Dylan Noble

What does /pol think about this dumbass dylan noble. His fault hes dead for not complying or was it the police's fault for over reacting by taking his life.
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78

Why is this even a question. The fuckin pig belongs in prison. There is no excuse for what he did.

His fault. 100%

Its a question because the kid reached behind his back, and by your response I doubt you have been in a situation like that; where a kid could literally be taking out a gun to shoot you. So it could have been justified.

Huh, that's weird. How come I haven't heard anything about this or seen any riots over it?

That had to be suicide by cop.

the guy was white

Fucking pigs

>Get told to keeps hands where they can be seen.
>Constantly move them out of sight and into waistband.
>Told again to show hands and stop moving forward.
>Hide hand behind back and walk towards men pointing guns at you.
>Get shot.

No wonder these things happen so often over there. No one listens.

100% his fault. if he was black BLM would be protesting and marching and chanting for dead cops

>reaches into waistband with guns drawn on him

Yeah, I feel nothing for him.

>that shot at 4:39 lol
That's some cartel execution right there.

>Shoot him three times
>On the ground, dying
>>GET YOUR HAND UP! LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS! SHOW ME YOUR HANDS OR I'LL SHOOT
>Kid on the verge of death can't move hands
>Shoot him several times again once with a shotgun
what

Yup.

KYS

Yeah this was the excessive part. The first shot was fine, anything after is on the cops. He got shot, how do you expect him to react, hear commands or anything when his body is fucked up

>can't move hands
Watch closely, reaches into waistband again.

Also, wouldn't be on the ground dying if he'd just complied in the first place.

Police never do anything wrong ever

you are a moron

adrenaline can make them a lethal threat again in a few moments, police cannot be sure without absolute immediate compliance

>repeatedly ignores officers warnings and instructions

>refuses to show hands

>continually reaches into his waistband and pockets

Cops were 100% justified. He was acting shady, ignoring instructions and reaching for something. Cops aren't mind readers. They can't risk getting killed because someone is too fucking stupid to listen to basic directions.

Don't commit crimes, run from the cops and ignore the instructions of a man that has a shotgun trained on your chest and you won't get shot. Pretty fucking simple.

I've interacted with police many times. I just be respectful and listen to their instruction. Never been shot, never been tazed, never even been arrested.

All these dumb fucks who get shot, be they white or black are always being belligerent, uncooperative dumbasses and I don't feel sorry for a single fucking one of them.

>can't move his hands
>he is very clealy seen not only moving his hands but rolling on the ground

Nice try m8.

Yeah it's stupid that there was not a whole lot of coverage on this probably because hes white and people are only worrying about the BLM movement rn. Tell me. where is the racism coming from again?

He acted like a nigger.

No place in the white race for him.

darwin is when they dont mean to

this guy meant to

>Darwin

Justified shooting.

>be American
>adjust trousers
>get shot

100% his fault. He was doing the opposite of everything said and trying to make it look like he was going for a gun. He was proven suicidal, and clearly he wanted suicide by cop.

The only thing is that it was probably not necessary for them to be shooting him while he was down. It's unreasonable to expect compliance from a person in extreme pain and shock, but they shot him several times after anyways.

>the shotgun wasn't used

No it's

>be american
>commit crimes
>run from cops
>repeatedly ignore police instructions
>grab for waistband and repeatedly refuse to show one hand
>get shot

Like 99% sure this was suicide by cop. They gave him so many opportunities.

Yeah no. Social Darwinism is basically stupid people get themselves killed.

I'll give you that, but the overall shooting was still justified.

Also can't expect a cop to act rationally with that kind of adrenaline and the kid was still reaching.

Pretty sure this was suicide by cop.

did they find a gun or anything on the guy?

>I'm gonna shoot you if you keep walking forward
>walks forward
>gets shot

Really makes you think.

If you have guns pointed at you, keeping your hands as far away from your person is advised. This clip is a shining example of why being a smart ass can get you killed.

No, doesn't make a difference.

Legally you're wrong.

It was, He even said "I hate my life". Fucker deserved it.

LOL "do not reach again please. Kay"
And I'm like that dude is totally dead now.

He was expecting the Warning Shot at the ground like 95% of the public would expect.

It really is common sense, words are not serious enough, you need action.

Cops might have changed their standard training but they didnt inform the public about it.

Cops are at fault for that. If they dont wanna be, they have to change their policies back to the way they were before.

Police are humans, they're treated as equals even if they have policing job powers. People expect sufficient warning and verbal is not enough.

dude was clearly mentally unstable. I dont think they needed to shoot him, but if i was a judge, I would NOT rule against the cop. I just think the cop could have tazed him or beanbag shot him right when he got out of the car and you could see both hands.

