Shitpost in this receptacle

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493010471874.webm
youtu.be/Jkinv1Ew3eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493010471874.webm

Rom just makes me angry.

Bump!

This is a garbage series for garbage people, however.

Why is there a stereotypical Native American in Star Trek but no muslims?

Because Star Trek is utopian.

odo reads ferengi, i'm impressed

Why does Garak never finish his lunch in DS9?

Makes sense, he has been after Quark since the Cardassians ran DS9. He has had plenty of time to learn.

We killed them all in WWIII

nobody ever finishes their lunch/drinks in trek

why don't they think of the starving bajoran children?

Bajorans, although they might be more jews than muzzies.

Rom is a great character, the only time I don't like him is in the very early episode where he was all clever and weird like when he met Keiko.

>Sooo... Rom. You were gonna toss me out an airlock.

Shit just gets put back into the replicator and the matter is reused. Still is a waste of energy to replicate shit you don't eat but the feds are drowning in energy. Makes you wonder if they might run out of dilithium someday though.

Although they use dilithium as fuel they've improved engine efficiency since TOS and they can recrystallise them which extends their life. When they expend it there are still alternative forms of fuel, Romulans use artificial singularities to power their engines.

dilithium isn't the fuel

antimatter/deuterium mix is the fuel

dilithium crystals is just the only material that allows you to mix them safely

Colloquially it is in that it's a non-renewable resource needed to make their engines run. And they occasionally have to find dilithium, but I don't recall them ever having to look for or create more antimatter, which might have made an interesting story.

>Bashir wasn't muslim

everyone forgets scotty regenerated dilithium with nuclear fission isotopes in startrek 4

Indeed he wasn't.

How do they live in a post scarcity society with no money if there's a rare, intrinsically valuable substance?

Because future humans aren't as greedy as you.

And because you only need it if you have a warp-capable spaceship, which most people don't.

>eliminated hunger
>eliminated want
>eliminated the need for possessions
>learned to detect the seeds of criminal behaviour
Dilithium isn't a prize to be won. Capitalism no longer exists. It doesn't need to.

Because the Federation is an Orwellian state where nobody has any conception of what it means to do something other than serve the Federation.

this

when picard says "the pursuit of material wealth is no longer a driving factor in our lives"

I can only imagine the 10,000 times he had to repeat that when he was a kid in school

it's probably in their pledge of allegiance even

>Except every non-Starfleet character but just ignore that k

Fucking Wesley made a science project that generated antimatter in that episode where the Enterprise is doing tactical maneuvers against the ship crewed by Riker. IRL antimatter is produced by particle accelerators, and therefore it isn't hard to assume that hundreds of years into the future with the batshit insane tech in Trek they'd be able to synthesise it easily.

I hate niggers.

it's in tng tech manual, yes they have antimatter generators

it's more like taking regular fusion fuel (deuterium) and turning it into a high octane fuel (needed for warp,) than being a fuel in itself

Sup Forums - Alt-Right Pussies Cry About Literally Everything

OP is 100% correct.

>muh intersectional """"(((science)))"""""

Go read some more pseudo scientific Boasian anthropology books, you degenerate.

Because a communist Jew wrote it and it would make zero sense in real life. Just another reason DS9 is the superior show.

Like, why does the Picard family get to have a MASSIVE winery on Earth when I'm sure there are billion and billion and billions of humans that would love to have that property. If property doesn't even exist, why do they get to keep it? When you really break down the Roddenberyverse, just like all Jewish utopian visions, they make no sense and become a neurotic abyss.

Wow, triggered.

Dukat did sell Cardassia out to the Dominion, and he was such a massive Bajoraboo he wound up becoming part of their shit religion. So yeah, Dukat did do a few things wrong.

Worst captain: janeway
Worst show: voyager
Worst race: (((bajorans)))

Why did the Terran Empire let some fucking Vulcan (Spock) get in control and totally cuck themselves to the point where they let the stupid Klingons, weak Bajorans, and cowardly Cardassians conquer them?

thats not how you spell archer..

>hates enterprise
Numale or old washed up cunt that should just die confirmed

There is a Muslim in std.

Eventually the universe will die.

I wish we got more dealing with entropy. VOY had that episode in a pure void and it was one of their good ones.

CARDASSIA STRONK

REMOVE EARRING

Commander, tell me about zhes sexual organs.

To demonstrate that giving sjw power leads to the ruin of your civilisation and enslavement of your people.

ENT would have been great if it started with the writer they brought in near the end. There is a noticeable increase in quality after he joined, but the damage was already done.

Let's hope STD doesn't repeat the mistakes.

Vic Fontaine alive number one in Cardassia!

youtu.be/Jkinv1Ew3eI

REMOVE EARRING remove earring you are worst bajoran. you are the bajoran idiot you are the turk bajoran. return to bajor. to our romulan cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,klingon we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole bajoran stink bajor sqhipere shqipare..bajoran genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead bajoran..ahahahahaKLINGONS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget dominion war .klingon we kill the king , klingons return to your precious qonos….hahahahaha idiot bajoran and klingon smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BAJORAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. human+romulan+vulcan+ferengi=kill klingons…you will dominion war/vic fontaine alive in cardassia, tupac making album of cardassia . fast rap vic fontaine cardassia. we are rich and have latinum now hahahaha ha because of vic fontaine… you are ppoor stink bajoran… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
vic fontaine alive numbr one #1 in cardassia ….fuck the klingons ,..FUCKk ashol bajorans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur prophets and planet. vic fontaine aliv and real strong wizard kill all the bajoran farm aminal with rap magic now we the cardassians rule .ape of the zoo chancellor gowron fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bajor wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. cardassia greattst planet

What indication is there that the Federation practises wealth redistribution?

Don't let Sisko's dad read that.

>boas
>psuedoscience
Cause fuck phenotypic plasticity, right?

>You're favorite food is... catfish
>You're favorite sport is... NASCAR
>You're favorite TV show is... My 600-lb Life

>watch the ds9 episode with mirror bareil
>he shows more character in this one episode than normal bareil ever did

wew lad

did you made up that word in your gender class?

Wow, they really didn't like this one.

Yeah, it was a really shit episode but mirror Bareil was still 10x more interesting than normal Bareil

>Like, why does the Picard family get to have a MASSIVE winery on Earth when I'm sure there are billion and billion and billions of humans that would love to have that property.

They're all living in holodecks having sex.