How worried are you that Arsenal might remove their power limiter?

How worried are you that Arsenal might remove their power limiter?

shit players too

>it's a brainlet blames wenger for arsenal failing to compete while completely ignoring the greedy american fuck that refuses to invest

Didn't they make back to back record signings this season?

Hello non-North American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when a North American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry North American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just a North American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by a North American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidentally read a North American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent North Americans ruining football.

wenger is shit but only because he bought a fucking ton of shit players. its still his fault cos he bought them, but the players are why theyre shit. new manager wont help unless they sell 90 percent of their squad and replace it

And yet they still spend nowhere near as much as the top 4 do

wenger has been a silent accomplice of the destruction of arsenal while his wages got higher with every contract, he's as guilty as anybody else there

As a neutral, it just makes me sad to think of him going. I guess I'm sentimental and nostalgic. He's been there for so long, such a charismatic constant in the PL. Like whoever on AFTV said the other day, Arsenal aren't a big club anymore. And if they start to look at it from that perspective, Wenger does a brilliant job. Keep him till he dies.

>buys cacazette and shitameyang
>nowhere near as cheap as sane, gundogan, silva or gabriel jesus
wenger in because I enjoy arseretardss whining

theyve spent way more than spurs and liverpool this season (net spend).

money isn't everything, people are more willing to go liverpool or city than arsenal

>Spurs
>top 4
>muh net spend
Kys

this. wenger is paid to distract the fans from blaming kroenke and to be a yes man who never insults or questions the owners in the media, he is willing to put up with no money to spend if it means he gets paid more. if they got a new manager in nothing would change and the retard fans would realise kroenke is the problem. pretty clever

The fucking STATE of Arseanal

joke players
joke manager
joke fans
joke club

Spurs are top 4

Should've focused on midfielders and a centre halfs instead of buying two forwards. Resigning ozil was also a mistake, he's lazy

And the reason for that is.... the Manager! Yep, people like going to managers with new ideas, playing interesting football, developing them as players. Wenger is none of those things nowadays. As long as they don't replace him with another out-of-touch-dinosaur riding on old glories (looking at you Ancellotti), Arse will be a top 4 club again next season.

Won't be at the end of the season

the only player they have who would even make the bench on another top 4 side is ozil. mhkitaryan is debatable and auba is an unknown quantity. the rest are either has-beens or never-was

I don't see why not, they're much better than Chelsea.

the reason for that is that they know wenger can't go crazy with the money and that team upgrades can't be done at once.

this is why he will never be fired. a top club that wasnt a scam would have fired him almost a decade ago

>tfw by the time arsekek win another PL title the trophy design would be changed and kids wouldn't recognize what the gold one is

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>implying ASSE aren't about to get a hot Arsene injection

>Bragging about drawing TWELVE times

still more trophies than Spuds

Just remember - as soon as he goes the club loses the only thing that attracts players there in the first place.

I'm pretty sure that Arsenal won't go bankrupt if Wenger leaves.

Maybe they should spend on a new fuckng manager

>Players are attracted to 2018 Wenger

Yes, they are. They like his attacking style and still buy into him being good with younger players.

I wonder why Sup Forums is starting to rate Wenger now that there's news of him possibly leaving.

SEETHING Canadian customer, lads.
Watch and laugh

>They like his attacking style
not even their own team players like wenger's '''''''''''''''''attacking''''''''''''' style

nobody rates wenger, but were unbiased enough to see he is just the tip of the iceberg sized problems at arsenal

is that why all the decent players leave for their rivals.

they see arsenal as a good stepping stone to winning things

If we lose tonight just blame the snow

I always back the manager

DO YOU KNOW ME I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT DNT SWEAR AT ME DON'T INTERUPT ME

Is yours European?

Arsene, that money is supposed to go to buy the players, not directly into your wallet!

