still but men he really has shown he has cared about his fans

Is Millstap still elite?

Who's the far-left guy on Players Only?

>trade lillard for beal about a month ago when harden was out
i have regretted it ever since but i needed a SG
fuck fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-megu-aoyama-s-nipple-tzm2vjd/answers/new.html

men shut the fuck up

Is /jp/ a sport?

he was like -18 tonight

Actually a Lakers fan who saw Bird growing up

>doc rivers unleashes boban
well atleast maybe now this game will be interesting

Not getting technicals
Breaking peoples ankles, handles in general

Also steph low key gets a good amount of rebounds, more because of more 3s means more long rebounds, rondo clearly better mixing it up in the post (a thing he's better at that you forgot) and rebounding amongst the trees

josh hart is my baby daddy

Is he elite?

fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-the-most-efficient-scorer-in-nba-history-is-stuck-on-the-bench/

Let's settle this.

strawpoll.me/15167701

Is there a reliable way to get stats on guys who played basketball in Europe in the 1970s and 80s? Like a Basketball-Reference equivalent?

holy shit the cloppers are btfoing the nuggets now

hi mdj

>only 3 teams in MST
>they both suck ass
Makes you think

>kobe
ahahahah

AHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I just can't get a read on the nuggets. One day they look like the warriors/rockets and another they look like the bulls

Nuggets will still win. Sad.

Why do teams ALWAYS leave harris open

jokic is a 7 foot IT on defense

not on my watch, mister

MIA: Wade hits game-winner vs. Philly, scores 27
MIL: Jabari Parker w/ season-high 19, coming on
MIL: Giannis Antetokounmpo goes off in loss
CLE: George Hill scores season-high 26
CLE: LeBron James triple-doubles on big night
CHA: Jeremy Lamb hits 7-of-9, gets boost
DEN: Paul Millsap (wrist) will play on Tuesday
CHA: Dwight Howard plays through rib injury
CHI: Zach LaVine returns for 21 points
MIA: Wayne Ellington (quad) will not return
CHA: Cody Zeller (sore knee) will not return
HOU: Clint Capela (illness) questionable Wednesday

Boban is too tired to stay in. Im worried.

UNLEASH THE BOBAN

Dennis Lindsey
Pulled Gobert and Mitchell out of thin air.
Quin Snyder is one of the best coaches in the league pulling winning records out of a team that was meant to be in the lottery for the next few years. The refusal of the organization to “tank” and play to he beat of their ability with the tools that they have is admirable. Utah is the least super-star friendly team in the league I would say, and they somehow manage to always sneak a playoff spot. Hasn’t been an organization more fun to watch than the jazz for me in the last 7/8 years.

I fucking hate his face.

b2thefuture

DeLorean that shit.

My meme served its purpose.

Shook ass nigger.

Nuggets are gonna lose.

Bitch.

WE CAN DO IT

>yfw legod gets two for da land

Don't care if they win or lose.

TOP 5 HANDSOME NBA PLAYERS NO HOMO THO
>Buddy Hield