Ivanka Trump surgery

Daily reminder

Before surgery Ivanka looked like one of those gypsies from Eastern Europe

Is that really her on the left? Wow, what a few hundred dollars can do for you is amazing...

Most 1% kids are fucking hideous because their parents never get out of their social circles of inbred money to get some good pussy.

Looks better than my average rape victim

she beautiful

Noone looks good in that shade of lipstick... Noone. Plus the hair and angle for her face is fucked. But beyond that yea she probably had lots of operations she's rich, they all do that. But she was never ugly

You need to go to the clubs my man, that's where the gone ones are at

ITT: Spics talk rape strategies.

Ew

Looks like The Don has some low energy genes

You don't need surgery to change your jaw posture bro. It's literally just not being a mouthbreather and it will correct itself over years. Look up tongue position and jaw line alterations.

HEY SHILL YOU PICKED A SHITTY PICTURE. LOOK HOW CUTE SHE WAS.. NOW SHE'S SUPER HOT.

either one could sit on my face anytime.

maga

>Pictures of Ivanka from age 1 to current year
>Lets find the one picture that's been floating around forever that doesn't look like her

Sad.

Trump made her great again

Trump's family are one of the worst things about him. Utterly awful.

So why doesn't Tiffany avail herself of these services? Or has she and her current look is the after photo?

Unless actual proof from when the photo was taken is shown, there's now way that's Ivanka, even if you look at pictures "pre-surgery", it looks nothing like them

it's not her

Just another Mexican shitpost, move along children

Excellent kek m8

Her kids look too jewish

She went from slavic untermensch to aryan queen.

Does she got an ass

I'll keep it in mind m8

Avacado and chicken tendies?

She was really cute back in the day as well. The picture with the red lipstick is just unflattering. Lets see a good picture of her from back in the day to make a proper comparison.

>Abocado
MEXICANED

Kek

>surgery

It looks like she had too much makeup on and decided to dial it back later in life. Where's the plastic surgery?

This is a surgery gone right. She looks way better now. Usually they end up looking like Michael Jackson or something

kek.

I must say, your produce and food is excellent.

She looks lousy there, but that's makeup not plastic surgery.

T. Someone who fell in love with her at 14 when she was 15

t. TIDF

She looked Jewish before.

They look Irish/German/Scotish.

wtf I hate Trump now

I'm gonna DUMP TRUMP

hint: she is a kike

Is that Leafy?

I've got plenty more bantz like that, Hil.

Email me.