Going to Poland

Hi

Going to Poland for the first for two weeks.
Really looking forward

What are cool stuff to do , see and experience ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SFVGWZmAL5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dmowski
youtu.be/ut3r_j9Uy0o
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtu.be/VvlPk0pwpq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Canadian
Make sure to bring a blindfold and earmuffs so you don't get triggered while out of your safe space.

Im polish nothing triggers me except pieces of shit Banderas sympathizers

>Poland
>cool stuff

Good luck not getting robbed and murdered

But not wait i heard that their healthcare is worth checking out.

>wchodzenie na vichan
visit Zakopane, Cracov, Malbork castle

nice proxy, Abdul Ahmad Mohammad

Best season to visit Poland, enjoy the other visegrad countries too. Don't forget to park your car in supervised parking lots if you have German license plates, that should be it.

Going to Siemeatycze to see family , not looking for trouble

Here's a question, polish Sup Forumsnons.
I'm of russian decent. How safe would I be traveling through Poland?
I like traveling, but I never really dared to visit poland or eastern europe in general (outside of russia and belaruse), as I thought my ethnicity would invite trouble.

I have no intention of waving russian or novorossiya flags or praising Putin or communism, but on the other hand I don't like hiding my ethnicity either. I would feel like a swindler if I ever did that.

I want to visite Hungary eventually . Also august first there's a march in warsaw for the warsaw uprising , I really want to go . I also plan to pay my respects to the wizna soldiers , like lighting a candle and a prayer.

Come find me, and we can do squats together.

>and then we have nice rubdown, eh, młody człowiek ?

nah if you're not a Russian nationalist you should be fine

Nothing

You can see lots of WW2 memorial sites, Auschwitz, some churches, you can go to Wawel Hill to see the castle and maybe also the castle and Łazienki park in Warsaw

Poland is a wasteland, so there's nothing really polish in it. It's even hard to say that such thing as Poland exists considering the fact that there's no historical continuity between the states

What do you mean by " no continuity between states"?

I spent two weeks in Poland this spring.

I was in Warsaw, Radom, Krakow, Wrocław, and Zakopane.

The country is absolutely beautiful, and I loved pretty much every bit of it.

The culture is pretty similar to ours here, and the girls are nice too.

Literally didn't see a single brown person outside of airports.

Try the Bison Grass vodka, you can get it in Canada but we cant get it here :^( .

Polish beer is shit.

Any questions? I'm gonna be in Poland for both semesters next year in uni.

Don't ask poles about poland, their all depressed as fuck and whine about stupid shit.

>nah if you're not a Russian nationalist you should be fine
Well, in a sense I am, but not the kind of monkey you see running around in "novorossiya" with an AK - I just want russia to be white and non-muslim.

Pic related, though fucked up

Well Poles have a reason to complain considering the history and EU pushing their shit into their throats . Plus nato doing provocasion drills against Russia while Pis is working with a Ukrainian bandera sympathizer government.

youtu.be/SFVGWZmAL5c

Ive been listening to this dude recently , very interesting

Mirin'

No one cares about most shitty buildings. Your landscapes are beautiful.

Topkek my dude.

Poland has every right to dispise Russia, and so does Ukraine.

DO NOT, FOR GODS SAKE, SPOUT DELUSIONAL PRO RUSSIA SHIT THERE.

You will get beat up, and rightly so.

Russians are white niggers, the sooner you realize that, the better time you'll have in Europe.

That being said, if some old fuck is giving you problems, speak Russian to him, their scared shitless.

Fuck off your little cluster fuck of nato is more of a danger than russians. What does russia have to gain from a bankrupt poor country like Poland? I dont like nor hate russians nor do i trust them but Ukrins on the kther hand are the real fucking niggers

1795 - last partition

1939 - IVth partition + systematic extermination of the elites (nobles, intelligentsia) who were stripped of wealth and replaced by Soviet stooges, so basically a social revolution

Contemporary Poland is basically a transformed communist state. The democratic opposition in Poland to a significant extent consisted of reformist marxists, who were wealthy children of the old stalinists, sort of like the New Left vs Old Left. Solidarity itself was initially a spontanious and national movement, but it was destroyed and the political transition in 1989 was largely a consequence of the alliance between the New Left/liberals and the old communist officers, and of course foreign institutions and investors. And that alliance is shit scared of that old patriotic spirit in Poland, which you can see right now in the vitriolic attack on the current government

Have fun in Poland my dude.

Its not Bankrupt, and it's not little.

You'll learn a lot pretty fast

Yes, i try to stay up to date with Poland . Why is pis helping ukrainians and giving them visas while they hate our guts and taunt us with bandera shit? Is it my enemy whos enemy of my enemy is my friend? The ukrainians in pl are a 5th or 6th column

Seems based as fuck.
Who is this man?