I just wish I was the one who shot him

Suicide by cop.

I have no sympathy because he probably ruined the 2 police officers lives

I agree, the adrenaline probably had a lot to do with the actions of the cops. It was definitely gruesome when they shot the kid several times while he was down. He had it coming, but maybe the cops should not have given him what he wanted so easily.

#dindunuffin

>He was expecting the Warning Shot at the ground like 95% of the public would expect.
That's extremely dangerous and, no you're wrong. They use their weapons to kill. They never shoot to maim or injure a person. Cops are not at fault for making a binary choice, that was made for them; he reached into his waistline. The reason is irrelevant, as they have no idea the motive for reaching at the time. HENCE THE SMART ASS GETTING SHOT.

Was a good shooting. Cops didn't do anything wrong here. They warned him more that three times.

He was white, so Cops are fine. They might have ptsd though for being forced to shoot

>driving a truck
>wearing a baseball cap

Obviously not a nigger user.

>open video
>see the truck

it honestly took all my willpower to not just close it there and award the cops victory in this one

fuck me

That was obviously a suicide by cop.

Warning shots are unlawful discharge. It is irrepressible, completely retarded and highly illegal.

You only activate a lethal weapon when you intend to kill something. Cities aren't warzones, you don't just spray bullets like it's Felucia.

But the end all be all is its against the law that elected representatives pass.

The best solution that comes to mind is having the first bullet be a rubber bullet.

He was a remarkable person. He did not do anything to force a lethal conflict with Civil Officers. His lifestyle was changing for the greater good, attending church masses and providing emotional aid to the community. He was a good Wife's Son, a good Wife's Son's Brother, my Brother's Nephew, Grandmother's Husband's Grandson, and only needed a monetary source of income to help him overcome the obstacles he was facing currently. It is the Police Departments lack of accountability with their firearms along with the escalation of violence that caused the premature death of Dylan Noble.
WLM!!!

>doesn't make a difference.
well yeah I would think so

A warning shot in a city (at least where I live) is illegal. You know what would've saved this kids life? By complying. It is that simple.

Just like the majority of dindu shootings, it's his own damn fault.

>like it's Felucia

That's just a bad idea in general. Most shootings end with multiple shots fired anyways. Also you shouldn't draw a lethal weapon to deal with non lethal issues.

>suspect pulls gun
>shoot rubber bullet at him
>1 dead cop later
>back to shooting to kill

fucking lel

Is naming your kid Dylan in America just setting him up for dying in a hail of gunfire

I support body cams.

Probably saved these 2 police their careers

That's not an excuse for murdering someone. This pig belongs in jail. And fuck you for making excuses for the police state bullshit.

His fault for being a dumb nigger

he dindu nuffin
why dey shoot him jus for drivin he truck
White Lives Matter

He deserved it for not complying, reaching at his pockets/waist, and walking towards the police when they had been yelling at him to get on the ground for half a minute. Seems like a suicide by cop.

Yeah, but we don't live in a perfect world where everything is done by instruction. There is some level of judgement that must applied to every situation. In this case the cop's judgment lead them to shoot a guy laying on the ground in shock. I believe they made the right decisions shooting him when he was first unharmed and very alert, shooting him while he was down was wrong; but as someone said earlier you can't expect them to make very well thought out decisions while they are both full of adrenaline. So I feel they were probably justified in what they did even though it was wrong.

The killing was fine. Sup Forums is behind you, officers 100%. We're not like those niggers out there, starting some real shit. No, sir. We do as we're told. We stay on our computers.

You should look up Trooper Coates' story.

Shoots guy 5 times in chest, close to heart.

Thinking he's no longer a threat loosens his guard. Gets shot once and dies.

Getting shot doesn't mean you can't pull and fire your own gun. Officers are trained most likely to still treat people that are shot a threat for obvious reasons.

1) He was pretending like he had a gun, he was shot with his hand still behind his back. This is arguably justified.

2) The pussy cop still shooting him multiple times while he's on the ground AT LEAST deserves to be fired and never allowed to own a gun again.

- He's reaching in his pocket, but it's overtly obvious he doesn't have a gun in there

- He is obviously severely wounded and unable to even pull a gun and shoot it at the cops without ample time to shoot him in that scenario.

- At this point it is obviously just a case of suicide by cop.

I wouldn't have the cop in prison, but I would certainly fire him, and I hope he spends the rest of his life feeling like the piece of shit that he is.

Imagine if these cops pulled over a deaf person, they would murder a deaf person. Way too trigger happy.

this dumbfuck got what was coming to him. Not sure why he was such a dipshit maybe he was actually a retard or something. Its sad there are so many people out there this stupid. Cops were justified here.

