AHUHUUHHAHUHUAHUAHUHAUHUAHUAHAUHAUUHUHA

>AHUHUUHHAHUHUAHUAHUHAUHUAHUAHAUHAUUHUHA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YXCc63n7
youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

omg when I saw the trailer I almost soiled myself! Look scary as all heck, cannot wait for this!

TWISTED FIRESTARTER

>Picking a single frame and judging the entire character off it

Neck yourself.

If your monster can be laughed at even once, unless intentional, in a horror movie its fucked

And I don't think this part was supposed to be funny

i unironically think it's kinda spooky

How about the hilarious webm in the second post? Can we judge it off that?

DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

why does he waddle like he has a full load in his pants?

i thought it was spooky.
its that strange erratic fast movement that gets me; sort of looks like a strange spider

Release date -- 8 September.

lel

Is that scene before or after the underage orgy?

Imagine the director telling him to look creepy, whilst running in 5 ft high water.

Jesus Christ that IS fucking creepy.

I'M A FIRESTARTER TWISTED FIRESTARTER AHUHUUHHAHUHUAHUAHUHAUHUAHUAHAUHAUUHUHA

Hahaha how'd you come up with that bro?

Not gonna lie, I like 1910's era suit but his forehead is WAY too big. At least they didn't give him sharpened teeth.

call that saved derry

God I hope they include the children's gangbang scene.

quads speak truth

>psst, hey kid
>wanna get bogged?

Its been a while since i've read the book or seen the movie. What are you talking about?

Why is he so damaged?

pastebin.com/YXCc63n7

MOOOOM! KEVIN STOLE THE XBOX AND HE WON'T GIVE IT BAAACK!
MOOOOOOOM! MAAAAAAAAAHHH!

How the fuck did i miss this, what?

GEORGIE'S GONNA FREAK

>The same thread, every day...

Is it technically a gangbang if they are just taking turns and there's never two guys banging her at the same time?

That's what we call running a "train".

SMACK MY BITCH UP

Try running in clown shoes and parachute pants

quick rundown?

FUCK MY SHIT UP

1. SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ME

2. *glass breaks*

FOUR

Can someone gimmie a quick floatdown here?

>Derry bows to Pennywisoff

Drider?

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

top kek

I guess he was going for that Freddy Krueger run.

So only Ben and Bill got her to orgasm.

lmao

>rat teeeth
>7 head

Why explain anything to you? You're a retard.

I don't know. It's brought up at least 5 times in every single IT thread

Maybe he has. He shapeshifts to provoke fear and everyone fears shitting their pants.

Duh wha da clown waddle?

is she older in this?

Is it just me, or am I noticing a trend here? If it's a WB film or a Sony film, memes start getting pushed literally months before release. Always negative. If it's a Disney product, the same holds true, but always positive.

It's not just me, right?

Are you down with the clown, senpai?

WOOP WOOP

Pennywise is from the Todash space right? The same place the monsters from the Mist come from?

Pretty sure that's the case.

Mfw we'll never see a movie surrounding just the Todash Space

thats actually better than most BROOOOOOOOOM or slow-version-of-popular-song trailers

He is beyond Todash, he is a primordial.

Only Gan is higher than Pennywise and The Turtle.

The Crimson King isn't higher?

twitchy teleporting monsters are such a horrible and lazy cliche, relying more on shock value of unexpected fast movement than the nature/design of the monster itself

every movie with a monster that moves in this jumpscare fashion (more often than not accompanied by cheap shrieking sound effect) is an automatic 0/10 for me

Didn't they already cover the creatures from todash space in the mist?

DELET THIS

The IT it's from a place outside outer space. Called the macroverse. There's the turtle, IT, and later some greater other that is aware of IT and helps The Losers or some shit. IT feels fear for the first time since it never imagined there ever bring a third entity. Maybe I am remembering all that wrong.

Yeah King renamed the Macroverse Todash Space after the Mist

It's Clearly a conspiracy theory because everyone knows that if Sup Forums likes somethng it will automatically be successful without exception

The Mist never references the Todash Space directly
King coined it in The Waste Lands iirc

>imagine the director telling him to act creepy in 5 feet of water

That's the thing. He doesn't need to be any more creepy. He is A FUCKING CLOWN IN A SEWER. He is already a fish out of water. Clowns don't belong in the sewer. He should look happy and friendly in the sewer, that would be more creepy. I think young faggots and (((Hollywood))) are actually retarded. I know you (((Hollywood))) faggots are on Sup Forums so stop being retarded. That's why we get 2 or 3 good horror movies per year at most and 1000 fucking cinema abortions.

A strange thing in a peaceful setting is scary. A peaceful thing in a strange setting is scary. It defies expectations. It goes against what we are conditioned to expect . But a spooky scary thing (scream clown) in a spooky scary location (sewer) is what we expect. Therefore, not very scary. Also, if I hear the "screechy scream" sound effect in a movie I dismiss it at hack nonsense. I can forgive jump scares but screechy scream is terrible. ISIS has better production than screechy scream hacks.

>The key to this monster? Having fun with it. “It truly enjoys the shape of the clown Pennywise, and enjoys the game and the hunt,” the actor says. “What’s funny to this evil entity might not be funny to everyone else. But he thinks it’s funny.”
Idk all the edgy shit he does is pretty funny on some level. Even the word NIGGER gets a chuckle out of me especially when a clown says it.

Yeah, it later shows up in The Dark Tower with Dandelo

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

>spot the shill

I saw this post in the other threads, faggot.

holy shit thats perfect

>Clowns don't belong in the sewer.
I guess you didn't grow up with a father that read books like It and watched cornball horror like killer klowns from outer space.

Crimson King is a fagget who throws autistic temper tantrums, he literally screams "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" in the climactic final battle with Roland whilst he throws exploding sneetches (yes, those sneetches from Harry Potter)

Froggo

TOP KEK

MOM'S GONNA FLOAT

I like this film already and I haven't even seen it.
I will certainly be emptying my wallet this September.
I will also buy the soundtrack, and pay for all my friends and family to see the movie.
We will then go home and shove plastic cocks in each other in celebration of this wonderful piece of modern art.

>Todash Space

How is it pronounced?

Toe-dash space

Who the fuck is Crimson King I still have no idea. And I've read the books. "All the bad guy serve to Cromson King". Why?

A Demi-God

>"All the bad guy serve to Cromson King". Why?

>sort of looks like a strange spider
>like a strange spider
>strange spider
>spider

Fuck off shill

>"The Crimson King? Who is that?"

can anyone explain king universe to me? only book of his i have read is the shining and the dead zone (i remember the dead zone actually being pretty good)

My personal headcanon is that Sloat became the CK after what happened to him at the end of The Talisman and found his way out of the void. Hence the reason that the CK is crazy as shit and can travel between worlds

"Hey kid, wanna quick rundown?"

Are you genuinely a shill or just pretending to be one?

Well it's gross now knowing the context of terrified children molesting each other because one of their fathers did it to them and called it "love".

The new IT film looks like ass

This is so fucked up. If this was released today, whoever wrote it would be fucking shamed to death as a gross pedo fuck. Stephen King is strange.