Nuclear Risk Continued

Japs reporting in!

Roll for Hardinians, nuke B in Finland

take back a

Nuke yellow B, drive him from islands, spills to german cities

hows it feel to be a nigger

Welcome back good, sir!

Retake my A and push for Japan's

Look, Jimmy, it's a game. All in good fun. There is no need to be upset. Just sit back, have a couple peanuts, knock back a few drinks, and enjoy. It's all good desu senpai.

Also, can you use your nukes to keep light blue in check? I'll keep Jimmy from getting them.

Im sorry this this Jims brother Billy not many people know this but jimmy has terets which causes him to call people niggers he is still a lovin person at heart

Likewise

take back B

Retake my B in Finland and push straight for Japan's A

No wait, nuke Japan's A

Nuke Yellow A, capture that +2 german city, then invade Yellow's C and cities around it.

gtg go guys this gal be callin

Attack Hardinian C, nuke Hardinian A

on it

Glad to hear it, senpai. (Also, you didn't link to OP. Make sure he doesn't miss your roll!)

You lost your B. No nuke.

Splendid.

GG senpai.

are you gonna lecture her about going on a diet?

Game Over

GG

I leave you all and even though I may have lost in this fight, I hope the Lands of Justinian and the Japanese are full of the human rights we so truly hold. we will forever be in the hearts of millions that have loved us and the millions that are yet to love us. I leave you now with sadness in my heart that i could not do better and that the anger in your hearts will not affect your viewing of myself. I hope that our enemies will have mercy upon our country and myself and I hope that the victors value human rights as much as we do.

Thanks, OP. It was a pleasure.

Based leaf/nip ally. You used nukes as well as any Yank. GG

GG TOJO

Well said. I'll introduce liberty, and a good constitution that respects the rights of all citizens.....after I purge the kikes and muslims.

DEUS VULT!!!!

does jimmy get to be president?