I want them to stop making original content

i want them to stop making original content

"Original content"

if you pay for netflix you're a faggot

it's unironically caused them to go downhill
they stopped amassing a library of actually good shows and now just buy the distribution rights to every half-assed script that comes through their door

Im genuinely pissed off they removed marco polo in favour are absolute trash

It had dogshit pacing issues be glad it got 2 seasons better shows with less budget have gotten cancelled

The first shows they produced had some quality, now they just spew hot garbage

Like what? As far as original content goes id say it was probably the best

Netflix used to have a really great recommendation algorithm which actually introduced me to alot of great movies I never would've watched

Now it just pushes every shitty original Netflix show and that the Amy Schumer Netflix special is 98% matched for me when before it was rated 1 star

why are they allowed to call BBC shows Netflix Originals?

Yeah they did this to River.

stop subscribing then. I've seriously considered it with some of the changes they've made and the really garbage library after all the good stuff has been watched

You got it backwards. Studios and networks are realizing how lucrative streaming is and are renegotiating with Netflix for higher prices on their content. Netflix realizes they can't rely on the other networks' contents anymore so they are trying to shore up value as a streaming site by making their own original content.

I'd cancel my sub if I weren't just using my parents' account. I use Kodi for everything.

Netflix is literally Plutocrat made propaganda

Amazon prime is superior

this. It pays for itself if you use the free shipping

Me too.

It was a seal of quality at first but now they throw their name on any garbage.

I've been marathoning Arrested Development and just started S4 and I can't imagine why S4 was needed or why Netflix would spend so much money making an unnecessary season to a show that ended 8 years prior

S4 was so fucking bad, it made me never interested in arrested development again

S3 wrapped up everything nicely. I'm only on Episode 2 and I really don't see the point to this fourth season at all. Does s4 at least have an ending or were they expecting it to take off and I'll have a cliff hanger?

everybody was all old and it seemed so forced sucks rebooting something great just for the solepurpose of money

it sort of sets up more stuff but the whole season is terrible

some of the episodes were better than others, the Gob episodes were probably best

It was the first time I've watched AD so I'll just stop here. Don't want to taint the new memories I have of s1-3 and seeing how it's been 4 years since s4 we probably won't get anymore

In 4 you can see how they filmed "conversations" where only one of the parties was on set.

What is the best Netflix original series?

My vote gives for either Daredevil (excluding the hand subplot) or The Last Kingdom.

Actual Netflix Originals?
S1 of House of Cars was legit
Chappelle's standup was good
Same with Burr's second to last one

House of cards

All this.

+ Jimmy Carr's Netflix special and the first season of Narcos.

love

>first season of Narcos.
when's third season coming out? i wanna see Gilberto and Miguel's shenanigans already

Norm's special is better than both of those

I quite understand if you're down on superhero shows in general, but you're crazy if you don't think that Daredevil and Jessica Jones are at least towards the top of that genre.

Actually Netflix original content is generally very good. I'm glad that it's successful and there's no chance of them stopping, OP.

In descending order of quality

Great tier

House of Cards
Stranger Things
Black Mirror
Narcos
Bojack Horseman
Love

Good tier

Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Orange is the New Black (goes to shit after season 3 or so)
Master of None
Beasts of No Nation

Meh tier

Luke Cage
F is for Family
Flaked
Marco Polo
Sense8
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

That's all the ones I've seen

Did you forget about Transparent?

Season 3 will be kino, Gacha, the Ochoas and drug fiend Lehder are all boring as fuck compared to the Cali guys.
Hope amerifats don't get it cancelled cause there's no explosions and no Pablo.

I don't. Fuck off. I want Netflix's Power Rangers.

Is Daredevil worth continuing? Does it get better? Watched like 2 episodes of the first season a while back and was uninterested/bored. Maybe good villains come later?

it never really gets that great but it's just about worth watching I'd say. Punisher shows up in season 2 and is pretty good.

The show is quite boring until half of the first season, it improves a lot after that. The Punisher arc on season 2 is fucking awesome.

when did they start?