Press F to pay your respects

Press F to pay your respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Now, where am I supposed to get my free shit from?

F

RIP honeypot.

it'll be back or if not I'll use another site until its successor pops up

F

rutracker is all I had now. Sad

again?

>KickassTorrents is said to have rejected takedown notices based on arcane and confusing criteria
>emands included showing proof of both copyright ownership and that the content in question is in fact legally copyrighted.
>arcane and confusing

glad I downloaded my free shit two days ago

Sure changes is address like once a month. It'll be back

supposedly, the owner was arrested and extradited to the US, so maybe not buddy

I'm torn on torrenting

>you're not paying the jews

but

>you're consuming degenerate media and sharing it with your peers

Fuck sake, first it was TPB. KAT was shit in comparison, then TPB goes under, loses all their decent trackers and sources. Then KAT stepped up to the plate and filled the hole, now THAT is gone.

Those seedcucks who were going on about private trackers probably had it right all along.

>arrested today in Poland on behalf of the US, which has requested his extradition for crimes related to running the site.

>arrested
>in Poland
>on behalf of the US

FUCK

THIS

GAY

SHIT

How long until I get extradited to Sweden or Germany for h8 speech?

Private Trackers are where it is at famolamos.

Even a shitty Private Tracker like IPT is a million miles better than KAT.

good thing i downloaded the new ghost busters soundtrack yesterday.

It's anudda shoa

so where can I even torrent shit now?

what the fuck

>not being a member of a private tracker
kek

torrentz

besides, the kat will be back, this time probably in russia or something where they will be better protected

Dont they offer awards for this sorta thing in russia?

honestly swedish and german prisons don't sound like a bad existence

Great, now my blackcats login has been purged for inactivity.

Where am I going to download my free shit now?

People are stupid. They should have been on them ages ago. Now they will be flooded with newfag scum and will get more known.

At first I read your post as
>not being a homosexual

>KICKASS

Before that it was isohunt...

>Those seedcucks who were going on about private trackers probably had it right all along.

Man, these private trackers sucks. I know people who get banned for not uploading more than 500 gb at month. It's fucking absurd. You have to spend more time downloading and uploanding shit than enjoying it.

First Pirate Bay decides you need to make accounts.
Now KAT is gone?
FUCK

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>the owner

Only kimdotcom got arrested as an owner because he's a flashy egomaniac. Tracker owners are always fall boys. The site will be back in a few days UNDER NEW ADMINISTRATION

Like, for example, nyaa torrents. We all fucking fucking know who the owners (the fall boys) are , but nobody really knows who really runs the thing.

>head of KAT was polish
I'm not suprised here almost everyone uses free shit from the internet and good
fuck the jews

I never stopped using TPB, what am I doing wrong?

It's not as good as it used to be but I can still find just about everything I want

seriously, private trackers are dogshit
you gotta use the account and stay active and make sure your seed ratio is good and that's if you can get the account in the first place
for all that bullshit, it's easier to just pay for the damn stuff

>current year
>not being in a private tracker
>not having private VPNs and FTPs

plebs

also there's like 20 other torrent search sites out there

usenet is expensive and files rarely complete, you spend most of your time downloading viruses.

Its like the fucking YIFY

YIFY is unstoppable

You'd think they'd be able to raid them like they used to raid all those guys who would have 100 VCRs copying tapes. NOPE

kickass.to got taken down and it was reuploaded to kat.cr

it'll be reuploaded again

fuck off with this bullshit.

F

RIP in peace my niggas

I got into pirating when isohunt became obscure, never liked their site UI personally.

Got to respect the elders though. F.

f

Fuck the Jews.

confirmed gone for good?

Maybe.

If so it's the greatest loss since Demonoid.

this, lol at running a seedbox for $30 a month and literally filling out a resume and doing an interview just to torrent stuff

no thanks (i'm not going to call you all autistic but people are free to make up their own minds)

Fucking niggers. Private frackers are annoying to deal with.
>tfw I still need to finish downloading Mike Tyson mysterious

Yup.

Just gotta wait for the reboot.

This

I've been able to find all the music and vidya games (well, one game) on TPB in the past 1-2 months. Is it the "TPB is an RIAA honeypot" meeme?

Probably because you're gay
Seedbox, google it. Also stop expecting everything to be free, the trade off of private trackers is that you'll have to contribute or not go crazy with downloads. It's your own fault if you never seed.

We still have RARBG though I doubt it will stay for long

>Also stop expecting everything to be free
Fuck off faggot. Don't sit here and lecture us about seeding.