Yeah lol, whos lives are they trying to save anyways? If they want to save their own they should buy a gun and kill their neighbor because hes probably more likely to kill and rape your family than anyone.

This. Police are taught to "neutralize" the target. This means to shoot until they are no longer moving. V

Are deaf people allowed to drive? if so that's fucking stupid.

I am usually very skeptical of the police in situations like this, but damn this kid did just about everything wrong.

Got out of the car, did not show hands properly, was told to lie down and instead walked around all shifty, reached behind him several times, randomly started walking up to them without communicating AT ALL and making them uncomfortable, and constantly reaching for his waistband. No shit he got shot. He had like 50 chances to not get shot, by not being retarded.

cop here. in my jursidiction this is how it would have went down

>multiple officiers
>lethal weapons on the suspect
>no confirmed weapon, guy acting shifty
>one guy would go to non-lethal option and attempt a taser
>if that didn't work he would probably then be shot
>after he was down we would immediately control the subject and call for evac, then begin first-aid

Those cops are a disgrace to the force, in my opinion. There's not very many malicious cops, but there are a lot of lazy and stupid ones, who don't know how to control a situation and let things get the better of them.

They were probably all ex-army meatbags

I agree with what ended up happening, he had more than enough time to comply and didn't, he acted dodgy in a time where everyone knows the repercussions for doing so.

It's a police state, they have the control, if you don't like being told what to do because it's fascist etc too fucking bad. That's the reality of the world we live in now, you do what you're told especially when they're pointing guns at you.

What I don't agree with however is when they dropped the dumb cunt, they kept telling him to hold his hands out, I imagine if I've been shot in the chest I'd be gripping it. Holding your hands out at that point is going to be fucking difficult.

You can see his hands, they're not moving anywhere fast and if they do then shoot him again.

But if he is resting them on this chest and you keep shooting him whilst he isn't actually moving them in a way that poses a threat, shooting him then is just another reason for these boys in blue are turning into boys in red.

Even lads in the military have better restraint when they've downed someone.

>don't follow police orders
>reach behind your back -- where guns are commonly hidden
>get shot

DYLAN DINDU NUFFINS!

Yes it was right at the end

Pretty sure a deaf person would still know to put their hands up and stop fucking moving and reaching for their waist you idiot. "Oh the cops are pointing guns at me, I bet they want me to walk towards them and act like I might have a gun"

>Trooper Coates
Oh wow, I guess that explains that then. Police are getting blamed for a lot lately and I just figured I would try and defend both sides to see what arguments could be made before I take a side. I think now its safe to say that they officers were justified in their actions, because they really didn't know what was going to happen and the kid wouldn't have been on the ground with guns at him if he listened to directions in the first place.

KYS you disarm the police BLM liberal faggot

>cop here

Why does anyone think it is okay for police to routinely shoot people over what are minor infractions? Why is it that police are allowed to be so violent? There is no excuse for this shit. Not listening to some arbitrary command from some fucking pig in a blue costume does not justify murder.

He deserved what he got.

>not following police orders gives them the right to execute you
This dumbfuck bootlicker argument pops up in every thread about these shootings. The police in this situation did not see a weapon; the suspect was not being threatening and they had no reason to suspect that their safety or the safety of others was in immediate danger. Obviously he is a fucking idiot for deliberately disobeying them but that doesn't give them the authority to kill him.

Oh that's a satisfying. Always liked shotguns.

Thought the handgun fag shot more.

What was the ammunition used in the mossy? Anyone know?

Deliberately acted like he was pulling a gun so he could suicide by cop
/thread

Fuck you pig. GTFO off Sup Forums. You're not welcome here.

Deaf people read lips you cuck.

>dude
>bro
>bra were here to help m8
>heres some buckshot to the chest at close range bro
just fucking annoying
and sure he was dumb af, probably suicide by cop

Why the hell is it so hard for people to comply with the police? How the hell do you not do what a cop says when he's got a gun pointed at you? What the fuck do you think is going to happen to you if you start reaching for your waistband and walking toward a cop?

>you should listen to people with guns and a funny costume

and not

>kill anyone who threatens you with violence

For a board that calls everyone cucks, this sure is a weird stance to take.

They deal with people who genuinely want to fuck them up. They hear about fellow cops getting gunned down or shot at all the time. I........pol is full little sniveling faggots that are willfully ignorant of the world they live in.

Because not everyone sucks cop dick like you, and it's not illegal to reach for you pants or walk forward. The pig should be in prison.

It's gonna be buckshot. PDs just don't use slugs.

It's because we're white and settle our wrongs in courts not in the streets like niggers.

Get out shit skin.

Jej

It is illegal you fucking retard.

What state do you live in and I'll cite the fucking Statute to show you how much of an ignorant fuck you really are you goddamn nigger.