Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XAguvUiHEI
youtube.com/watch?v=XVSIkLEhYHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ybPY_9PtZ4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jimZ1tSdPY0
youtu.be/qIjEQHMjNcM
nhl.com/player/dustin-brown-8470606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Rangers are rebuilding because they shed many assets during their "win now" years (which was the right move at the time), and now they don't have the young talent coming up the pipeline to sustain their success and push their team to the top. It also doesn't help that right now multiple teams in their division are peaking.

They are in the classic situation where if they don't rebuild now, they'll find themselves sitting there in 2019 or 2020 as the team that should have rebuilt two years ago, but as a result of not doing it, they missed the boat and have too many high price UFAs locked up with trade protection to really do anything. Chicago is a perfect example of this.

I don't blame Chicago for not pulling the trigger on a rebuild, because how does a team's management convince themselves let alone their ownership or fan base that a rebuild is the right move when they've some how cheated death as a team about half a dozen times prior to that when they had to consistently sell off talent every season and walk the thinnest of lines to get their team cap compliant.

If you look at Chicago objectively but also with the almighty power of hindsight, the 2015 off season after winning their most recent cup was their last chance to sell off guys like Seabrook, Hjalmarsson, Saad, and any of their other players who likely had very high trade value at the time in pure futures based deals. Seabrook had a full NMC that kicked in that July, and CHI eventually moved Saad and Hjalmarsson in more hockey oriented deals in an attempt to keep their dynasty going rather than future based deals that could help them remould their dynasty 3-4 seasons down the line.

I am not saying I would have been smart enough or ballsy enough to make that call in the summer of 2015, far from it. Only that, I think that sort of situation is what the Rangers are trying to avoid here. It's better to rebuild a year or two too early than to rebuild a year or two too late.

ABSOLUTE K I N O MATCHUPS

Chicongo's getting BLACKED tonight

We'll be back!

back to hartford :^)

I can't imagine being a fan of a budget team.

good post

hurricanes won with an internal cap

there is only one (1) spending to the cap atm
im guessing u arent a laffs fan faggot

*poos directory into your mouth* heh nothin personal kids

at least its not in the streets
there is hope for Australia afterall

I have been to Ottawa and Kanata. The only good thing about their stadium location was availability of parking and a outlet with a nice food court on the other side of the motorway.

The difference is that Chicago won. It's really hard to sell off and rebuild when you won. On the other hand you have >rags
They haven't won shit. Much easier to sell a rebuild when you are not winning.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG OMG
THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING BECAME THE FIRST TEAM TO 90 POINTS IN A FUCKING LOSS. IT WASNT EVEN TO A GOOD TEAM, IT WAS THE BUFFALO SABRES. DO PEOPLE SERIOUSLY THINK THE BOLTS ARE GOING TO WIN THE CUP? THEY SCORED ONE GOAL AGAINST FUCKING BUFFALEL. THEIR GOALER EVEN SPERGED OUT BECAUSE HIS BUTTBUDDY KUCHEROV IS DEAD. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO HEAR PUBLIX ACROSS THE STATE ARE BEING BURNED DOWN. HOLY SHIT IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

>5 points in two games
Rangers quick rebuild is on

excellent post

Post the biggest heems in hockey

youtube.com/watch?v=_XAguvUiHEI

F

Holy shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=XVSIkLEhYHs

youtube.com/watch?v=ybPY_9PtZ4Q

fUbo needs more KHL games

youtube.com/watch?v=jimZ1tSdPY0

appelle la police

Looked like a clean hit, what was the ref calling? Dead man in the I've?

mad dog
great hit

Ice*

youtu.be/qIjEQHMjNcM

Don't @ me, you failure.

t. ameriseventh

>"He's certainly a priority for our organization & our coaching staff. We have to get him back to where he needs to be." Coach McLellan on @27MilanLucic

ah great our massively overpaid aging winger is the top priority at the end of a wasted season. sorry pulju but youre not important

Calder - Matt Cullen
Art Ross - Jerome Iginla
Hart - Henrik Sedin
Rocket Richard - Connor McDavid
Vezina - Antti Niemi
Jack Adams - Patrick Roy
Masterton - Jesse Puljujarvi
Selke - Erik Karlsson
Lady Byng - Brad Marchand

>arhan Lalji@FarhanLaljiTSN
>Think Seattle wants hockey? They've sold 25k season ticket deposits and reached 10k in 12 minutes. @TSNHockey @TSN_Sports #Canucks

What the fuck does "heem" mean?

