HAPPENING IN POLAND!!!!

tvnwarszawa.tvn24.pl/informacje,news,rasistowski-atak-w-pociagu-skm-pokazujemy-filmy-pasazera,207576.html

ANOTHER RASCIST ATTACK IN POLAND

Black man heard in polish train that he`s a nigger and let he fuckoff from train.All start when black man touch polish girl, she start scouting "dirty man will be not touching meEEEE!!!!". two man start fight with black guy, later two others join to fight, they take off him from train, beat on railway station and back to the train after.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnwarszawa.tvn24.pl/informacje,news,rasistowski-atak-w-pociagu-skm-pokazujemy-filmy-pasazera,207576.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool

Based poland never change

Based Poland

What a great way to end a day!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

TURN ON CNN

Yay violence

in west europe happening are everyday, just in poland like in some medival age, just beating of blacks and infidels, nothing anything serious like stab polish guy by muslim. whoa after that i`m sure some mosque ( if we have) will be burning like candle

Ok.

Should happen in every country when some fucking shitskin tries to rape anybody.

>ganged up like american youth style

AAAAAA

Chavs are racist!

Who would have thought

>Renamon

Ha! GAAAAAAAAAY!!!

WHAT A SEXY RENAMON THANK YOU BASED POLAND BUT DOES HAVING MAINLY POLISH ANCESTRY MAKE ME A NEGRO-BEATING FURRY, TOO?

You poles have earned my respek

This makes me happy to have almost 100% Polish ancestry. I also happen to live in the polka capital of Wisconsin.

I like candles.

oh no, it's like in fucking forest here, almost no rapes, no terrorist attacks(last ones happened during WWII if we can count Polish Undergound Army doing stuff on germans, if no, then slighlty before WWI doing stuff on russians who occupied our lands), no muslim related crimes(like mass pedophile acts, or mass rapes - like in Cologne). Damn, it's worse than a nightmare, we will be unable to catch up Western Europe in next couple hundred years.

Based Poland

>file deleted
What was it?

Sexy Renamon :DDD

News flash to niggers: our women want nothing to do with you or muh dick and we are going to start treating you appropriately when you harass them

b a s e d

Looks like a case of sexual assault by some kebab/nigger being spun into a hate crime.

At least it's good to know Poles would fuck up Kebab rapists instead of indulging them, like some other Europeans.

Nice job cucked Polish media.

Hum, hum, men will destroy you on sight.

I never doubted you for a second Poland, only the low quality criminals that came over instead of your high quality qts.

Does anyone have that German/Swedish video where people tried to get bystanders intervene between some guy assaulting a women?
The only person who stepped in was a Polish immigrant

Hey Pollacks, if I ever visit your lonely country, what cities and towns should I check out? I like drinking beer and eating sausage

Poland, who flipped your flag over?

But Polish girls are the biggest coal burners of them all.

Every polish girl over here is a coal burner.

Krarkow, but it's an expensive tourist trap. Wroclaw and Poznan are neat too, and not as expensive, I think.

Warsaw is overrated. It did get leveled at the end of WW2 after all.

Selamat pagi!

no wonder the Brits want you gone

>Polish girls in Poland are traditional and patriotic
>Polish girls in UK are as coal burners as average Britfag girl

Who do you think is responsible for this, genius?

>tvnwarszawa.tvn24.pl/informacje,news,rasistowski-atak-w-pociagu-skm-pokazujemy-filmy-pasazera,207576.html

MateriaƁ jest nedostepny

So nignog goes frisky on a local girl and get's rekt?

GO POLAND!

Yep, they don't want anyone to disturb their bulls.

kikebook.com/bulldogbarkrakow/

You guys should help out this man. He made a post about calling out some mud scum sitting in his bar for God knows how long, ordering nothing, stealing Wi-Fi and scaring out the customers. Now he's getting raided by leftist scum who even write comments in English to show their foreign friends and the "whole world" how culturized they are.

I watched it... nothing happened..

>All start when black man touch polish girl, she start scouting "dirty man will be not touching meEEEE!!!!"

Kek, never change poland