>vichan

Actually Polish nationalists are usually pro-Russian due to various historical reasons, like this one, for example:
>Roman Stanisław Dmowski [ˈrɔman staˈɲiswaf ˈdmɔfski] (9 August 1864 – 2 January 1939) was a Polish politician, statesman, and co-founder and chief ideologue of the right-wing National Democracy ("ND": in Polish, "Endecja") political movement. He saw the aggressive Germanization of Polish territories controlled by the German Empire as the major threat to Polish culture and therefore advocated a degree of accommodation with another power that had partitioned Poland, the Russian Empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Dmowski

Enjoy the homeland of Russian gypsy.

Ukraine is good because it's a buffer state. Most people in Poland realize that they have a "worrying" attitude towards their nationalism, but the goal of polish politics since at least the XVIIIth century is to dismantle Russia, and Maidan in Ukraine is seen as the beginning of that. You can read up about Prometheism, which is a polish idea. Ukraine is a country of 46 million, it's better to have such country on your side, than russian, and nobody knows what Russia really wants, so Ukraine is supported just in case

>1939
Yeah, nothing changed since then.

Where can i buy a onr flag?

Aleksander jablonowski

This has kind of turned into a Polish political consciousness thread, which Poles like Russians and why?

I'm planning on moving to Poland in September. Not sure which work I'll get, but what can you tell me about Wroclaw? I've read that it is the best city to meet polish women because it's not flooded with tourists.

It's absolutely not flooded with tourists.

Its also not as plush as Krakow.

I really enjoyed it, and yes, the girls in Wrocław are beautiful and truly untainted.

Try to see behemoth \m/

im studying there ( PWR ), lovely city, you WILL see black,asian and german tourists from time to time tough

Hard to trust them when they say that Poland still lives but must perish while parading in Poland!
And changing their street names to bandera

Its says somewhere here, im sure youve heard about it
youtu.be/ut3r_j9Uy0o

Did you speak English the whole time or did you speak Polish?

>which Poles like Russians and why?
traitors, for obvious reasons

Russian literature and music is largely respected in Poland and out of all nations in the world, Poles know Russia best. I think it is in Poland where Russia has been thoroughly described and understood

What Poles despise until this day in Russia is the pointless, backwards despotism and utter corruption. And of course the omnipotent, state-wide accepted lie. In Russia everybody lies to each other, public or private. As de Custine wrote "In Russia a thought/reflection is replaced by fear"

I spoke English when I started, but I picked up quite a bit of Polish pretty fast.

Most taxi drivers DO NOT speak english outside of the tourist areas.

Use Uber

double dubs say you should say more about what poles think about.

Yeah, well, in politics sometimes you must make hard decisions. That nationalism in Ukraine still doesn't gain a large popular support (it may in the future though) and Poland according to statistics, is the most liked state in Ukraine, because apart from Russia that's the only state that shows any interest in Ukraine. Anyway this support for Ukraine is pragmatic in the first place

5th column , its going to bites us you in the ass in the end.They are just biding their time like they did i WW2.

Whats the opinion of the ceo of the Katyn Motorraid Wiktor Wegrzyn from Poles?

kikebook.com/bulldogbarkrakow/

You guys should help out this man. He made a post about calling out some mud scum sitting in his bar for God knows how long, ordering nothing, stealing Wi-Fi and scaring out the customers. Now he's getting raided by leftist cucks / Instagram whores, who even write comments in English to show their foreign friends and the "whole world" how culturized they are.

you can read that, the guy was not entirely correct, but nevertheless interesting berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

There were many Poles, who wanted to be in good terms with Russia. The most significant I guess was Jerzy Adam Czartoryski who was a childhood friend of the russian tsar and hope that he would recreate Rzeczpospolita. There was also a guy like Henryk Kamieński. But in the end they became disillusioned, and the critique was always the same - despotism, backwardness, corruption, no rights and no freedoms

But it's not like Russia was despised only by the Poles. I think Russians hated the Poles even more than the other way around. Karamzin, Pushkin, Dostoyevsky, Gogol, Tolstoy - they all really disliked the Poles, some even hated. The only two Russians I recognize who had sympathy for the Poles were Solovyov and Berdyaev

youtu.be/VvlPk0pwpq0

The entire country of Poland is a 5th column against Russia. Being a meat shield is all they're good for and it's the only reason they still exist.

Ya well Poles will always remember what such good friends you are and where when you sold them off to the soviets

I just came from Poland vising wife's family. Very few blacks...I seen like one or two. Very little trouble. Eat lots of lody and drink beer.

>Americans trying to bring bantz while their country gets BLACKED daily.

The dindu fires of your cities keep us cozy up north.

holy shit please tell me she hooks

That flag looks like the trump/pence logo upside down.

And you still suck our dicks harder than anyone else in NATO.

Fuck your fucking Nato

And your country is nothing but a jew shit colony running kike shows for the couch patato goyim

t. cuck

How does it feel to get raped by Chinamen, my Canadian friend?