>#Canucks
what do they have to do with it

I thought I'd made myself clear.

their coming for you

most brutal hit in the history of the game right here

pushing meme rivalry

yeah you did
you're from a nation even more inferior than ze germans

gotta get the memes started early lad.

So are you

yep, but we are superior to you :^)

I've been a Kane fan for years just because of that punch.

Dunno how anyone could hate the best Kane

Canadians need to leave /hoc/.

People who don't like brown folks

About 63% of the U.S.

Why is the Atlantic division such absolute dogshit? You could make a team of pygmies from the Congo who have never seen frozen water and it would be competitive in the division. My grandmother, god rest her soul, would make a better GM than half of them. Should whatever player had the worst game for these teams be publicly executed? Would that help them?

53%*

Don't just make up numbers, Li Feng.

That doggo DINDU NUFFIN. Fucking frogs.

why the fuck do you always have random pictures saved. is this all you do with your time? just go around and collect pictures?

Why, is that a weird thing to do?

>frogs
but thats the cbj bee mascot thing absolutely heeming the avs dog

>absolutely heeming
what
does
that
fucking
mean

More pathetic than weird

Canada is 89% while US is 53% el abortino monstruo...

>says the chink

Press F to pay respects, the Seattle ticket drive was the final nail in the coffin.

Can someone explain the Dustin Brown career arc to me?
nhl.com/player/dustin-brown-8470606

I remember maybe 3 or 4 years ago the Kings trying to move him because his contract was huge and he was a 4th liner. Fast forward to today and I see he's playing on the top line and on pace for his best season since 11-12.
What happened? Is he considered a bust for being the 13th over pick (2003)? I mean they got a cup or two there.
And why the decline after 11-12 and now the resurgence?

Thank hoc, ill wait for my answers off air.

you have to go back

HEEM'd

Keep that mexican speak shit out of /hoc/.

@81987041
>still making shit up

She has Finnish heritage

la furio creatura...

Yeah we all know he's dirty, but that doesn't answer anything

How the fuck do you know Heponiemi?

>Willingly outing yourself as a Redditor newfag
Fuck outta here

She mentioned it in a finnish interview when she was marketing her movie here.

she's laughing at all the fat people

his resurgence this year is tied to kopitar desu

Wuddafug, I thought she was ugly because of her pure Britbong jeans. Guess she's that way because of her Finnish heritage.

Fat people are healthy people too.

Look at Byfuglien, 300+ pounds and he's the GOAT at hockey.

And we're all laughing at you shitskin

He's not brown he's black

somewhat, but he wouldn't be on that line if he wasn't offering something

Based todd

kopitar used to play with gaborik and i think camalleri while brown was in the 3rd line. jeff carters injury at the start of the season bumped him up

h'OKKILY-DOKKILY BIG GUY!

Should the NHL should to an academy type system and only hold the draft for Euro/Rest of world players?

Yay or nay

she would look like the girl in the pic without the unfortunate britbong genes

Inevitable lacklustre rivalry because the canucks are half dead right now but geographically close teams are auto rivals

FINNS ONLY WANT ONE THING AND ITS DISGUSTING

I want her to bully me

needs work

why do people do this? respond to an old post saying what other people have already said

He's clearly not even brown.

This activated my MK Ultra training. Is everyone on Sup Forums a spook too?

t. runaway slut

because most people aren't autistic enough to read every single post in a thread