What exactly was his problem? I don't get it

What exactly was his problem? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7HmltUWXgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is the worst person they could have possibly cast for Lex Luthor. He's so bad he ruins BvS.

I really hope he fucks off.

Spoken like a true plebian

He had a granny piss fetish

He wanted to prove to the world that Superman wasn't a god, either by killing superman, or getting Superman to kill someone.

Why? Well, because he was fisted by his abomination of a father.

If God is good, he can't be all powerful.
If God is all powerful, he can't be good.

He's just mad that Superman wasn't around to stop his daddy from beating him.

He's right, though. The millenial Silicon Valley twist to the character was an absolutely terrible decision. He had none of the power, none of the formidable presence and vigor that has always made Luthor a viable villain.

Instead, he came across like an autistic sperglord.

Thanks. I tend to ignore what Sup Forums tells me to think and just form my own opinions. You should try it, it's great!

He is a good actor, just wrong for the part. In hindsight I can see he was trying to play lex as psychotic because of Ω, but batshit crazy lex isn't the lex anyone was expecting. Bad casting/bad directing. I dont hold eisenberg responsible at all.

How did he get that jar of piss full in time? I mean it was pretty big.

Dubs confirm

You mean Superman wasn't incidentally present during a lab accident that made his hair fall out, causing him to swear revenge?

Metropolis to DC is a hell of a drive

I figured his madness was triggered by Darkseid somehow, he clearly references Darkseid at the end of BvS.

Or it's just shitty writing and I am reaching.

he's just not believable as some kind of formidable mastermind.

affleck and cavil are 2big4him in terms of screen presence

the direction he took with it was way too quirky and jesse eisenberg-ish

No I agree

Agreed. He is a good actor, just not for that part. He's fucking terrible senpai. He's about as intimidating as a jar of piss, and he sounds like moot ffs.

Vin Diesel would have done a better job, THAT'S how bad Eissenberg is.

There is no god, Clark. Gotta rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later. *burp*

i wish they could explore the angle more of all the people superman chooses not to save or can't due to normal life constraints, and how deciding people's fates weighs on him

Doomsday "what is my purpose"
Lex " you kill superman"
Doomsday " Oh my god"

Its going to bug the shit out of me untill I figure out where that came from.

>Instead, he came across like an autistic sperglord.

so basically ((You)) and everyone else in this cesspool, me included

youtube.com/watch?v=X7HmltUWXgs
it was a response to guy making rick and morty joke

daddy issues

> I hate daddy
>I'm better than daddy
>I will surpass daddy

It's right there, guys.

Thank you

He's a pretty clear reference to the alt-right. Nerdy rich brat who wants kill an immigrant he perceives as a threat (despite that immigrant being a much more humble and morally upstanding person than him) and willing to summon an uncontrollable monster to do so. Overprivileged and rich but with delusions of being hip and anti establishment (Wearing a fucking banksy shirt). An inferiority complex stemming from childhood abuse which makes him, an effeminate nerd, scared of the classically masculine "foreign invader".

Definition of a modern capitalist oligarch, using his wealth and influence to turn politicians and media (and, by extension, the people) against Superman, fostering hatred and anger while convincing himself that he's saving western... excuse me, earth society. Using the destruction caused by General Zod as an excuse to paint Superman as evil the way many real neofascists use terrorist attacks like that of 9/11 (which the beginning, the battle between Zod and Supes from the perspective of Bruce, clearly invokes) to paint all immigrants from the middle east as evil foreign invaders.

I wonder if he'd use that universes version of Sup Forums to spam "Rapefugeeman not welcome here" memes.

Unironically one of my favourite villains in any super hero movie.

>He's a pretty clear reference to a Jew. Nerdy rich brat wants to kill an ubermench he perceives as a threat

fixed

He's obsessed with power and is willing to lie to and manipulate everyone he comes into contact with to get more. That very much includes Superman himself. It's a great irony that the only two people who call Superman a god to his face are among the relatively few people who don't see him in that light. Bruce sees him as a target for his grief. Lex sees him as just another pawn.

Teen atheist angst.

And pee.

Well he didnt act like Lex Luther for one thing. I would say they wanted another joker since it was popular before and made him act like a retard.