Why was everyone laughong in the theaters during the scene where he's running away from all the bad guus?

Why was everyone laughong in the theaters during the scene where he's running away from all the bad guus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> lab born and trained super soldier / assasin
> fat

This colorful pack of diverse kids "assasins" were laughtable

Because hes a fat black kid running. Our society hasn't gotten full sjw retarded enough to not find that fucking hilarious

>niggawatt
>fatic shock

any others?

I found it more weird that X-23 was the only one that didn't seem to speak English

>We've got to cross the boarder to safety!

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

Did they laugh at him in America too? I remember a lot of people over here laughing

>MOM, there are black people in my movies ;- ;
Pathetic.

>fatic shock
kek

My theater had a cuckle

I guess our work isn't done.

Static Niglet

How could anyone not laugh at this delightful little guy loping about like a chimpanzee? He was a wonderful addition to a spectacular film about the evils of the white race.

People were almost screaming here in Brazil we laughed very hard

Niggers here in Brazil, me included ,laughed at that the ridiculousness of this scene, me and my friends after the film unanimously agreed that the kids fleeing/"fighting " scene was the absolute worst part of the movie

>super heroes movie
>complains about "reality"

Of course you're from Brasil, fucking 60IQ money.

The Electric Diabetic

He's a stealthy assassin, you won't expect a fat black kid to kill you.

blackout
ohm nom nom

Bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda bunda

>being unrealistic
>being ridiculous
Ok son, nice bait

R rated version of Hook.