Get rid of niggers, spics, or all muslims?

get rid of niggers, spics, or all muslims?

choose 1

choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10796943
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims, no doubt.

niggers.

Niggers, since they are the worst group in the US.

niggers, easy.

Jews.

Muslims without question

Niggers are bad but a portion is either torerable or good people. Muslims are just overall shitbags

Says the guy from a country with no niggers.

Can Scooby coming back to /fit/ be an option? ;_;

I promise I'll do my skateboard squats

The most obvious answer, the fucking South. thats where they all are

Niggers. Then we get Trump. Build wall. Genocide Muslims (and Canadians but really what's the difference).

Muslims. Would probanly say jews if listed but we'd still have problems if all jews died. Samson option and control of the US is scarier than muslim zerg population.

Any American saying blacks over Jews or muslims are looking after themselves and not the white race. Just pointing that out, but I can still respect it.

Nigs, that way both muslims and nigs gets removed at the same time

Spics, not even close. Most blacks are based

There is a difference between blacks and nigs. Blacks are good people, but the nigs are the ones doing the crime.

We have, from Suriname, the Dutch Antilles and a bunch of Africans.

All vastly superior to Muslims. You have crime and degeneracy and mooching and such among them of course, but often they're pretty easy going and they aren't aggressive hateful sand worshipping cunts all the time and they don't practise cultural imperialism.

niggers

give spics work - they will cause no trouble and just be happy having a salary

muslims are bit trickier, but basically leave them alone and do not interfere into their clan wars - let them kill each other and there will be low chance they will even remeber who white ppl are

strawpoll.me/10796943

Cast your votes folks

Spics. Niggers are cancer, but whites aren't being outbred by them.

Niggers are the new Muslims. So Niggers.

straya saw through it all

the kike is the master puppeteer
kikes sponsor liberalism which in turn enables niggers, beaners and muslims

you rid hte kike, you rid them all

muslims
spics are ok
niggers will chimp theirselves

lots of the worst nigs are muslims

removing muslims depopulates the middle east, north africa and a good bit of sub saharan africa.

Also depopulates indonesia and some other shit countries.

Literally the best choice.

The Jews if I can make a non list choice, kill the puppet master and not the puppet. But if I can only choose from the three options I'd get rid of the Muslims, niggers aren't a huge problem in the UK, and I doubt we have even a thousand spics living here.

All. And if you argue then you should die too

Ahh grasshoppahhh now youre thinkin

>choose 1
you no fun having faggot

Jews.

Kill the parasite and you free the host.

This

niggers

kikes

muslims

>spics generally are hard workers and nice people
>niggers are annoying but we have lots of jails
>muslims like blowing themselves up too much

This should've been the first post, we're slipping

Jews, and get all 4 in one move.
Fucking pleb.

>no kikes

The gays

mudslims, I'm from Serbia, no spics or niggers here, sorry ameribro

without muslims, jews don't have power over us

JEWS. Pretty much every problem on Earth solved.

In America, probably niggers. They're the least productive members of society, and a drain on taxpayer resources. At least Muslims can run the corner store til their time is up. Last to go would be spics. They work decently hard, albeit at shit jobs. We'll let them keep cleaning our toilets and cutting the grass. But when it's time, they gotta go too.

IF YOU SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN NIGGERS YOU ARE BLUEPILLED AS FUCK

MUSLIMS ARE SHIT AND HAVE A SHIT IDEOLOGY BUT DO NOT LACK THE GENETIC POTENTIAL FOR CIVILIZATION.

SPICS ARE SHIT BUT AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS BAD AS THE OTHER TWO AND AGAIN DO NOT LACK THE GENETIC POTENTIAL FOR CIVILIZATION.

NIGGERS ARE LITERALLY A SEPARATE BRANCH OF HUMANITY WITH A COMPLETELY SEPARATE FOUNDING POPULATION AND HENCE CLEAR CUT GENETIC DIFFERENCES THAT PREVENT THEM FROM BUILDING THEIR OWN CIVILIZATIONS OR PARTICIPATING GAINFULLY IN OTHERS'. THEY ARE ALSO INCREDIBLY NUMEROUS AND OCCUPY MOST OF AN ENTIRE CONTINENT.

get rid of niggers.
ignore muslims, wait for them to self-genocide
breed spics with chinks to increase their intelligence and improve the yellow booty situation.

juggabings

sPICS. tOO MANY OF THEM HERE DESU. nIGGERS MAY BE ANNOYING BUT SPICS WILL CONQUER US.

>without muslims, jews don't have power over us
>implying they didnt control the west and europe long before muslims became relevant
Fucking lol

niggers, this isn't even close, this is the only correct answer. Muslims were civilized at one time, niggers have NEVER been civilized, and never will be

WHY WEREN'T YOU FIRST?

Muslims

There are very few of the others here

Spics?

Spics as in Spaniards or Spics as in Mestizo?

They are two different things

Technically the original Spanish colonist would be labeled "Hispanic" today since they were from spain

And therefore they aren't much of a threat. Spics grow their population and are just smart enough to kill whitey. Got the grudge too.

Every fucking thread. Stop trying to affirm your whiteness and accept we mean mestizos as most of people south of the border are. Your autism gets real annoying.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Muslims. EASILY

Definitely spics.

We're being overwhelmed, out bred, and invaded by those fuckers.

Way more dangerous than niggers.

Muslims

remove kebab

No jews as an option? I wonder why...

Muslims, each and every fucking time.

Spics hands down.

Our country would get 30% whiter instantly and California would be glorious again

jews

Niggers first, rest will fall on line after they gone.

then say mestizo you cocksucker

No fuck off. everyone knows what you're saying when you say spic. You're not going to cahnge it by shitting up every thread on Sup Forums. You probably look like pic related anyway.

Niggers since they are the dumbest and most destructive. At least Arabs are human.

This. The Nation of Islam in the US helped the Black Panthers to gain ground and look at what has happened. Some Nigs are even tame able if you take away Islam. It is a death cult

All of the middle east (- Israel ) , most of Africa , now relevant portions Germany , UK , the US
Malaysia

Vs: Mexico , Latin america

wew lad

Get rid of kikes and the rest will follow

Get rid of niggers. Automatically means all.

Without mudslimes our arms industry might fall apart. We'd have to start a real war with a real country. Is that what you want?

Muslims

You need to start fucking with the Chinks in the Pacific/South China Sea. Nice change of scenery and less refugees for us.