What are some movies about the true nature of jews?

What are some movies about the true nature of jews?

Annie Hall

He stuffed his bank account with righteous dollar bills. Even still, I can't say much. I know we're all the same. Yeah, we all seek out to satisfy those thrills.

Why are jews so vile? was kubrick right about hitler being right?

8 Crazy Nights.

>this one nigger/jew/woman/minorities doing something bad proves all niggers/jews/women/minorities are 100% evil
>if I put post an offtopic Sup Forums thread with "What are some movies/shows about x" then it's Sup Forums related!

>"his blood be on our hands and the hands of our descendants"

>one
Kek

Ain't no rest for the wicked

Anything about (((Donald Trump))) and his current cabinet.

>Sup Forums actively campaigned for this fucking Cheetokike

Absolutely fucking disgusting. You might as well have have voted in Cunton she is as much of a lizardkike as The Sunkist Heeb is. Hell maybe a tiny bit less now.

It's been 7 months since the election, get a grip already you autistic libtard.

nice math

>Wall won't be built
>Sucks more Jew and Saudi cock than even Obama
>Fell for a false flag in Syria
>Ivanka and Kushner actually in control.

Stay damage controlling JIDF.

>8 more years of these tears
Delicious.

jud suss

its actually very well done

>Still blaming Jews
How cute. Take the indianpill.

this is hitler

You call me a liberal when I shit on liberals too. Typical backpedalling alt-right kikelover. That's the only response you fat idiots who fucked up this hard can muster. The truth hurts doesn't it?

Carlito's way. His Jew lawyer friend fucks him over.

what? i voted for drumpf im just saying it was 5 months ago

special-needs school are literally a waste of money, so that's good.

you may have 1 (You)

See Cry more, shitskin.

Read above. Cry.

He's retarded and blames his stupidity on the liberal boogeyman. Libcucks will be gassed just as fast as the kikeloving Trumpcucks will be. I side with neither faction of Jew.

Except for the Frankfurt school.

Der Ewige Jude

>Sup Forums actually talks about current events and Sup Forums is now stormfront
Well that was a surprising twist.

>a rabbi steals money
>WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING JEWS
>a priest is a pedophile
>Uhm, it's just one out of thousands, who cares you dumb atheist?

You'll be the one crying when you're dying for Israel and on the offhand chance you make it back from the war you commit suicide because you're homeless and no one gives a fuck about you. Welcome to the reality you chose Jewlover.

>true nature of the jews

I have a couple of experience with Jews and as a half-jew myself (from my mom) I pretty much brush off all the antisemitic posts in here but sometimes I really don't get these kidns of posts.

Honestly, I like Jews a lot. love em, really.

They are a practical people who value education and self-improvement, while squeezing the last drop of value out of everything they can. Friend of mine back in college used to eat entire apples, including the core, the seeds, and the stems. I think of myself as pretty much of a skinflint, but I could never do something like that.

They're survivors, if not necessarily thrivers. Whether or not it's their own innate traits that leads to them being persecuted, they HAVE been persecuted. And yet despite this they have spread to all corners of the globe.

Let me ask you a question, user. American (?) that you are, how do you think your people would fare if a cataclysmic event drove you from your homes, spread you across the world, diverging you among other populations that soon your groups don't even look like each other anymore? Would even after that, you could still conceive of each other as American? and be able to find common ground and rebuild your society?

Because that's what the Jews did. And now, well, with no lack of help from the gentiles, Jews are now the richest and highest IQ population of people in the world, reclaiming the nation that was lost to them for 2000 years. It is a fantastical success story.

Why hate them?

>as a half-jew
no such fucking thing. now quit posting this shitty copy-pasta

lol

Stormfags and Sup Forumsfags are the best example of subhumans in human society today. You have stunningly low intelligence. You are all psychopaths and sociopaths. You are so susceptible to confirmation bias and delusion that when someone insults you as an individual for being mind-blowingly stupid, all you can think of is your epic jew memes and spout MUH GOY.

Rest assured that if 100% of you were not busy confined to a basement somewhere masturbating to cartoons, society would not tolerate your existence. Now get moving on dying in your 40s of heart disease you worthless sack of subhuman shit.

Based Jews.

if theres one thing I loved about Barry its that he gave em a big ole fuck you

>Droning this hard for Israels puppet

Enjoy dying for ZOG.

>APR for a typical loan is 116.73% with 84 (EIGHTY-FOUR) monthly payments of $486.58
>$486.58 x 84 = $40,872.72
>FORTY-ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A LOAN 1/8 OF THE INTEREST YOU HAVE TO PAY BACK

What in the actual FUCK?

Fuck you are mad

Delete that shill