The players are more than capable of doing well. Look at spurs, all academy graduates, literally whos, and PSG rejects but their manager knows how to get the best from them. they trust his judgement and play for the manager .

Do you really think arsenal would be this shit under Poch, Allegri, Tuchel, etc?

They've only been good for 2 seasons and most of their players are 25 and under. Give it time.

>being good with younger players

who should they bring?

Tuchel

Jardim

he almost done did it 2 seasons ago. He should retire then.

They'll sell all their best players,
like they did with Bale, Modric or Walker.
Alderweireld will leave them this summer,
others will go to if they will not the league soon

I actually can't wait for arsenal fans to realize that wenger was actually overachieving with the shitty players that are in the squad.

There isn't a coach out there that could win with arsenals line up.

TUCHEL IN

I wonder who bought those players...

>blaming wenger for the board's monitary policy

the reality is he's done VERY well with what he was given.

REMINDER

He wasn't allowed to spend money for like 10 year after the stadium was built. but still managed to remain relevant.

Wasn`t Wenger their director of football for a while?

this is the true redpill. arsenals squad is in a way worse place than when fergie gave moyes the reigns of man u

when the owners are saying you must be net neutral for player spending you can only do so much...

You're doing gods work user

yep. ManU had just won the title. Yes, the squad was older, but they were winners not mentally weak bottlers.

moyes was shit and set them back a couple years. then van gaal pushed that recovery even further back. but united will spend the money to fix the squad. arsenal will not.

Wonga is an overachiever

>snowing like fuck
>all of london closing down
>game still on
footie rules

Didn`t they just spend over 100 mill on players this season!?

>all these ABAs rating wenger
Do you want him managing your team? Yeah, I thought so.

my team already has a great manager

You are an idiot if you think that United will EVER be as dominant again as they were in the Fergushit era

*draws 0-0
Heh, nothin personel, customer

how is an american supporting an american owned team a customer?

>that flag
>that topic

>that pic

>weebs not understanding the thread

colour me shocked

saying your players are gash isnt saying wenger is good, its saying wenger is gash for buying gash players

The club is financially set up to be in a position where it can self finance itself, which is a near impossible task in of itself and any owner of any team of any sport would always opt and dream of being in this position rather than the speculative investing they have no other choice but to do.

as a matter of fact, its the one of the few clubs who gain surpluses or accrue minimal debt on a consistent yearly basis.... do you even business?

Also they have made consecutive record signings this year so wtf are you talking about???? lol I'm not even an arselol fag but you fucking leafs i swear

at this point arsenal is liverpool 2.0 there is no hope left for you

I'm no fan of Looterpool, but to compare them to Arsenal is harsh. For a long time Looterpool were the best club in the World. Arsenal have never been close.

This. They were like the Real Madrid of the late 70s and mid 80s. Arsenal was never the dominant team in England

They are just going to replace him with someone with as little drive to succeed as he does. Everyone is to blame. Kroenke is a tight fuck who runs Arsenal like a business and just wants a steady profit, Wenger is a old fuck who doesnt care anymore, and the fans are the most cucked and easily pleased in the league.

At least Liverpool has history, you can always cheer yourself up with that

Tuchel won't go there with Mislintat there you brainlets

>>muh net spend
Lmao

The difference is that they have depth now. Walker was not that big of a loss, they filled his role fine. Alder would be a big loss but Sánchez-Vertonghen are more than capable.

They're only fucked if Kane out Eriksen leave and I can't see either of them going for anyone but halal or Barca

>my team
not your team
are you a registered paying member?
are you born in the same city of origin of your club?
no? then you're not a fan

Wenger bought shit players. What will happen is eventally (lol) once a new manager comes in Kroenke will have to open the war chest and let the maneger spend money

>He wasn't allowed to spend money for like 10 year after the stadium was built. but still managed to remain relevant.
and that's now passed. look at what he spent on xhaka, laca, auba, and mustafi and they're all trash