Pedos run Hollywood

How true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s
youtube.com/watch?v=UtxcasE6T2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

It's not true. It's false accusations made by 40 year old basement dwelling virgins on shady internet forums. PEROID.

Stop making these threads. I have reported it. And I urge everyone here to not make anymore posts in this thread and let it die. Thank you.

>I_wonder_who_could_be_behind_ths_post.png

just because they all fuck children doesn't necessarily make them pedos

>It's not true
>false accusations

youtube.com/watch?v=4eeGX4SlF1s

>How true is this?
Very

wtf i love hollywood now

Nothing to see here, it's all fake news

What's this supposed to prove? That a kid was in the vicinity of some fagg7 art show?

I mean, isn't that what all these rich old farts do throughout history? They get bored of the women and go after the forbidden.

What's his name again?

It's a spirit cooking session

Dan "go back 2 Sup Forumseddit or you'll regret it" Schneider

as in they only do it in the context of ritual satanic sex that prolongs their life/good fortune?

youtube.com/watch?v=UtxcasE6T2k

bump

What the??

While there are pedophiles in powerful positions (say that three times fast) in Hollywood, it's more a case of nepotism covering up their crimes than it is any kind of organized child rape ring.

Say a celebrity beats the shit out of some bar skank. If you're one of Hollywood's golden boys, it's hushed up, kept out of the papers, and the skank is paid a lot of money not to say anything.

Same thing happens with pedos. Your favorite stars are drug abusers, rapists, alcoholics, racists, pedos, sometimes all of the above..but the only coordinated action is keeping it hushed up.

So you ask, "Well where do they get these kids?" That's easy: the parents. They pimp their own kids out and if the guy pays them if he wants to fuck them. It works out great because if the star says "no," what's he gonna do? He can't day anything or the first question the press will ask is why he was talking to them in the first place.

Meanwhile one of Daddy Trump's trips to Mir A Lago costs the taxpayers 25 million dollars.

bump

that settles it.

where are you getting this information from?
Fucking beta-dickless cuck sucking the dick of the Jewish MSM.
Sad!

It's almost if Trumps presidency had no other purpose than robbing the american people to stuff the pockets of a corrupt oligarch aith delusions of grandeur!

???

wtf I want a job in Hollywood now!

It's funny because self-described nazis are the biggest sexual degenerates out there and your idol Hitler was a pedo whose niece took dumps on his chest

Most of the film industry pedophiles really prefer Culver City over Hollywood.

dan "hold 'er tighter she's a fighter" schneider

Do elaborate user.

>tfw live in culver city right next to the sony studios lot
tell me more

Do tell. I'm in Westwood right now.

Still better than Clinton.