Survivor Thread

This is a female.

Please don't disrespect your biology teachers

Please share rare zekes

Xhe looks pretty passable. That mustache puts mine to shame.

In all honestly, the way Zeke handled the Tribal Council was rather impressive. He handled such a nasty attack with grace.

I agree the attack was nasty

She is still biologically female.

Please use the factually correct pronoun

ok why are u guys posting this guy all the time

requesting a quick rundown

is he a ftm or mtf?

seriously asking

He's a male

She was born a female and then transitioned into someone who passes as a male.

>tranny goes on survivor
>people with trannydar call her out on it last season
>guy with trannydar calls her out on it at tribal
>next episode she confirms she is really a she

I used to get really hung up on transgender pronouns, like if I was calling them the wrong thing I'd be enabling and normalizing mental illness, you know?

As I get older I realize how little all of this transgender shit matters. It requires so little effort to use a different pronoun, and it often means a lot to someone else.

Sure I get that.

In public I will refer to Zeke as a male as to not upset her.

She is still technically a female, and I will use the correct pronoun when I am not talking directly to her.

Can you please explain to a non american what this thread is about?

see

All FTMs look the same. They basically end up looking like this.

how do you even encounter enough of these freaks to have to worry about it? where the fuck do you live ive never had a person using "transgender pronouns" what kind of dystopia do you live in where you encounter this enough to be hung up on it?

Are there anymore rare zekes like this?

For sure. I think the verdict is still out on exactly what's going on with trannies and otherkin and their weird brains.

San Francisco

And small word: my sister is literal friends with Zeke, she was fucking bawling during the Tribal Council

did she know zeke was a tranny

yeah, she knew way back before season 1. apparently zeke's college newspaper wrote about him/her transgenderism, so this wasn't exactly a total secret.

go to uni and they are everywhere

WATCH ITwith the f bombs

We are trapped in Zeke hell

>my face when the alpha big brother posters have arrived

ive never watched big brother, i hear it's fucking amazing. what season should i start with as a BB virgin?

Andrea knows

2, 7, 10, 14, 18

This was so obviously propaganda its ridiculous

did they force varner to do it

Why does every season have to be spoiled? That's really annoying. It kills the enthusiasm of the audience. The best Survivor seasons were always the unspoiled ones.

Why do you go looking for spoilers?

I don't.

i avoid spoilers but anytime i browse Sup Forums it's inevitable that i see them, i dont even have to click on survivor threads without seeing posts

With Julie Chen diving into the subject of an All-Star season, can we discuss what kind of splash King "26-1 career chess record in the BB house" Kaysar would make upon his return?

You literally have to go out of your way to get spoiled for any Survivor season. Just don't do it.

What if Varner is Mark Burnett in disguise?

So the solution is don't go to Sup Forums

I like watching Big Brother because it lets me get offended and try to ruin peoples' lives all the time, unlike Survivor where I can only do that sometimes.

Wait, is there going to be returnees this season or not?

can varner sue cbs since he lost his job due to their retarded edit?

No

I miss Ian

i think he can

we memed him away forever

Kaysar shouldn't risk it, he is in dangerous spot of not making the jury twice. It didn't end well for Varner who was in the same position.

>tfw I'm one of the people that update that site

season 2

s20

>you'll never see a season with Kaysar and Vic together

Eh, if a tranny can pull it off I'm fine with calling it whatever it wants.

But a guy with a five o clock shadow and an Adams apple wearing a dress and shrieking "I'M A WOMAN SHITLORD"? No.

Why are lefties now acting like butch dykes are a new thing? Manly looking fugly women have been around forever. It's even a stereotype for them.

Suddenly here's some useful idiots HORK HORKing about how some woman looks like a dude. What the fuck do you people think your own point is?

HE

HE IS A MALE

HE IDENTIFIES AS A MALE THEREFORE HE IS A MALE

THIS IS NOT OK

THIS IS EXTREMELY PROBLEMATIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>gays are now legal

>they are now moving to tranny acceptance

>T-THE SLIPPERY SLOPE ISN'T REAL

they will keep going until we've returned to the wild

>not being hype for incest/pedo tolerance
normie pls

Jesus Christ what a disgusting fat dyke.

desu I dislike most trannies for basing their whole identity on being a tranny

Zeke is alright

agreed. but a guy shouldnt lose his job for saying that a tranny is a tranny

Yeah that's shitty for him; I thought he would get away with it for being gay himself, but I guess even that wasn't enough

Friendly reminder that a judge in australia was advocating for pedo rights

The use of that pejorative term is cause enough for termination from any company that claims to be tolerant.

no its not. and he didnt say it anyways

Let me guess: straight white male? Your opinion comes from a place of privilege. Please listen to discourse on matters like this instead of participating. You may just learn something.

Varner literally never said the word tranny you fucking moron.