Outcast

I'm the only person in the board watching this ain't I?

OH SHIT
Is season 2 here?

Loved first season, forgot about it though.

never heard of it so, yes

No I'm behind an episode though.

turn your fag tag off

Yeah on episode 3 right now.

This one, especially the ending was kinda interesting, the plot is actually moving towards some explanation and shit.

i downloaded the first season so many months ago but i haven't watched it yet

funny

It has a good atmosphere imo, but the pace is kinda slow. Don't expect to get too much explanations in the first season, apparently we are getting some in this one though.

Make me

>ass(men) user

Season 2 time? dude I LOVE this show. my favorite part is that he beats the shit out of people to exorcise them. Also happy to see Data acting still.

This one and The Exorcist on Fox are actually pretty good compared to TWD.

Apparently now he is going to use the blood more, like in the first episode.

Nice, guess im watching this tonight

I didn't know season 2 started
it's the better Kirkman adaption
thanks OP

Is kirkman literally shitting money? He has 3 comic adaptations airing.

I don't know how much he's winning from this, but that guy only for TWD doesn't have to worry for money for the rest of his life, this is just over kill.

its because season 2 is only airing in europe, US release delayed until fuck knows when so nobody even knows its out.

Wait really? Holy fuck that sucks.

I guess we could do a thread for the week from now on.

Yeah, ill be caught up by then. So I'll actually know whats going on.
Yeah the last episode I watched had a fox watermark on it. Was weird at first.

good score?

Is Season 2 any better? Season 1 was excruciatingly slow. episode 1 and the last two were the only ones that actually had important things happening. I didn't much like the main character or the setting either. and they killed the husbando cop that I enjoyed. is the pacing improved this time around?