Bill "Say the Earth is getting hot or in jail you will rot" Nye

Bill "Say the Earth is getting hot or in jail you will rot" Nye

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
insidescience.org/news/my-1975-cooling-world-story-doesnt-make-todays-climate-scientists-wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=tPSIvu0gQ90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when liberals were the good guys?

The first people to die will be poor brown people who lose crops and land due to the changing climate. The US has never given a fuck about killing these people directly, and they sure as shit wont give a fuck if they do it indirectly. Sick bait though.

>Over predictions means that the fundamental logic behind "if the concentration of greenhouse gas in the atmosphere goes up, then global temperatures will rise because of the demonstrable effect of those gases on the retention of heat in the lab" is wrong
Sounds like you want to shill for industrialists but okay

no

Denying climate change is retarded if you aren't directly benefitting from corporations paying you off, sheep

false predictions means the the science isn't settled yet

>LET ME TAX YOU OR YOU'RE A RETARD

What, the 1700s? No I don't remember them very well.

>not giving 99.999% of your income to the government

>only 99.999%

wow mr.moneybags stop hoarding the wealth

The predictions are always wrong because climate change is chaotic and unpredictable, not because it isn't happening.

>Muh taxes! Muh taxes!

You won't even have to pay them until you're out of your mom and dads house user. Green energy saves me like $300 a year in my bills and all my tax money goes to social security for wastes of space like your grandparents. Eat my dick!!!!!!

>Americans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

This is now what qualifies as science

Bill get off Sup Forums

BILLBILLBILL

I love Bill Nye.

>if we keep saying it'll happen, it will eventually happen

Science!

>the UK is growing more GRAPES than ever, this proves climate change
>it couldnt be that wine is more popular, or the UK has a larger population than ever, or the economy is recovering, etc etc

climate change is great if you live in the northern hemisphere

Wait, why are we trying to stop this again?

Then they should stop acting like the actually know what the fuck is going on. People don't believe them because they're always wrong

That really makes me think

Because we'll get more nigger refugees who'll fuck our women at the UN mandated interracial breeding grounds

>more hurricanes
>more unstable weather
>unseasonably warm winters that last longer
>poorer crop harvests
>rising sea levels
>crazy amount of carbon in the air

vs

Unless we say no.

Then what?

>earn a dime a dozen B.S.
>fail as a stand up comedian
>suck the right dicks to get a show on PBS
>somehow this makes you the progressive Messiah and everything you smugly say is gospel and anyone who raises a question is a backward redneck cretin

I really don't like this guy.

>>more hurricanes
>>more unstable weather
>>unseasonably warm winters that last longer
>>poorer crop harvests
>>rising sea levels
>>crazy amount of carbon in the air

In relation to what? 30 years ago?
Oh god we're all going to die, we better all vote left wing now.

Our women will vote to let them in so they can be bred.

>more hurricanes
Wrong
>more unstable weather
Wrong
>unseasonably warm winters that last longer
Because seasons have never changed before
>poorer crop harvests
Only in shitskin areas
>rising sea levels
You've been saying this for so long. When is Florida going to sink?
>crazy amount of carbon in the air
Only in China.

Where do you think the people from the shit regions are going to go?

Honestly, this is a reverse of what's happened in the past where southern regions were more livable than some northern regions nearer to the ice age. It's kind of neat, and makes me wonder if it's more of a natural progression than some people think.

So all the sandniggers get fucked? Good. By then people will have woken to the threat and no help for refugees will happen.

Not America. Yurops can deal with the Ahmeds and Jamals for now.

Nobody here is even close to being old enough.

Climate change has not been proven.
On the other hand I think people that try to normalize trannies should be put in prison.

Egypt will become the breadbasket of the world again. Neat.

>it's a "leftists only care and virtue signal about a thing after it's too late to do anything about it" episode

Pathetic, you people are so fucking useless. If it's not something like this is tranny bathrooms or some other first world faggotry.

This is the real reason we are building the wall, to stop mass migration once climate change makes equatorial regions uninhabitable

Climate change is absolutely a proven fact. The only debatable part is whether humans are an important factor in it.

Praise Kek

(how many people live below 35 degrees north)-(how many bullets the USA can shoot)

>muh 1 degree change over 100 years

Exactly climates change. I can stick my head out the window and realize that. The human causation has not been proven.

But it's definitely true that humans COULD be a factor, so why wouldn't we try to limit our impact in any way that's feasible? It seems retarded to just stick our heads in the sand and not do anything or actively try to make things worse.

If you think there's a lot of immigrants and refugees now, just you wait

>there is no evidence of climate change whatsoever
>okay well there is some evidence but we don't know if the earth is cooling or warming
>okay well it's warming but we're not sure if humans are causing it or if its natural causes
>okay well humans are causing it but to what EXTENT are they causing it?
>okay well a significant portion of it is by humans but does it even matter? will it do anything?
>okay well it has some effects of coastal regions and low elevation islands in the pacific but will it go farther?

Nice meme bait image, shame that your cute little cartoon has no basis in reality, starting with the very first panel about the "global cooling" meme. There was never a consensus on global cooling in the 1970s:
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
insidescience.org/news/my-1975-cooling-world-story-doesnt-make-todays-climate-scientists-wrong

The rest of your cartoon is little more than conjecture, cute little snippets that look like they were taken from Fox News commentators, not climate scientists. Notice how deniers can just spew whatever vitriol they wish without ever backing up a single claim with evidence.

The predictions are far from wrong, in fact the models that climate scientists use are pretty damn accurate and useful for what they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=tPSIvu0gQ90

Whatever retarded things a politician says, public policy does not change the fact that humans have accelerated warming with greenhouse gasses.
t. Actual climate scientist

Don't watch then

Will ruin him for you for ever.

>libtards will refute this

>Climate change has not been proven.
False, see pic related.

Again, false. The degree of certainty is extremely high that humans are the direct cause for the current trend.

unf

that's certainly convenient

maybe they should stop trying to predict the unpredictable (or stop lying)

that's the drumpf family IQ lmao!!!!

>I don't understand simple science about the greenhouse effect and blackbody radiation: the thread

just because Al Gore tried to sell his movie by making wild overpredictions doesn't mean the science is flawed.

>better world

Green is not "better", it's just alternative. Oil is still the most efficient fuel source we have.

I don't think anyone is still alive from the pre-WWI generation.

>!!!

except it's limited and could run out within the next 50 years

>Oil is still the most efficient fuel source we have.
Maybe we should harvest your fat ass then

>Oil is still the most efficient fuel source we have.
I wonder who could be behind this post

>peak oil meme

Fracking exists and the US just found the largest oil reserve under Texas last year. We're not going to run out anytime soon.

What if America drills its own oil instead of relying on foreign shit like OPEC?

For one it uproots the whole fucking ecosystem

You know that episode of The Simpsons where they go to Australia and bart releases a frog into the wild that fucks up the whole ecosystem? That's a real thing, it's illegal to release animals into the wild because it can have a drastic snowball effect.

The ecosystem you're looking at today is the inevitable result of millions of years of evolution natural selection. The sea level being raised by a foot risks having a literal butterfly effect on the whole foodchain.

>muh ecosystem

The ecosystem has been fucked long before humans ever came to be. The world is not going to implode because of inevitable changes.

Pick another meme to concern shill with.