Hall of fame? Or hall if very good?

Hall of fame? Or hall if very good?

>if
Of. I meant of. I suck cocks

If pic related hasn't got in yet then he won't get in

hall of shit lol

No way he's hall of fame worthy. He's just good enough for the hall of very good.

His numbers are basically Tiki Barber and Tiki isn't in the hall off ame.

bears fan, he won't make the hall.
>tfw bears don't retire numbers anymore

>led the league in scrimmage yards his tenure in the game
>75 tds in 10 years
>implying that faggot barber compares

Forte is case of hall of fame talent but just played for the wrong team in the wrong system.
He was not a grind the clock running back. He wasn't what Chicago needed but he made the most of it and had a decent career.

Nah they're closer to Curtis Martin and Martin got in

but Forte also doesn't have the same name recognition as Martin which wasn't a very high bar to begin with

I've been watching football for over 30 years and don't recognize who this is, so obviously he's not a HoFer.

considering how much of a hate-on the media (hof voters) has for cutty, anyone who ever played with him is doomed

nigga r u drunk

Martin being in is a fucking travesty though.

If Edge can’t get in Forte shouldn’t even be in the conversation. Hall of pretty good

Hall of slightly above average

>Martin
14,100 yards 90 TD, 3300 yards receiving 10 TD
>Forte
9,800 yards 54 TD, 4600 yards receiving 21 TD
>Barber
10,400 yards 55 TD, 5100 yards receiving 12 TD

>#4 all time rushing
>travesty he's in the hof
lolwut? how pissed are you gonna be when gore gets in first ballot?

YEAH BABY THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH

How would forte get in if he's like the 4th best RB of his era anyways?

i'm so glad he got his 14k. i was sure he was fucked with that shitty indy team last year. i hope someone else picks him up next season for a 1 year mentor role and he jumps martin.

you know who's a real fucking travesty? terrell davis. 2 good years and 2 great years do not make a hof career.

side note: how long does the committee make adrian "childbeater" peterson wait for induction?

lol no

The niners should, I think.
That's an old story. All Day is first ballot.
First Ballot of the mid-oughts-teens era
>Gore
>All Day
Eventually get in
>Beast Mode
Probably don't get in
>CJ2K
>Forte

With these players retire 10 years is a scary alarm for the health and the owners using franchise tags the wrong way.

The NFL is gonna die at this point and we may have to lower the bar on Gore and Forte in the HOF.

It's sad and depressing really.

i expect the niners will give him a 1 day contract when no one else will sign him so he can retire a niner, but no way they bring him back to play for real.

and i think you underestimate the hof committee. they made t.o. wait 3 years just because he was a brat. i think a decade ago it would have been forgotten by the time he was eligible, but not now.

Gore is not lowering the bar. He's a career 4.3 ypc RB with top 5 career yds. He would dominate in any era.

>lower the bar on gore
>one of 5 players to break 14k rushing
get the fuck outta here

He'd be good for the young locker room. Just a depth guy, you know? Hyde is gone to FA i think anyways

i think you're right about hyde, but shanny's going to want to go fast passing with jimmy gsus, and a 35 year old frank gore isn't the guy for that, even as depth (though he is a dman good blocker), and you don't spend a roster spot on moral.

*damn good blocker

Breida is the speed guy, I think Joe Williams will be good too. Gore wouldn't really be a waste because like you said he can block, knows all the tricks, it's more than morale it's like having an extra coach. It's not uncommon to carry 4 RBs.

i'll hope i'm wrong. i'd love to see gore back in red and gold. but i'm not going to hold my breath. if they want a little more experience i think they're more likely to try to pry coleman from atlanta.

That'd be a better fit but I don't think it's worth what they would want.

no way is he a HOFer.
the best at what he did when he did it though. thats to say something.

Making the hall of fame is not his forte

10/10

This thread made me realize Frank Gore is still playing.

maybe, maybe not. colts are releasing him.