SO WHAT SITE DO WE USE NOW

Anyone got an invite to a private tracker? I generally keep myself around 2:1 S:L

just dedicate a few hours a week to running your seedbox and record a few camrips in the theatre to stay in a private tracker, no big deal

>cool club house

I heard TPB is less inclined to answer cease and desist requests, ironically KAT was much more regular with it.

They catered to removing the Walking Dead or Game/Thrones 5th season (not sure which) and that pissed me off.

Soemtimes find things on TPB that I dont on Kat.

>Also stop expecting everything to be free,
Literally the point of pirating.

The only people I've known to have problems with those had no business being on a private tracker in the first place.

>Pirating shit
>Not for free
Get a load of this good goy

Don't complain about having shitty ratios on private trackers then

Sent :)

Rutracker is better anyway

So TPB is still ok to use? I downloaded the first The Sims on there the other night and now I'm wondering if I'm gonna get a C&D letter from my ISP lel

I expect there to be ever evolving ways for things to be free. Even more options not less.

Besides I dont got money, wouldnt pay for this stuff anyway. They're not out any loss by me using it. No damage. Do not feel 1 penny guilty.

>stop expecting everything to be free
>Downloanding pirate content

lel

The Jewmerican strikes again.

Dog bless Israel.

My upload speed is capped by ISP at like 1/10th of my download speed.

Fuggg

Where go to now?

F

Oh fuck me...

F

Yyou guys do know piratebay is back up for like a year now right? Its not like torrents will die any time soon piratebros

There are shills in this thread. The site is online and always will be, you can't slay the hydra.

He is Ukrainian.

>watching game of thrones AND walking dead
could you be even more pleb?

E

I seed just fine, the problem is that I tend to download stuff that's older and nobody else is downloading it for me to seed it to. I love when little faggots like you run your mouth when you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about.

You're missing the point, don't complain about private trackers if you're too stupid to contribute.

Demonoid is still around my friend.

rutracker is probably the best alternative at this point. They abolished the rating system a while ago and gave the finger to all the license claims after moving the servers out of the country. The only problem is that you have to be able to read cyka runes, but this is easily fixable with google translate.

What the fuck? I was just downloading movies from KAT like 4 hours ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBC-vF0ZeU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m1s

Dude NEVER torrent anything from home
Jeez thats like rule #1

Always torrent from McDs or coffee shop or any friggin place that has guest wifi.

Transfer rate is shit and you cant seed well, but it gets the job done. It gets you what you need.

Problem with those places is usually if they have a content filter it blocks the torrent search sites. But if you got a torrent already saved (dont click "start torrent automatically") you can still download the bulk of it elsewhere.

>seeding
>calling others gay because they dont belong to some shitty PT
btw that was aussie bant, he was calling you a (massive) faggot, which you are

Extratorrent(((((dot)))))com

No one here is. Private trackers have a shit ton of registration BS and most times you need to keep active in different sites because not all of them have everything.

>nyaa is next

God won't someone save the 2d!?

demonoid isn't gone, just dead.

I buy my shit legally, I'm not a nigger.

Used to use demonoid. Had a what.cd membership for a while

Are private trackers still as elitist as ever to get into

WHAT NO WAY

Brah, breh, bro, bru

I've been torrenting shit from home for the past 10 years and nothing bad ever came from it, and my ISPs are usually the most cooperative with DMCA requests (Time Warner and AT&T)

I might start doing that though, but I dont know how I could justify sitting around Whataburger for 3 hours while I seed something

>I'm too stupid to get into a PT :(

giving out a few iptorrent invites

leave email

Most places are like this, if not worse to say
(like 100KB upload regardless of your download, could be 50 Megabit download)

For this reason. Since for 99% of internet traffic most people are expected to only be sending bits to receive download. Or uploading small stuff like pics.

The Punisher game was siq af did you ever actually play it?

>Americucks have to go through this many hoops just to download information

Holy kek. I've downloaded from home my entire life and never been hit with anything.

Try being actually free sometime you fucking hypocrites.

Also, explain the pirate bay situation. Is it an FBI honeypot now?

Demonoid((((dot))))vu

nyaa has gone down in the past and it wasn't a problem at all
between the IRC downloads, downloading directly from the translator's sites, and that gay japanese one with a million and a half mirrors, you are missing out on absolutely nothing unless you were holding your breath on comeme's new releases, in which case: fuck you for downloading that garbage in the first place

>wasted quints
GG bro

here my friend
have a prize

You chaps know that demonoid is still around right?

Good goy!

WHAT
F
FUCKKKKK

It's always my first to go for being quick and easy.

doesnt load for me