Hey anglos

Hey anglos.

Have a British friend, who is a "progressive", who told me that the black people in America is a strictly American thing and that blacks in the UK are "just regular people". (implying america is fundamentally rayciss)

Can't really argue with him because he'll just say "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT MY OWN COUNTRY!?", so looking for a hand. Any sources?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_Gang_Crime_Command
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look up those Jamaicans and how many of them are locked up.

There were some bong chimpouts just yesterday.

Blacks here still tend to be poorer and slightly more inclined to crime, but for the most part they are way better than american niggers.

Operation trident

there are some fucked up ones but not nearly as high a percentage as the US

some of ours even give shit to muslims, that makes them ok by me

Wait.. you are french?

They're better because a lot of them were brought up properly.

Look at the London riots to see the underside of blacks in the UK. Young asians/muslims in general are pretty awful.

for the most part they are pretty chill

The ones who consume black american media are the only ones who are unbearable, this goes for white kids too.

he's half right. They do tend to be a lot better integrated here than in the US.

but that isn't really saying much

Niggers were the rioters

Black immigration to the UK was more selective I think. You're going to need to do the research and verify. Educated Nigerian immigrants tend to do well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident_Gang_Crime_Command

Point out Trident Gang Crime Command. A Metropolitan Police task force which focuses on Black gun crime due to there being virtually no gun crime in any other community.

Also
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
>Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

tell him to hang around Hyde Park at night, or walk through the nigerian areas of Northampton.

Link him to the news story about a large group of niggers stabbing police officers because of a water fight.

I'd say they're better behaved overall and many are decent people, although genuine niggers are present nonetheless along with the nasty subculture in some places.
In addition liberal trends such as WE WUZ, White Guilt and BLM are also taking root in some communities.

blacks here identify as british. most are ok, but u still get low income ghetto gangs

He is wrong. Just have a look at black crime rates in the UK.

>sucking off niggers
Kill yourselves.

when he got home, cameron realised his wallet was missing

>being this much of a drama queen

kill yourself

its almost all localised black on black gang crime.

This....the Chav bastards need to die senpai

black people are ok in my book.
muslims tho, some are just.... bad

>British
>progressive

KEK
U
C
K

no

So we're still unironically calling anti Islam expression racist.

No wonder why UK is the interracial capital of the west

Fun fact: 25% of all interracial relationships in the UK are between Polish women and Blacks.

interracial births that should say.

>falling for the Poland is based meme

This, the older generation who grew up before the major rise in US media from the 90s onwards tend to be well integrated.

As usual, it's the younger ones who adopt a foreign culture including the victim complex, entitlement to gibs and glorification of crime.

in this case, that is not as important as seeing that black people can be accused of racism

>He's never had his kitchen and bathroom renovated to a professional standard whilst paying the workers below minimum wage

Poles are so great

they wasn't as bad years ago but the effect of American black culture has increased the chimmpening
but uk stats are similar to us

There are various breeds of nogs here. Some southern ones are really good people. The DEEP south niggers are really bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

You're friends a cuck who probs voted remain
Niggers are niggers, the niggers in South Africa, the UK and and the U.S. Are literally all the same species of chimp

This

>I'd say they're better behaved overall and many are decent people

Really no different from white people here too TBQH

>Rare flag
Woah...

Fuck off cunt

its definitely a culture thing

from what ive seen blacks in UK seem pretty level headed, somewhat gay, and well educated

and black chicks speaking in english accent are a major turn on for me

also take into consideration that uk police goes easy on minority's for fear of being called racist
like with Muslim rape gangs

I have no idea what black people are like in Britain, but I have heard before that niggers are an American phenomenon; African migrants outperform them in pretty much every aspect, so it's not a simple color thing.

Google london riots, theirs been plenty of them all involving blacks.

Have fun.

older blacks yes lot of the younger generation are wannabe gangsters
most of englands shootings are blacks fighting over drug territory

Theyre not fucking 'chill' in this country, dont believe the cucks and shills

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html

the police are sitting on them hard and the bbc is of course downplaying it all as a water fight that went awry. So thats hackney (blackney) hyde park and Camberwell, all having incidents just because its hot and niggers gonna nig

British blacks seem to be more well-spoken and intelligent than their American cousins. It would agree with the theory of evolution since the ones who became slaves were the retarded/slow ones and literally sold by tribal chiefs

>>>/reddit/

Anyone who says blacks are okay in any circumstance does not belong here

Thought we had a qubecuck on our hands for a second then

die you little nigger lover

A Briton should never use the word "nigger" without irony. Even typed it paints the image of a whiny little bitch.

double nigger detected

2% of the UK population is black but they make up for 13-15% of the prison population which is even higher than the American black prison population per capita.

100% harambe apo bogo from the congo

Same shit, Different county.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

thats why its ok, the bad ones are in jail

Tell me about your country.

Negro Lite actually. I don't expect Britons to not be racist but you must stick to using words that don't make you look like a wannabe yank retard. I prefer "golliwog" personally.

Blacks are the worst, WORST of all. Fuck off, I'd rather have 100 Arabs than 1 black negroid.

>100 Arabs

Don't go too far. 100 Arabs would not only commit more crime than 1 Negro but they would undoubtedly do more cultural damage.