*vomits uncontrollably*

*vomits uncontrollably*

*sages and reports your post uncontrollably

That's very sweet and kind of her. You losers could learn from her.

>things that never happened

I guarantee you this never happened.

Announcing sage is a direct rule violation. See you in a few days :)

is this a Blue is the Warmest Color sequel?

Or else it's not Sup Forums

I literally saw it with my own eyes. Fat white tsa member was the one who called her out and he got fired and lost his badge.

I don't get it

So it was a reference to Blue Is The Warmest Color and how both women are lesbians?

it's an Americlap thing

Hahahahahahaha

HA

>le sage downvote

What is? Airport security checks? Pretty sure we have those in Europe too.

>Los Angeles
Can we just nuke Commiefornia already?

>People unironically lie to their friends and family for (You)s and upboats
Sad desu

The ""randomly selected"" meme.

At the airport I fly from the random selection process is decided by the metal detector which goes off randomly as you pass through it. It's happened to me a few times. First time I was like "oh, would it be the studs of my jeans" and the security guy said nah, it's just a random selection thing.

I mean I didn't get the last line

Well you're a white male (presumably) so you understand reality. When something like that happens to a woman or person of color it's discrimination and the white man oprrssing them.

I am getting real sick of Sup Forums
If I would want to see nothing but this shit I could just click on the little pol on top and would get a full page of this shit to depress me to the point of suicide

Why are you bringing this shit here?

Reddit is thataway buddy

what do you mean? Reddit and Sup Forums have become indistinguishable.

This is a neat example of how r-dditors have a preconceived notion of Sup Forums as not racist because they're only expsure is through screencaps on r-ddit

It's a joke.

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and we don't want to cut people like you the FUCK down.

Sup Forums is anti-racist. All racism here is satire. Only Pol manbabies think the racism is real.

>random security checks are not okay when they do it to people wearing terrorist rags

I have been here for 10 fucking years.

Sup Forums used to complain about anime posting here because we have Sup Forums and about video game shit because we have Sup Forums

Why is Sup Forums okay? This is a recent thing.

things that never happened again

b-b-but it's PROFILING

>preaching against jews
>supporting Donald Trump
Is this a bait or you are legit retarded?

This isn't even remotely related to Sup Forums. At least your fellow Sup Forumsacks usually have the decency to thinly veil their threads as something Sup Forums related

That woman is dead now. The hijab woman blew herself up at the airport. Learn to read

cringe

Donald Trump is very pro jew
And he did exactly what Hillary would've done in Syria

How is Trump not "with them"?

I thought Sup Forums dropped anti-semitism because of Trump.

*nervously tugs detonating cord*

If we didn't have muslims we wouldn't need butthole searching airport security today

Bitch was drunk and hugged garbage bags.

>and your enemies closer
>all this time that people have had, to study history, strategy and tactics and they STILL don't know about how to wage a war

It tickles me pink that there are STILL people who don't know this. Do you not know that Israel and the Rothschild Family are the final boss? You laughable, little simpleton. Donald Trump keeps them close because right now, they aren't the primary concern. They're the final concern. You don't want to fight them while other threats are hitting you from all sides, do you?

Donald Trump is playing 4D chess on a 3D board, against 2D opponents. The smartest of us recognize this. Others, like yourself, don't recognize much at all.

Silly child. Learn a few things about life and get back to us. You three MUST be American.

How do you know it's a woman? Maybe it's a man. In that case his offer to hug that muslim woman was pretty much attempted rape.

>Blue us absolutely your color
>Thanks, it's the same color as the Virgin Mary, full of grace, blessed among women.
What wouldve happened then?

Only newfag redditors who think all racism and edginess on Sup Forums comes from Sup Forums whine about Sup Forums

Don't you know? Muslims were the reaaaaaal victims of 9/11. That's when everyone was exposed to the tr- uh, I mean stopped trusting them!

I also saged and reported. You can't do anything about it because I'm phoneposting. See you tomorrow. :)

I am not complaining about edginess or racism
But at least keep it Sup Forums related.

>stdh.txt